Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

heres some actual john mcginn quotes about his decision making

“It was important to weigh up everything and not just go with my heart because I had basically made up my mind I wanted to join Celtic.

“But I also had to weigh up in my mind how strong Celtic’s midfield had been for a long time.
“I remember speaking to Brendan Rodgers and he said the important thing I would take from it was I would play games.
“But Steve Bruce said I would play every game.
“I was used to playing week in week out at Hibs and it was so important to me that that carried on.
“A lot was made of it but I have spoken to Peter Lawwell since and I have huge respect for how he operates.”

dykes

or mcginn

which one do you promote?

do you promote the attack the club with clickbait

or do you promote the hard facts as reported by Mcginn himself anytime he asked about it

Dykes is a clickbait troll imo

And he has no real interest in Celtic reality

just Celtic superficial dreamland incoherent contradictions

Mcginn

Rodgers

And everybody who actually has any real input on that scenario all refuite your clickbait agenda

And. not only is it clickbait

its designed to weaken Celtic by missinformation which just so happens to be what msm like to promote on all things Celtic

Mcginn made the right decision for his family
for his gametime based on rodgers assessment

And at no point were hibs lowballed by celtic

In fact celtic offered massive fee for a bit part player who was free to reject aston villa and sign for his love affair on a much improved contract to the one he had at hibs

Lennon the guy you loved to slate made mcginn much better player

his choice of aston villa was the making of the guy

no lowball offer
fair offer yes
told him straight he was bit part

but the msm and their warped agenda promote your opinion

weird thjat since you just want whats best for Celktioc by overspending and gutter sniping the club just like msm want to acheive

dykes

or mcginn

or do you promote the hard facts as reported by Mcginn himself anytime he asked about it

Mcginn

Rodgers

And everybody who actually has any real input on that scenario all refuite your clickbait agenda

its designed to weaken Celtic by missinformation which just so happens to be what msm like to promote on all things Celtic

In fact celtic offered massive fee for a bit part player who was free to reject aston villa and sign for his love affair on a much improved contract to the one he had at hibs

no lowball offer
fair offer yes

weird thjat since you just want whats best for Celktioc by overspending and gutter sniping the club just like msm want to acheive

You make some valid points ma man...

The "Celtic by Numbers" guy, who produces some great match statistics, should do one for fouls against and for, red and yellow cards for and against and same again for penalties ( how many are point winning or point saving? There's always a penalty lurking when the sevvies need one) and also post match red cards. How many fouls before a booking? How early in the game are defenders booked? How many edge of box free kicks? Do it for us and sevvies. Then compare it to other similar sized leagues. It would be time consuming but worth it. The numbers don't lie.
I might even do it my self when the Mrs goes to California in August.
Where would be the best place to get accurate match statistics?

I don’t really know.....perhaps you could get in touch with the Celtic by Numbers guy and ask him to do the exercise?...

dykes

or mcginn

Mcginn

Rodgers

no lowball offer
fair offer yes

Perhaps I didn't make it clear, I think you like to be aggressive in your posts when you challenge other points of view, the question of whether celtic lowballed an offer to hibs seems to be the bone of contention here, I think that PL had gotten used to other chief execs bowing down and letting him operate on the cheap, gradually over the last few years this started to fail, and it came to a head during BR's tenure as mgr. Now you can think that disagreeing with this modus operandi, is nitpicking at the club but it was a genuine worry for supporters of a certain age who had seen the club decline during the White /Kelly years, when the club was about 20mins from going bust. The majority of celtic supporters don't read the msm so the majority of us use mainly Celtic sites for info. If you disagree with a post from one of us you do not need to be aggressive or use foul and abusive language please remember we are not the enemy. HH

Perhaps I didn't make it clear, I think you like to be aggressive in your posts when you challenge other points of view, the question of whether celtic lowballed an offer to hibs seems to be the bone of contention here, I think that PL had gotten used to other chief execs bowing down and letting him operate on the cheap, gradually over the last few years this started to fail, and it came to a head during BR's tenure as mgr. Now you can think that disagreeing with this modus operandi, is nitpicking at the club but it was a genuine worry for supporters of a certain age who had seen the club decline during the White /Kelly years, when the club was about 20mins from going bust. The majority of celtic supporters don't read the msm so the majority of us use mainly Celtic sites for info. If you disagree with a post from one of us you do not need to be aggressive or use foul and abusive language please remember we are not the enemy. HH
i think youll find it was me being abused

Did we clarify if he was talking through his arse or not?

lets get things clear

i dont like lawell or his type

i dont like his sleekit silence on many topics

The accusation. was Celtic constantly low ball other clubs over past 10 years.

thats bollocks

instead of highlighting the many years of lowballing and biscuit tin operations
i got 1 example with missquotes at every turn

and it turns out n o lowball took place at anytime

in fact the club have ovcerpaid far too many times in last 10 years and paid large wages for underperforming players

how the feck you can call that similar to white kelly regime is bizarre

but still you made that claim

ill make it quite clear if you attack my favourite club or its players or staff with absolute bollocks with dubious sources i will aggressively inquire as to what friggin kind of fan you are?

remember its me thats the del;usional fanny

but ive to clean up my language cause you like his delusional opinions based on false foundations and msm twisted rhetoric and absolutely no notion of reality surrounding the ins and out of how to run a football club in accordance with the law and fairness and due regard to rules and sporting integrity

on those accusations no evidense has ever been presented against lawell other than sleekit lowball and superficial follow follow types and i can assdure you they are the enemy

if you have evidense of club being anything remotely like white kelly regime then present your evidense

i see celtic overpaying players
paying far too much for players
and getting shafted by zionist tv cabal and msm

and i dont think anyone who promotes their gash is a friend of celtic football club

rather i see them as promoting the spiv way

i see them tryting to crack the club at every sleekit turn they can

and for what

for superficial reasons only with no finger on the pulse of the forces trying to break the club from many many angles

not least from the false biscuit tin theory people

dykes

or mcginn

Mcginn

Rodgers

no lowball offer
fair offer yes

Did you listen to the whole of the mcginn interview where you took the Little bit from?
He was waiting to sign for Celtic all summer. He was told not to play in a europa league qualifier so he wouldn't be cup tied for celtic. He then goes on to say it somehow got to August and he was still waiting for celtic. It was then when he was at the Fringe that his agent called and asked if he would like to go down and have a look at Aston villa.
So why was he waiting from the opening of the transfer to August for celtic ?
It was because Peter Lawwell putting lowball offers in for him.
If you don't believe me , ask anyone on here

Did you listen to the whole of the mcginn interview where you took the Little bit from?
He was waiting to sign for Celtic all summer. He was told not to play in a europa league qualifier so he wouldn't be cup tied for celtic. He then goes on to say it somehow got to August and he was still waiting for celtic. It was then when he was at the Fringe that his agent called and asked if he would like to go down and have a look at Aston villa.
So why was he waiting from the opening of the transfer to August for celtic ?
It was because Peter Lawwell putting lowball offers in for him.
If you don't believe me , ask anyone on here
i couldnt give a flying feck what warped interpretation your gonna push for your msm

its not in line with mcginn rodgers or celtic stance

what part of mcginn chose aston villa for financial and football reasons dont you understand

Where is the lowballing?

where is the many many many lowballing examp[les you claim are further proof

Mcginn chose Aston villa

he chose aston villa

the absolute bollocks from dykes is twisted reality and its your thing

keep it
its. not a proper opinion
it doesnt havea foundation other than fantasy representation of Mcginn accepted bigger wage and better promises elsewhere

but still you ewanted club to pay him a wage that would make him higher paid than first team regulars coz you think overspending makes club stronger

wow

just wow

i think youll find it was me being abused

Did we clarify if he was talking through his arse or not?

lets get things clear

i dont like lawell or his type

i dont like his sleekit silence on many topics

The accusation. was Celtic constantly low ball other clubs over past 10 years.

thats bollocks

instead of highlighting the many years of lowballing and biscuit tin operations
i got 1 example with missquotes at every turn

and it turns out n o lowball took place at anytime

in fact the club have ovcerpaid far too many times in last 10 years and paid large wages for underperforming players

how the feck you can call that similar to white kelly regime is bizarre

but still you made that claim

ill make it quite clear if you attack my favourite club or its players or staff with absolute bollocks with dubious sources i will aggressively inquire as to what friggin kind of fan you are?

remember its me thats the del;usional fanny

but ive to clean up my language cause you like his delusional opinions based on false foundations and msm twisted rhetoric and absolutely no notion of reality surrounding the ins and out of how to run a football club in accordance with the law and fairness and due regard to rules and sporting integrity

on those accusations no evidense has ever been presented against lawell other than sleekit lowball and superficial follow follow types and i can assdure you they are the enemy

if you have evidense of club being anything remotely like white kelly regime then present your evidense

i see celtic overpaying players
paying far too much for players
and getting shafted by zionist tv cabal and msm

and i dont think anyone who promotes their gash is a friend of celtic football club

rather i see them as promoting the spiv way

i see them tryting to crack the club at every sleekit turn they can

and for what

for superficial reasons only with no finger on the pulse of the forces trying to break the club from many many angles

not least from the false biscuit tin theory people
I have no facts to produce, what I have is the belief that the previous ceo was allowed by our major shareholder to continue with the same policy for too long and this in the end was disastrous, his belief in the "old firm", allowing our main rivals to catch up, hiring the mgr in the shower, these acts were negligent, I am not attacking you or the club, its players or the majority of the people who work for the club, yes, I eqate the running of the club over the last few years as equivalent to the whites/Kelly's, but in what I would describe as its amateurish way. I believe that it's possible to post on here without using bad language, I try to do this even though I am sometimes unsuccessful. You mentioned the biscuit tin, I think that as an accountant PL, lost focus on what was a better way of increasing our income, and his refusal to invest in the squad before we qualified for champions league cost us far more money than he'd expected. You stated in one of your posts that you were for playing youth, I agree but youth needs experience beside it to learn and develop. In AP I believe we a mgr who can help us regain the top spot, I also believe he can help us to rediscover the process for getting our young talented players into the 1st team. Over the last season we have lost numerous youngsters to teams from Germany, England and Italy "including many who will play in the 5 big leagues" in my opinion this again goes to poor planning and a lack of vision from a stale boardroom. HH

I have no facts to produce, what I have is the belief that the previous ceo was allowed by our major shareholder to continue with the same policy for too long and this in the end was disastrous, his belief in the "old firm", allowing our main rivals to catch up, hiring the mgr in the shower, these acts were negligent, I am not attacking you or the club, its players or the majority of the people who work for the club, yes, I eqate the running of the club over the last few years as equivalent to the whites/Kelly's, but in what I would describe as its amateurish way. I believe that it's possible to post on here without using bad language, I try to do this even though I am sometimes unsuccessful. You mentioned the biscuit tin, I think that as an accountant PL, lost focus on what was a better way of increasing our income, and his refusal to invest in the squad before we qualified for champions league cost us far more money than he'd expected. You stated in one of your posts that you were for playing youth, I agree but youth needs experience beside it to learn and develop. In AP I believe we a mgr who can help us regain the top spot, I also believe he can help us to rediscover the process for getting our young talented players into the 1st team. Over the last season we have lost numerous youngsters to teams from Germany, England and Italy "including many who will play in the 5 big leagues" in my opinion this again goes to poor planning and a lack of vision from a stale boardroom. HH
this is all conjecture with no foundation other than hearsay and follow follow types and ill add it refuises to acknowledge the club are overspending based on income and it avoids the reasons the income gap is allowing german teams to poach our youth

its the bungs they get from zionist tv companies

and feck all to do with lawell

over last 10 years club have been highly succesful

if anything they were too ambitious in their aspproach to dealing with the disparity in tv revenues and allowed hubris and torpor into the club

it was the opposite of lowballing

if anything lawell presence has ameliorated the issues club faced by being very very good at the business end

but he doesnt get any creditr

he gets lambasted by false economics and mismatched market presumptions from people who have no clue or care

just superficial we wanted more

please sir we wanted more

spend more than the massive amount we are squandering

more

forget everything good he did

lets cherry pick the follow follow line of attack and with ignorance and want demand more.

4 trebles

no good enough we want more
9 in a row

we want more

no matter how much you spend

we wanted more

did i get your opinion correct?

this is all conjecture with no foundation other than hearsay and follow follow types and ill add it refuises to acknowledge the club are overspending based on income and it avoids the reasons the income gap is allowing german teams to poach our youth

its the bungs they get from zionist tv companies

and feck all to do with lawell

over last 10 years club have been highly succesful

if anything they were too ambitious in their aspproach to dealing with the disparity in tv revenues and allowed hubris and torpor into the club

it was the opposite of lowballing

if anything lawell presence has ameliorated the issues club faced by being very very good at the business end

but he doesnt get any creditr

he gets lambasted by false economics and mismatched market presumptions from people who have no clue or care

just superficial we wanted more

please sir we wanted more

spend more than the massive amount we are squandering

more

forget everything good he did

lets cherry pick the follow follow line of attack and with ignorance and want demand more.

4 trebles

no good enough we want more
9 in a row

we want more

no matter how much you spend

we wanted more

did i get your opinion correct?
What part of my opinion are you asking about?. Now if I ask you what you want to hear from fellow supporters what would be the answer? We live in a world where money talks, you seem to think that disagreeing with you is an attack on the club, it isn't over his 17 years as ceo PL was part of the clubs historical achievements, this is without question, but he also let his ego take over the good work that was done. As one of the smaller leagues in Europe we don't have the TV income that the top 5 does, this doesn't mean that with good planning and processes in place we couldn't afford to invest in a player or two to bolster the squad, you state that we overpay players and you blame that on the TV companies, well sorry that's just the world in which we have to operate, you seem to believe that we shouldn't complain when it all goes wrong, I'm afraid that I disagree with you on that, for a great many of us we like you are passionate about Celtic and as such feel it deeply when it goes wrong, I have stated that in my opinion hiring Lennon was a mistake, that doesn't come from the msm, but in my belief that he was not the best person for the job. The money we have wasted over the last few years has been terrible, again my opinion, as an example Craig Gordon I think he has stated that he was after a 2year deal but PL thought that Forster was coming back, so he was allowed to go now Barkas cost us 4.5 mill, surely more than what Gordon was after, did that cost us the league /cups/a european place we'll never know, but again that's my opinion, not a fact. I maybe the only person thinking that but that's what this forum is about HH

What part of my opinion are you asking about?. Now if I ask you what you want to hear from fellow supporters what would be the answer? We live in a world where money talks, you seem to think that disagreeing with you is an attack on the club, it isn't over his 17 years as ceo PL was part of the clubs historical achievements, this is without question, but he also let his ego take over the good work that was done. As one of the smaller leagues in Europe we don't have the TV income that the top 5 does, this doesn't mean that with good planning and processes in place we couldn't afford to invest in a player or two to bolster the squad, you state that we overpay players and you blame that on the TV companies, well sorry that's just the world in which we have to operate, you seem to believe that we shouldn't complain when it all goes wrong, I'm afraid that I disagree with you on that, for a great many of us we like you are passionate about Celtic and as such feel it deeply when it goes wrong, I have stated that in my opinion hiring Lennon was a mistake, that doesn't come from the msm, but in my belief that he was not the best person for the job. The money we have wasted over the last few years has been terrible, again my opinion, as an example Craig Gordon I think he has stated that he was after a 2year deal but PL thought that Forster was coming back, so he was allowed to go now Barkas cost us 4.5 mill, surely more than what Gordon was after, did that cost us the league /cups/a european place we'll never know, but again that's my opinion, not a fact. I maybe the only person thinking that but that's what this forum is about HH

You seem to think lots ofstuff based on false premises

at no point have i ever said anything remotely along lines of agree with me

never
not once

but if you attack the club

i will ask you to backj it up

you cant so you deny it

what abuse did glas write

what abuse did i write

his opinions dont fit the real world, seems you like to twist reality to suit a warpedagenda too

lots of supposing what i have made errors upon but never answering straight questions

i answer all your questions with straight answers sources that at least have connection with reality

you defend a msm troll who attacking club

hahaha

nice try

You seem to think lots ofstuff based on false premises

at no point have i ever said anything remotely along lines of agree with me

never
not once

but if you attack the club

i will ask you to backj it up

you cant so you deny it

what abuse did glas write

what abuse did i write

his opinions dont fit the real world, seems you like to twist reality to suit a warpedagenda too

lots of supposing what i have made errors upon but never answering straight questions

i answer all your questions with straight answers sources that at least have connection with reality

you defend a msm troll who attacking club

hahaha

nice try
Dear sir I have one agenda, simply put, it is to see our club once again as champions. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back