Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

I'm gonna include myself in being frustrated and irrational at the moment but I remain hopeful in Ange..all good M8.
I think he’ll be a diamond will big ange
His problem is by the time he gets the players he needs in, it’ll be another load who are going to have to learn the formation/style.
So far he’s been trying to impose his style on kids/wantaways then returning internationals over the course of a pre season
By the time he gets these new players we haven’t signed yet integrated and settled it will be September in reality

I'm gonna include myself in being frustrated and irrational at the moment but I remain hopeful in Ange..all good M8.
I feel the same. However the lack of action and the way AP has been lined up, forced to have Kennedy and Gavipad as his backroom team, suckered into signing Griff up for another year even though his instincts probably told him to cut him loose. Made to look foolish in pre-season friendlies putting kids into the team.
It all looks to me he's being made the fall guy for massive downsizing. I don't really see McKay helping him out much either.

I trust the guys at the celtic star.
I don't want celtic to pay over the odds, just a fair decent price for a player. So many instances going back 10 odd years where the manager had identified a target and the board lowball and me miss out on the player because of it.
Then at the same time they will pay out millions for project players who are no where near the first team.
Oh what celtic players do I hate?
according to the msm and your cherry picking agenda

no lowball wages at celtic since we are still paying too much for income

your conjecture that just a little bit more woulda have been enough is bollocks

its conjecture based on msm twistings

and its all anti celtic

just like 90 percent of your interpretations

and its always the same Verdict

the msm twisted narrative based on weak sources

none of our players get raw deal on wages
none of our bids are lowball

all are fair minded and in line with income expectations

no low ball offers except where our friendly msm tell us otherwise

yet the reality is complete opposite when truth is revealed mostly

I feel the same. However the lack of action and the way AP has been lined up, forced to have Kennedy and Gavipad as his backroom team, suckered into signing Griff up for another year even though his instincts probably told him to cut him loose. Made to look foolish in pre-season friendlies putting kids into the team.
It all looks to me he's being made the fall guy for massive downsizing. I don't really see McKay helping him out much either.
where are you getting this bizarre interpretation

your interpretation would mean ange is a liar

and a board shill

and if thats true then why arent you hating on him as well?

i dont think he just accepted any coaches

i have never heward a bad word said about these coaches from anyone with reliable information

but still the knives are out and scape goating goes on

ange was forced into giving griff another contract

wtf?

according to the msm and your cherry picking agenda

no lowball wages at celtic since we are still paying too much for income

your conjecture that just a little bit more woulda have been enough is bollocks

its conjecture based on msm twistings

and its all anti celtic

just like 90 percent of your interpretations

and its always the same Verdict

the msm twisted narrative based on weak sources

none of our players get raw deal on wages
none of our bids are lowball

all are fair minded and in line with income expectations

no low ball offers except where our friendly msm tell us otherwise

yet the reality is complete opposite when truth is revealed mostly
John McGinn

TET. I think Ange was given certain guarantees when he signed up for us. Player recruitment being one, I do not think for one min Ange is a liar or a shill, but he could be being used is all in saying.
As for JK and GS, the both of them can fuck right off, I've seen enough with my own eyes.
I also think if it was really up to AP right now Griff would be gone.

John McGinn
what lowball wage did they offer?

what lowball price did they offer?

he chose aston villa

mcginn who loves celtic so much chose aston villa

because they offered better terms

and the terms offered by celtric were fair and based on rodgers role for mcginn at club

they offered a celtic mad supposedly player a big contract 6 months before he left for zilch

and mcginn chose aston villa and msm turned it into another anti celtic twisted narrative

mcginn chose aston villa

not because of lowball offers but because they offered him better terms and guarantees that rodgers could not give him

so your many over years turned out to be 1

and it was the player who lowballed celtic in order to get a bidding frenzy

but you blame lawel for offering 3 million for a dude who really didnt want to wear the hopes that much really

TET. I think Ange was given certain guarantees when he signed up for us. Player recruitment being one, I do not think for one min Ange is a liar or a shill, but he could be being used is all in saying.
As for JK and GS, the both of them can fuck right off, I've seen enough with my own eyes.
I also think if it was really up to AP right now Griff would be gone.
No this is not possible because if ange was guaranteed something and they low balled him he would walk

not take the rot

John McGinn
and i read all the celtic star stories but i dont ever see any of the wild accusations you claim on their media

mcginn could have been a celtic player

he chose aston villa

probably right choice for his family and gametime

mcginn choose aston villa cause they could offer him more and better role at time. but do you blame rodgers for saying bit part player?

no you do the msm shite and promote evil board low balled mcginn to steal the money from the celtic fans for their pensions

our wage bill was too high at that time

not something you really give a hoot about since you want celtic to overspend though
cause msm want them to overspend

and why cause overspending is going backwards not forwards

but thats your agenda

you want celtic to go backwards

sell cheap buy expensive and scapegoat everybody in line with msm propaganda

TeT I also think DD wants out of Scottish football. There was never much money in it but the carrot of a possible jump into the English leagues was enough to keep him interested. There is no more carrot. There are no more crowds so less income. Ok so they say they're coming back but for how long?
He wants out, IMHO. And the only way to get a quick sale is lower the share price.

TeT I also think DD wants out of Scottish football. There was never much money in it but the carrot of a possible jump into the English leagues was enough to keep him interested. There is no more carrot. There are no more crowds so less income. Ok so they say they're coming back but for how long?
He wants out, IMHO. And the only way to get a quick sale is lower the share price.
Again this is unverified

if he wanted out he would sell

if he wanted out its easy

Any shareholder can sell their shares at any price

if someone wants them at that price

if he wants lower share price to sell then he jusrt says how much you want these shares for to whoever he thinks wants them and just accepts the offerif hedont give shit about the price?

board job is to run club as a business in line with best business practices

thats exactly what they do

thats why club still exists

cuase if they just offered epl wages without that income club might look good for wee while but boom they would be dead in flash without income to pay the (just pay a bit more coz a few pence morec and messi would have signed is bollocks)

Might not be as easy as you think. He has an obligation to not undermine the other shareholders price. He can't just sell at any price.
yes he can

he can offer the club to the other shareholderts at low price

whatever price he sells at doesnt fundamentyally alter the value in the shares long term

and the other sharehoilders could make a mint by buying at low price something they value uch higher

he aint selling cheap coz he aint interested in bailing out imo

the only people undermining celtic value seem to be huns and msm

and their lackies or worse delusional celtic fans goaded by spivs who want a bargain but deliver nothing in return for their false claims

notice the spivs at celtic trust arent that interested in explaining the better plan

maybe their better plan is the enrich themselves and deliver nothing kind of better plan and get it cheap as possible based on the king a ling a ding dong deludamol sales policy?

you ever thought maybe the guys rocking the boat are maybe the real scam artists?

coz thats what scam artists do

if there was any evidense that board werescaming club you better believe it wouyld be all over the papers

cause any negatiove celtic stories get front page status if its verifiable with even weird obscure sources

yes he can

he can offer the club to the other shareholderts at low price

whatever price he sells at doesnt fundamentyally alter the value in the shares long term

and the other sharehoilders could make a mint by buying at low price something they value uch higher

he aint selling cheap coz he aint interested in bailing out imo

the only people undermining celtic value seem to be huns and msm

and their lackies or worse delusional celtic fans goaded by spivs who want a bargain but deliver nothing in return for their false claims
Ah yeah, I was forgetting that. He could offer them to other shareholders, but I think he's got about 35% some worth more than others e.g.
1p..60p...100p... it's a lot of dollar anyways.

Ah yeah, I was forgetting that. He could offer them to other shareholders, but I think he's got about 35% some worth more than others e.g.
1p..60p...100p... it's a lot of dollar anyways.
Aye he is minted and can if he likes give them away for but doubt he be doing that

and i read all the celtic star stories but i dont ever see any of the wild accusations you claim on their media

mcginn could have been a celtic player

he chose aston villa

probably right choice for his family and gametime

mcginn choose aston villa cause they could offer him more and better role at time. but do you blame rodgers for saying bit part player?

no you do the msm shite and promote evil board low balled mcginn to steal the money from the celtic fans for their pensions

our wage bill was too high at that time

not something you really give a hoot about since you want celtic to overspend though
cause msm want them to overspend

and why cause overspending is going backwards not forwards

but thats your agenda

you want celtic to go backwards

sell cheap buy expensive and scapegoat everybody in line with msm propaganda

You certainly provide food for thought ma man.....keep it lit...

were they shite though or just ion jthe weird system we play?

and if its our system will next signings also be shite at playiing it?
So if I've got this right TET, you're saying Ange has to change to suit our way of playing, rather than getting us to play HIS way ? Basically you've written the bloke's ideas off ? The points you make about the disparity in the finances of the game is 100% true. We, along with most other clubs will never be able to compete in that market. Elitism absolutely IS a corrupt system, not just in football, but in life. I'm speaking only for myself here, but my expectation level is only to compete with clubs of a similar financial status as ourselves. I don't believe for a minute it can't be done. We play our football in what is a very poor league. The major barrier to our club making acceptable progress is finishing SECOND in that league. We can't let the money we DON'T get affect our ambitions
We have absolutely.no.control over that.

Last edited:
Back