Celtic vs Aberdeen, Wednesday, 17 February. Please note kick-off time is 6pm - all comments here

Well there it was in all it’s glory.Lennon masterclass in football tactics,that was shite,shite and more shite.Nothing learned nothing gained what a clusterfuck.A half decent team would have ripped us a new one.Three more points and still a shambles.His answer to inject some energy into the team(Tom Rogic) awe gimme fun peace.Please Neil don,t do this to Celtic Bye Bye.

Aye that’s what they do
Screech aw weekend in there
Big fat shanias and celines
I think I’d rather a night sanding my ears aff than spend a night in there
but your guaranteed your Nat king
Wouldn’t even huv tae dae anything either cos you’d get rode like a national winner
Sea monsters mate
Happens when the toon is a seaport
The Bay Hotel (Gourock) was where the 'Dunoon Dollie's' used to snare the US sailors, when the Holy Loch was in full swing
A quick way, out of the Kingdom in those days, and who could blame them

He's not liking the Scottish game, he doesn't like the physical stuff
Waste of space imho
The only guy who moans more than he does is Kamberi, what a fanny
Turnbull subbed again, wtf ?
Let the Bhoy play 90 minutes
Big Ajer and Welsh looked pretty solid and thought wee Taylor played well again
Aberdeen, are a shadow of the team they were, thankfully, but still put the fear into us at the end

HH
I think he’s trying to keep turnbull fresh dill
That bhoy gets injured or loses form the seasons away tae fuck

He's not liking the Scottish game, he doesn't like the physical stuff
Waste of space imho
The only guy who moans more than he does is Kamberi, what a fanny
Turnbull subbed again, wtf ?
Let the Bhoy play 90 minutes
Big Ajer and Welsh looked pretty solid and thought wee Taylor played well again
Aberdeen, are a shadow of the team they were, thankfully, but still put the fear into us at the end

HH
Murderwell put the fear intae us fae 2-0 doon.. Defence is SHOCKIN M8!! 😏😏😏😏.. Sadly Lennon can dae whit the Fuk he wants as he's GON NAEWHERE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Well there it was in all it’s glory.Lennon masterclass in football tactics,that was shite,shite and more shite.Nothing learned nothing gained what a clusterfuck.A half decent team would have ripped us a new one.Three more points and still a shambles.His answer to inject some energy into the team(Tom Rogic) awe gimme fun peace.Please Neil don,t do this to Celtic Bye Bye.
It wasn’t tactically shite fella
It was just pure shite

Another game that turns into a struggle hanging on at the end.Kennedy said Turnball wasn't up to our intensity when he arrived so had to hide his time must have been bad because our intensity usually only lasts for about 30 mins in most games.

Just have to say that second half was atrocious shite.
Poor ol Jon jo, Lennon has obliterated the natural footballer out of him when he goes up the field but he has done that to all our full backs.
We play side ways , back ways , triangles , all angles but don't play directly and quickly.
Nobody tell me Stevie Clark couldn't get Celtic playing more attractively than what's going on at the minute. 🍀

That's when you are in a title race. When you're playing meaningless bounce games you look for a bit more.
I know that ...but cmon Gary I've told the wee hen that these are important games on the way to the 10 so i dont need to watch the soaps ...I've always been honest with her and given that's 5 in a row I feel my comments are justified 😊

Members online

Latest posts

Back