Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

And that sums up gollum right there...Christie turns the hun defender and the ref blows for a foul. I hold my breath to see if our shitebag board have a word about the refs performance. Cos let's be honest if the shoe was on the other foot the statement would already be released. Fucking disgrace from the wee rat bastard.

We dominated the game. Their keeper saved them from a beating. Gollum broke up play when ever he could. When he blocked off brown he should have pulled play back. We took a quick freekick, he pulled play back. Wether there was much contact or not, the hun defender dived in. And eddy knocked the ball away from his feet. If the was fatboy then that's a pen all day long.

I definitely think now that maybe we were all too quick to blame lennon as it really looks like Kennedy has had more control than any of us thought. Lawell's puppet should leave with him....

Those substitutes timings were shocking

I can't fathom that we didn't win that game...

A double substitution in the 88th minute to either expect miracles or to run down the clock. Pathetic we couldn't even run them into the ground after they playing Thursday night. Didn't show any hunger and desire to win this game not even for pride. Kennedy is not the man, more of the same shite.
Lost for words at this stage can't fathom it at all.

Not a game that will live long in the memory. That hun team should never be 20 points ahead of any Celtic team, they're every bit as bad as us.

How Christie got 90 minutes is beyond me, and what the fuck is Kennedy doing bringing on 2 subs with 2 minutes to go? What's the fucking point? 🤷‍♂️

Missed opportunity, shoulda won that game....hopefully that put the Kennedy for manager debate to bed, not good enough, hopeless substitutions, what’s the point in putting 2 players on with 2mins to go? I always thought that was a time wasting tactic, should have had the on with 20-15mins to go, to try and win the game

Members online

Latest posts

Back