Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

Been like that for a long time now clear out needed,that wee cunt Christie wiuld be the first out the door for me,waste of a jersey and the new boy Kenny ,whoevers signing these players need sacked
His name is Nick Hammond and far from sacking him they're promoting him July can't come soon enough to get rid of Lawell hopefully McKay is not all about the Pounds and actually wants to improve the team first thing he needs to do is sack Hammond over 20 million this cunt has spent and we will not get a quarter of it back

Game summed up our season. Dominant from start to finish, wasteful in front of goals, cant defend a set piece. We at least looked organised today and everyone seemed to know their role as opposed to Lennyball when they ran around aimlessly. Welsh and Ajer were excellent at the back, Brown and McGregor dominated the midfield and Laxalt looked like a Uruguayan international with World Cup experience. Kenny was poor in the first half but improved in the second, Turnbull was starting to get more involved when he was hooked.
We should have won, we were the better team, had we been that organised earlier in the season today's game might have meant something. More hopeful for a 5th successive Scottish Cup after that.

well Eddie never turned up, could have should have had a brace.
Jo Jo Kenny was the most frustrating player on the park must go back south.

substitutions, well ffs atrocious from a Celtic manager, timing is everything for use of the subs, 2 in 88mins unforgivable.

Golam being Gollum Just a shite ref.

Laxalt and ellanoussi best 2 players on the park.

Really disappointed not to have won this but it shows Kennedy for what he really is, at a club way above the level of football and tactics required.

Its another typical Celtic performance, no urgency, players not performing at a standard required and the need for a total clear out is justified.

Stay safe, get prepared and we will take these scummy bastards to the cleaners next season.

Hail Hail.

Would have to disagree, vellum is just a shite ref. He used to take our games at u16's, he must of been about 18. He was fucking terrible back then and is still the same

If you don’t think Collum knows where his bread is buttered then I’m afraid you’re somehow mixing up incompetence with cheating.....you do remember the penalty he gave against us when he couldn’t even see the incident? Yes? No ?

Every single decision today went the way of the Huns.....a masterclass at slowing the game down and giving decisions that were favourable to the Huns.....disagree all you like.....I know a cheating MIB when I see it...

If you don’t think Collum knows where his bread is buttered then I’m afraid you’re somehow mixing up incompetence with cheating.....you do remember the penalty he gave against us when he couldn’t even see the incident? Yes? No ?

Every single decision today went the way of the Huns.....a masterclass at slowing the game down and giving decisions that were favourable to the Huns.....disagree all you like.....I know a cheating MIB when I see it...
Totally agree he's a wee hun prick any opportunity to gee them the fuckin baw wee rat bastard🤬

We actually saw Seacombe
Lots of positives today

The players looked motivated and interested for the first time this year
Welsh and Ajer looked solid and to be fair to him, Laxalt was man of the match
Can't agree mate ...looked motivated ? Played well in spells ...huns just played not to get beat. ..Kenny had a mare as did Kennedy...wrong starting eleven and no idea how to change a game. I thought Broony gave his all ...but I find myself sitting here still raging that we are giving them an opportunity to let off fireworks

The team didn't show enough desire to win that game still haven't learned how to defend set pieces and spend most of the role-playing the ball back prime example get a free kick in the last minute and instead of playing it up the park it goes back to the keeper

Members online

Latest posts

Back