Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

Last year I saw what appeared to me to be a blatant display of corrupt and cheating officiation.
I won't be joining the 'never made questionable decisions' club any time soon and can only imagine the pressure of maintaining focus and instant decision-making but we all know the difference between mistake and corruption.
I don't think we have the same concerns with Collum. I think he does the job to the best of his ability and hasn't displayed any indications of bias. He has made decisions which have angered fans of other clubs too and appears to be the type of referee who would benefit from VAR (yeah I know who's on it Sunday).
Paragraphs need improvement 🤣

I also think it won’t be an easy game, the hun will be fired up, this is their last chance to stop the rebel treble, the full dirty hun playbook will come into force, discrete phone calls will be have made to lodge members in the referee fraternity, tackles will go unpunished, any chance for a tav- pen will be awarded, the hun will throw themselves to the turf at the merest hint of a touch, shouting for VAR, and bookings, with goldhun back in the line up, they’ll have 2 keepers playing, every attempt will be made to kick kyogo out the game

We’ll need to hit top gear to win this, key to winning as always is keeping tan-pen in his own half, if he plays in our half, they have a punchers chance, Maeda or jota or Abada need to keep him pinned back in his own half

Can see a sending off in this game in the first 20m minutes I would guess either starfelt or AJ
Gollums a pathetic ref but so are all the others in the last Derby games, sevco were dugshit against the sheep some looked like they couldn't be arsed but I expect they'll all be on their inhalers just like last year to help get them over the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Gollum is always a concern and loves the big stage to say "look at me " he can ruin a game in an instant and is always just far too eager to show a red card or point to the spot and as you have seen already thinks he knows better than VAR anyway.

This is last chance saloon for this mob and that means they will pull every trick in the book to try and get to this final including getting non fouls diving and feigning which the mib will be only to happy to support.

We are gonna have to earn this and the uncertainty around who will be available just makes me feel a wee bit apprehensive given our performances without these key players.
They will have their moments and its a game that I wouldn't want to go to penalties.
I expect it to be tight and would take any result that gets us through.

Last year I saw what appeared to me to be a blatant display of corrupt and cheating officiation.
I won't be joining the 'never made questionable decisions' club any time soon and can only imagine the pressure of maintaining focus and instant decision-making but we all know the difference between mistake and corruption.
I don't think we have the same concerns with Collum. I think he does the job to the best of his ability and hasn't displayed any indications of bias. He has made decisions which have angered fans of other clubs too and appears to be the type of referee who would benefit from VAR (yeah I know who's on it Sunday).

Is this the same Collum that awarded a penalty to the Huns against us when he was looking the other way?

He knows where his interests are best served and he acts accordingly…

As much as I'd love to see us humiliate the deady bears and do another treble, I fear it won't be that easy.

They're a beast that's been stung by sheep at the weekend and will want to win this final to save face.

We haven't been firing on all cylinders for weeks now and were very poor against Motherwell thus dropping 2 points at the weekend.

Have we reached our peak and run out of energy? I bloody hope not!!

Our saving grace is that Hatate, Jota and Abada are fit to go and that should see us sneak a narrow win.

Even if the MIB don't make any overtly biased decisions they still know how to disrupt our rhythm by stopping and starting the game.

We need to want this and want it badly.

You’re right comrade…..it will come down to how badly we want it…

This is a big challenge for our guys. Whatever way you cut it there is a treble on the line and even though in recent years we have had a few history tells you it’s no easy achievement.
We will have to be on top of our game and even if Ange tells us we will finish strong we have stuttered performance wise so helmets on let’s do battle.
Mental approach will be crucial.
0 0 half time, then come back from a goal down to win 3 1. ( it’s the hope that gets them 😂)
HH

Caught the 'Eck" on at the end of bbc reporting Scotland.

Him and Martin O'Neill ( he was talking sense of course, " Kyogo is a wonderful talent but got a fair way to go to match Henrik Larsson but it's massive credit to him for even being mentioned in the same breath such was the player Henrik was" no arguments there.

Guess what Eck had to say?

" recent games have shown that theRangers have the players to match Celtic"

Which makes sense , if youre Eck that is.

Eck has obviously taken his meds, forgotten that Celtic have lost to theRangers once in the last 8 league meetings.

YES Eck! Once !.
i know yer shocked, well ignorant really and thick af definitely, frantically checking yer notes, get a phone, in 8 meetings in the league 1 win and that was on 29/8/2021. ( a long time ago) .

Hang on Eck that's 4 months shy of THREE YEARS ago!

When you put it like that then of course we can all see why you think theRangers have the players to match us. 👀

Haud oan a minute til I try some deludamol, oh aye!

Feel like Bold Automatic, ready to rinse everything powerfully.
And I could spin a 2-0 defeat at pittodrie just by saying " players coming in the summer window "

Much are they deludamol?

£50 a tablet fs that's steep!
Where from?
Club superstore ....right...right ..makes sense noo.

Maws wee helpers no got a look in.

I see it , Celtic champions league winners in next few seasons, we have the players to match anyone as recent results show, except Real Madrid who tbf dismantled Liverpool in even more devastating style than us.

Get me more deludamol , matter of time before we go straight into EPL fook Wrexham and an all Scottish champions league final, I see it all so clearly.

Those 8 league games read on aggregate Celtic 17 v 8 theRangers.

include the cup semi , that took extra time and an own goal from Starfelt.

We'll add it anyway meaning theRangers have won a cup game and a league game since August 2021 v Celtic 💪

9 matches in nearly 3 years Celtic W7 theRangers W2.
Celtic 18 v 10.

You can really get a sense of how close it really is when you see it in black and white ( I recommend you try that Eck).

Anything can happen in one if games , bbc skullduggery wouldn't surprise me if that's what he meant but edited it.

Also wouldn't surprise me if he believes his drivel.

Since '21 Celtic in the next 8 games against them have only failed to score at least 2 or more in 2 of those games.

More than happy for Eck to be coming out the woodwork and saying this, I mean that guy should be a manager or something co.........oh scrap that.

Like that 👆 think I've always liked the black in some of our past kits, like the black and yellow ones.

I utterly detest our European hoops the jersey is destroyed down the back that horrible white square displacing our hoops so a number is visible.

Bit of a tangent here ower colour but Sporting can make it work with dark green and black square allowing hoops to show prominently still.

Celtic are partnered with Adidas so I mean is there any consultation between supplier and club?

Didn't seem to be with the silver/,grey 3rd away kit.
Anyone know?

Maybe it's,
Celtic " must have traditional 1st kit, and desirable 2nd",
Adidas " here is the hoops and we choose the rest you're getting St Johnstone Christmas tree style strip in green and salmon pink , cos the ticketsforlisbonhadpinkbits.

Or maybe the noise should appoint its captain ......ehm captain and say it out loud at the pre match presser ,

WC : " Ange! Do you not think it's about time all the talented people who work worldwide for Adidas put their heads together and gave us more than just the front of a football strip?
A club the size and stature of Celtic should have more than a white square on the back of our champions league kits"

- Ange " Well I'm not convinced it's anything necessarily wrong or even to do with the big white square on the back of our jersey I mean you could argue that we don't play with white squares but I wouldn't we just go out there and play our brand of football and continue trying to be the best we can be"
-
it's still shit " yeah mate no getting away from it "

Celtic spent millions in disco lights ✅

Spent a fair bit installing new facade onto the stadium ✅

Created the Celtic Way ✅

So we are a club obviously who takes its image seriously.
Celtic playing in the Champions League at Celtic Park or elsewhere shouldn't have to make this concession it's our biggest stage and I know it's not just me who hates it.

Why can't Celtic release a European kit ( sheet! ma's n da's love me for that idea.)

I don't think any other club does this but we shouldn't have to, telling me Adidas and Celtic can't sort this out between them?
Two world leaders ?

Aye I know could be castore but cmon tae get rid of that stupid white square ◽

Should be easy done by introducing some black into the first kit.
Might even be there now in black Adidas stripes on shoulders.

Last edited:
This game defines our domestic season. We need to win and not just win but play a great version of Angeball that draws applause from the fans. We need to show we are so much better than anyone. Our strength is the squad that we have can take command of the back, control the midfield and raid at the front. We face the Rankers, The Ref and the media . Lets give them a skelping.

When Rangers lose the semifinal their season is trophy less.
We would be on track for a glorious Treble
But they would still think they were superior to us.
Their gullibility and lack of insight is incredible
What scoreline would make them appreciate that they are losers?
6-0? 7-0 ? or what? A song was written when we beat them 7-1 and is still sung 60 years later.
What new song will be written after this weekend?
My brother was at the 7-1 game & still sings the song
Hampden in the sun Celtic 7 & rangers 1.

Worldwide this gesture was acknowledged.

1682675317750.png

Members online

Latest posts

Back