Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

From a Bhoy on CQN…

DENIABHOY on 28TH APRIL 2023 12:52 PM

THE BATTERED BUNNET – I hear you but I think there is some mind games going on with Reo. I have it from a coach who was a guest there the week before last that Reo was participating in training with the other players so it’s not like he has just come off the treatment table.
fella working at Lennox town said that ,though he was training on his own last week

Baza8 the bog door muncher giving his staunch knuckledragging views in the rags ,,, how to beat ,,,Them ,,,,,,kick fk out them

yep when Moleface gets punted after sunday then step up the staunch bawwy8
Bawwy8 was unintentionally incisive in his crayon-scrawled missive today, he reckoned that "Stopping Celtic is everything" that's the difference in the mindset, while we want to entertain and win for the sheer joy of winning, the orcs just want to get it up Timmy. What sad, desperate lives they must lead to be so obsessed with a club and support that cares not a jot about whatever the Hell it is these weirdos do for fun. (Deliverance)

There's a small part of me that wouldn't be too too bothered if they won on Sunday and thought they were world beaters again and Beale the squeal is Rene Michels reincarnated just so we can dismantle them next season... Nah, fuck it, tear these cunts apart Celtic. HH

ANGE POSTECOGLOU has confirmed that Celtic trio Hatate, Jota and Abada all trained this week and are available for selection this weekend.

Excellent news, I’d put Hatate and jota straight in, Huns are feart of them, meanwhile the forces of darkness have said both goldhun and kunt have been training aw week, and will be given right up to the the last minute to prove their fitness, so it’s a certainty they’d start 👍

I think listening to big Ange today he is thinking of the big picture when picking a team that can win the overall day.
Got the feeling Hatate won't start but will certainly be a part of the afternoon.
Jota has to start for me ....Abada may well come on later on.

For sure the Mole will start Goldshun...he reckons he is the difference even though today was his first day back at training.
We should not forget that Gollum will be well aware that Clancy had abuse to not only him but his family after the last game.
He will be well aware of this and could shite it to accommodate their needs....that is a genuine worry.

Johnston will need to watch himself with this prick refereeing. I don't want to even think about McLean for obvious reasons.
No certainties here am afraid other than we are up against it for so many reasons.

ANGE POSTECOGLOU has confirmed that Celtic trio Hatate, Jota and Abada all trained this week and are available for selection this weekend.

Excellent news, I’d put Hatate and jota straight in, Huns are feart of them, meanwhile the forces of darkness have said both goldhun and kunt have been training aw week, and will be given right up to the the last minute to prove their fitness, so it’s a certainty they’d start 👍

I would hold Hatate back and play Jota…..only due to the nature of the injury he had…..but as always, Ange knows best, and for us, it’s all about opinions…

I think listening to big Ange today he is thinking of the big picture when picking a team that can win the overall day.
Got the feeling Hatate won't start but will certainly be a part of the afternoon.
Jota has to start for me ....Abada may well come on later on.

For sure the Mole will start Goldshun...he reckons he is the difference even though today was his first day back at training.
We should not forget that Gollum will be well aware that Clancy had abuse to not only him but his family after the last game.
He will be well aware of this and could shite it to accommodate their needs....that is a genuine worry.

Johnston will need to watch himself with this prick refereeing. I don't want to even think about McLean for obvious reasons.
No certainties here am afraid other than we are up against it for so many reasons.

Spot on I reckon…

Now we know only Forrest is missing with injury I think Hatate and Abada will be on the bench and Jota will start

Hart
Johnston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Iwata McGregor
Jota O'Riley Maeda
Kyogo

Subs Bain Ralston Kobayashi Hatate Mooy Turnbull Abada Oh Haksabanovic

3-1 and The Treble

Just gotta love Ange 🙌 hopefully a prelude to some hunskelping tomorrow COYBIG 🍀

Just gotta love Ange 🙌 hopefully a prelude to some hunskelping tomorrow COYBIG 🍀

I wonder if Ange knew what he was walking into when he arrived in Scotland. Or if it was a shock to him. I know the Celtic Star warned him at the 1st fan media but I wonder if he had any idea to what extent our club is hated by the media in Scotland.
He will never get the recognition he deserves by our media.

Back