Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

and i read all the celtic star stories but i dont ever see any of the wild accusations you claim on their media

mcginn could have been a celtic player

he chose aston villa

probably right choice for his family and gametime

mcginn choose aston villa cause they could offer him more and better role at time. but do you blame rodgers for saying bit part player?

no you do the msm shite and promote evil board low balled mcginn to steal the money from the celtic fans for their pensions

our wage bill was too high at that time

not something you really give a hoot about since you want celtic to overspend though
cause msm want them to overspend

and why cause overspending is going backwards not forwards

but thats your agenda

you want celtic to go backwards

sell cheap buy expensive and scapegoat everybody in line with msm propaganda
You just make shite up mate.
McGinn never got offered a contract at celtic because we never offered a bid that Hibs would accept. He went to Aston Villa because they paid the price Hibs wanted.
How the fuck do you know what my "agenda" is?
Your a fanny like your name suggests

I feel the same. However the lack of action and the way AP has been lined up, forced to have Kennedy and Gavipad as his backroom team, suckered into signing Griff up for another year even though his instincts probably told him to cut him loose. Made to look foolish in pre-season friendlies putting kids into the team.
It all looks to me he's being made the fall guy for massive downsizing. I don't really see McKay helping him out much either.
It would be foolish of McKay not to help him after all AP was his appointment and in the first interview he waxed lyricaly about how much of a great coach he would be

So if he dosen't give him the tools for the job ,,,,,his own staff ,,,,and his own players in quick ,,,,then am sure the support will quickly let him know any disasters fall on him

It would be foolish of McKay not to help him after all AP was his appointment and in the first interview he waxed lyricaly about how much of a great coach he would be

So if he dosen't give him the tools for the job ,,,,,his own staff ,,,,and his own players in quick ,,,,then am sure the support will quickly let him know any disasters fall on him
At a guess kelly.
I still think Dom and Ange have taken on the shambles they inherited, by solely trying to sort it out on there own.
A very risky approach maybe and time against us and the demands from us supporters are still sky high.
So to try and break things down a bit, does anyone know how many players we are allowed to register for the spfl season ahead as we are still way overloaded with players who still seem to have no future for the season ahead?

Why are folk still bringing up McGinn and harping on about other things that are old news and in the past?? These things are done, let them go
The age of Ange and Dom is a new one, an exciting one, a fresh one...we should all be looking forward and stop looking back because looking back will drag you back.,....let's get behind our new regime

Why are folk still bringing up McGinn and harping on about other things that are old news and in the past?? These things are done, let them go
The age of Ange and Dom is a new one, an exciting one, a fresh one...we should all be looking forward and stop looking back because looking back will drag you back.,....let's get behind our new regime
Not to many times I agree with you Docco, but totally agree, look forward not back has to be the way our support have to look upon this coming season.

Hi guys, its nice to hear from you all about the celtic football club, a clear thread runs through a lot of the posts in this thread, there is still a lot of anger aimed at the board, and it doesn't take much to bring it out. One of the glaring omissions though has been the lack of opinions on the standard of Scottish refereeing during the latest round of friendlies, once again the skum have been aided by the ref, a Madrid player sent off, Celtic penalties awarded against, these decisions might be perfectly correct, but it shows that the mib's will still be up to speed on what they need to do to appease the hoard. This will already be evident to AP, I hope to god that Dom will not be as subservient as the traitor was, and that the days of dignified silence are over. If we want a fair, balanced, and un-biased refereeing then we must be more vocal and call it out. Until we do this we will have to put up with "honest mistakes". I think we should be able to put a spotlight on poor officiating and if we are asked why, the answer is simple, if our refs are so good then why weren't they on duty during the Euros. Let's look forward to a better season. HH

Hi guys, its nice to hear from you all about the celtic football club, a clear thread runs through a lot of the posts in this thread, there is still a lot of anger aimed at the board, and it doesn't take much to bring it out. One of the glaring omissions though has been the lack of opinions on the standard of Scottish refereeing during the latest round of friendlies, once again the skum have been aided by the ref, a Madrid player sent off, Celtic penalties awarded against, these decisions might be perfectly correct, but it shows that the mib's will still be up to speed on what they need to do to appease the hoard. This will already be evident to AP, I hope to god that Dom will not be as subservient as the traitor was, and that the days of dignified silence are over. If we want a fair, balanced, and un-biased refereeing then we must be more vocal and call it out. Until we do this we will have to put up with "honest mistakes". I think we should be able to put a spotlight on poor officiating and if we are asked why, the answer is simple, if our refs are so good then why weren't they on duty during the Euros. Let's look forward to a better season. HH

You’re absolutely correct on the MIB.....what they got away with last season will have empowered them.....we’re seeing that already.....they need to be called out at the first and every opportunity.....we do it now or we will be eternally sorry.

If WC reads this I truly hope we are going to use this platform to highlight the way the MIB manipulate things to the benefit of the Huns.....someone with integrity and balls has to do it...

Desmond has already said recently his shares are not for sale
One of the few things he has said but he’s in for the long haul
If you look at the value of his shareholding it has risen significantly despite what people think of the value of Scottish football
He's said on a good few occasions that his shares will be passed to his kids. He has no intention of ever selling them

You’re absolutely correct on the MIB.....what they got away with last season will have empowered them.....we’re seeing that already.....they need to be called out at the first and every opportunity.....we do it now or we will be eternally sorry.

If WC reads this I truly hope we are going to use this platform to highlight the way the MIB manipulate things to the benefit of the Huns.....someone with integrity and balls has to do it...
I can remember Craig Leven calling out the ref display when he was at Dundee Utd. The SFA gave him a £5000 fine for bringing the game into disrepute, He told them to go whistle for it, take me to court if you want your money. The SFA backed down.
We need to call it out after every game. If the SFA try and fine the Manager or club for bringing the game into disrepute, we tell them to get to fuck " the ref brought the game into disrepute, we are just highlighting that" if you want to fine us, fine the ref for the same offence. We make sure it's on sky sports interviews so it's shown across the UK and not dismissed by the the SMSM
We do if often enough, the SFA will do fuck all us.

You just make shite up mate.
McGinn never got offered a contract at celtic because we never offered a bid that Hibs would accept. He went to Aston Villa because they paid the price Hibs wanted.
How the fuck do you know what my "agenda" is?
Your a fanny like your name suggests
Your agenda is same every post

itsa pro msm

pro unsubstantiated bollocks

pro adding bits in

then blaming everybody else

oh im a fanny pal

but i dont talk bollocks

then blame every cunt else

then pretend you read it somewhere else

then make up pure shite and claim its factual

youll be able to back up your latest claim on mcginn saga

by not referencing your superior msm inspired invective.

itsa pro msm

pro adding bits in

oh im a fanny pal

but i dont talk bollocks

heres some actual john mcginn quotes about his decision making

“It was important to weigh up everything and not just go with my heart because I had basically made up my mind I wanted to join Celtic.

“But I also had to weigh up in my mind how strong Celtic’s midfield had been for a long time.
“I remember speaking to Brendan Rodgers and he said the important thing I would take from it was I would play games.
“But Steve Bruce said I would play every game.
“I was used to playing week in week out at Hibs and it was so important to me that that carried on.
“A lot was made of it but I have spoken to Peter Lawwell since and I have huge respect for how he operates.”

itsa pro msm

pro adding bits in

oh im a fanny pal

but i dont talk bollocks

I think things are getting a bit personal here, TT, it seems like you're prepared to share your thoughts /opinions with the rest of us, but you aren't prepared to accept that some of us have a different viewpoint, a bit like the guy on celtic family, who rather than have an adult debate would rather just use abusive, foul language. I have stated many times on this forum that celtic supporters come from a wide diverse church, we may not like some of the opinions shared but at least have the debate without the abuse, HH

I think things are getting a bit personal here, TT, it seems like you're prepared to share your thoughts /opinions with the rest of us, but you aren't prepared to accept that some of us have a different viewpoint, a bit like the guy on celtic family, who rather than have an adult debate would rather just use abusive, foul language. I have stated many times on this forum that celtic supporters come from a wide diverse church, we may not like some of the opinions shared but at least have the debate without the abuse, HH
What abuse are you refering to?

Asking. someone to baqck up some wild claims isnt abuse

If you think its fair game to attack Celtic with unsubstantiated twisted invective then at least have the balls to reference proper sources for your opinions

I think things are getting a bit personal here, TT, it seems like you're prepared to share your thoughts /opinions with the rest of us, but you aren't prepared to accept that some of us have a different viewpoint, a bit like the guy on celtic family, who rather than have an adult debate would rather just use abusive, foul language. I have stated many times on this forum that celtic supporters come from a wide diverse church, we may not like some of the opinions shared but at least have the debate without the abuse.

We love debating on here with different p.o.vs. We can all take the banter and most of us humbly take any disagreements ,but to use abuse as a weapon in debating then you already have lost the debate. That's my opinions on it. I trust we can now get back to normality without the abuse.☘️☘️

We love debating on here with different p.o.vs. We can all take the banter and most of us humbly take any disagreements ,but to use abuse as a weapon in debating then you already have lost the debate. That's my opinions on it. I trust we can now get back to normality without the abuse.☘️☘️
What abuse are you going on about?

Frank

i back ange 100 percent

But that requires time to gel his players

No im not saying he needs to follow what i want

I accept his choices and his plan

The biggest failing for celtic last season was cohesive ball winning and chance prevention for opposition

most of the team are still stuck on that faulty plan

it will take ange time to sort that faulty set up effectively

Im pro give youth a chance
im pro give best scottish players contracts
im pro adding real quality to the team
im pro getting best out of every resource we have

My observations on west ham match are personal opinions on that match with the players selected

but my biggest frustration was it was just like watching the same formation we set up with againsyt cluj
copenhagen
prague

and every other game we played against similarly strengthed sides and it was weak shape with weak plan with scape goating the players not supported in that weak plan

ange hasnt had enough time to fix these things imo

will he be able to, i hope he can

but it really looks like he doesnt see the huge problems inherited as of yet

if he wants to remould the playewrs then thats fine by me

but in short term it may well lead to some disasterous results

and that disasterous set of results might destroy some of our good players and prevent them from being assets going forward

our ball winning and support for the weak areas of our team needs addressed not scape goated

most of my points were in answer to other posters questions

nothing i say is anything other than my opinion but i try my best to share why i form that opinion

i dont snipe our own players

i am pro youth
i am pro ange
i am pro celtic getting better asap

Last edited:
Frank

i back ange 100 percent

But that requires time to gel his players

No im not saying he needs to follow what i want

I accept his choices and his plan

The biggest failing for celtic last season was cohesive ball winning and chance prevention for opposition

most of the team are still stuck on that faulty plan

it will take ange time to sort that faulty set up effectively

Im pro give youth a chance
im pro give best scottish players contracts
im pro adding real quality to the team
im pro getting best out of every resource we have

My observations on west ham match are personal opinions on that match with the players selected

but my biggest frustration was it was just like watching the same formation we set up with againsyt cluj
copenhagen
prague

and every other game we played against similarly strengthed sides and it was weak shape with weak plan with scape goating the players not supported in that weak plan

ange hasnt had enough time to fix these things imo

will he be able to, i hope he can

but it really looks like he doesnt see the huge problems inherited as of yet

if he wants to remould the playewrs then thats fine by me

but in short term it may well lead to some disasterous results

and that disasterous set of results might destroy some of our good players and prevent them from being assets going forward

our ball winning and support for the weak areas of our team needs addressed not scape goated

most of my points were in answer to other posters questions

nothing i say is anything other than my opinion but i try my best to share why i form that opinion

i dont snipe our own players

i am pro youth
i am pro ange
i am pro celtic getting better asap
Cheers TET. Thanks for your reply mate.

The "Celtic by Numbers" guy, who produces some great match statistics, should do one for fouls against and for, red and yellow cards for and against and same again for penalties ( how many are point winning or point saving? There's always a penalty lurking when the sevvies need one) and also post match red cards. How many fouls before a booking? How early in the game are defenders booked? How many edge of box free kicks? Do it for us and sevvies. Then compare it to other similar sized leagues. It would be time consuming but worth it. The numbers don't lie.
I might even do it my self when the Mrs goes to California in August.
Where would be the best place to get accurate match statistics?

Back