Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

I wonder if Ange knew what he was walking into when he arrived in Scotland. Or if it was a shock to him. I know the Celtic Star warned him at the 1st fan media but I wonder if he had any idea to what extent our club is hated by the media in Scotland.
He will never get the recognition he deserves by our media.
It’s impossible to imagine he would. We’ve lived it all our lives and it still seems so bizarre. That said, thankfully he knows how to handle them as he seems to be a genuine and decent guy so sets his own standards on and off the pitch 🙌🍀

Going for 3 nuffin for Celtic.... Goals by Maeda Kyogo and Jota. Huns will try and play the game at walking pace from the start and will only pick up the pace after our second, they will bring new meaning to the phrase playing for penalties...

Big Joe

AJ CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac O'Riely Hatate.

Jota Kyogo Maeda.

Huns to finish the game with 9 men 😘

Could be a tough game it's do or die for them if the lose season is over if they manage a win they will be celebrating that they stopped a treble. Just need our guys to be focussed and get the job done and take the chances that are created.

The thing about gollum is he was stopped from referring the dead club for ages because he was deemed to have given a bad decision against them if he's learnt his lesson any bad decisions tomorrow will be against our team we really need to score early and maybe another 2 before half time as to make any major decision irrelevant.
Ange knows how things work in Scottish football he new after 2 weeks in the celtic job he'll leave nothing to chance but a sending off in the first 15 minutes against celtic is a game changer this is a treble winning game for us and to them it's big trouble in little China 🇨🇳. So I hope the hoops can hit them early and in the 2nd half just control the game at our pace and maybe add another one or 2 to the tally. After the 3-2 game a few weeks ago the dead club sent a letter complaining about the morales disallowed goal one of the reasons for kicking up a stink is so the next time the referee will think twice and the man in the middle tomorrow is someone who's going to think twice as he's still on probation after his slap from ibrox and the sfa .I'm worried about this one not for what that team can do but the men in black not blue.

Members online

Latest posts

Back