Celtic vs Aberdeen, Wednesday, 17 February. Please note kick-off time is 6pm - all comments here

O'conner
Said soro and turbull would come good.
Backed bayo..Toulouse might buy him
,barkas and ajeti all had missing links in even the best youtube vids.
Pointed it out as well as others on here.

Stuck with two.
Personally still have high Hope's for ajeti thought he was decent enough tonight and then came the tactical masterplan that we all know is coming , Soro, at that point best player on the park ( dont want to hurt broonys feelings so hook him) and ajeti, eddy and bring klimala on asking an uncertain group to sit back and defend the 1nil was an almost catastrophic mistake we let them bombard us with high balls the last 10+ minutes when we should've been out of sight, add Turnbull who was having one of his best games in a Celtic shirt , some sublime passing taken off for moi? Is moi a better option if were backs to the wall? Not convinced, is he a better attacker on a counter or out ball? Not convinced, can lenny pick the team properly , NO! If he could hed have shown some bottle and kept 2 strikers on the field like we started with but didnt and that invited them on to us so so 🤬 frustrating watching the club we love stutter from shambles to disaster to what crisis ? Bullfuckingshite!! And HH

That was very difficult to watch. If I was a neutral I would've thought it was a game between two poor teams. From our perspective it was like watching a re-run of much of what we've seen this season.
Almost total domination for most of the first half, but didn't really trouble their keeper. I have to say, I don't understand the criticism of the Soro substitution. I thought he did some terrific things for sure, but I also thought he was slack with his passing at times. For me Broony actually played well when he came on. A couple of his defensive headers in our box went a long way in securing the victory. I guess it just shows how we can all watch the same game and see different things.

I watched Sportscene last night. You would think Aberdeen had won that game listening to Willie Miller and the presenter. It was a stonewall penalty for Aberdeen too according to Sportscene. We should be the ones boycotting the BBC and their EBT pundits not the sevvies.
"We should be the ones boycotting the BBC and their EBT pundits not the sevvies."

You have'nt ben already, I have not watched sportscene on air or listened to sportsound on air or Radio Clyde live or bought or even read a paper that involves giving money since stop the ten began and the decsions over covid protocols. The shows are full of huns or anti Celtic pundits, clear as mud. Strachan called out the penalty on Celtic Tv when he said if I am a striker and two players close me down, i will flick the ball at the hand in the hope the ref falls for it. Thats the tactic in play with the stupid hand ball rule, the ref never fell for it to his credit.

Yesterday this appeared straight into the media, no threat to lives or risk,

Royal Antwerp boss Franky Vercauteren happy to play Rangers despite Ibrox Five breaking Covid-19 rules​

By Matthew Lindsay @MattLindsayHT Chief Football Writer

Yes it seems the media can go straight to a source and get the story and print it after all.

new club old club.jpeg

Yes we know, you gave us the scoop and the details word for word the whole eight minutes, looking forward to the Jelly and Ice Cream moment 55.

99-ice-cream-cone-FKWKC1.jpg

"We should be the ones boycotting the BBC and their EBT pundits not the sevvies."

You have'nt ben already, I have not watched sportscene on air or listened to sportsound on air or Radio Clyde live or bought or even read a paper that involves giving money since stop the ten began and the decsions over covid protocols. The shows are full of huns or anti Celtic pundits, clear as mud. Strachan called out the penalty on Celtic Tv when he said if I am a striker and two players close me down, i will flick the ball at the hand in the hope the ref falls for it. Thats the tactic in play with the stupid hand ball rule, the ref never fell for it to his credit.
If I canna get a Hesgoal stream Sportscene is the only place to get highlights Boab. You are right though they definitely have an anti-Celtic pro-sevco agenda along with the rest of the Scottish media. Even the English media now..Sky a good example with a sevvie their chief reporter.
Thankfully ye canna get Radio Clyde here.

Just rubs salt into the wounds everytime Ivan Toney scores again and we have Ajeti ..What player at peak age ever leaves the Premier league to come to Scotland fulltime..He knew he was way out his depth down there and we are landed with him
One of the poorer strikers we have ever signed IMO... Bangura #2

If I canna get a Hesgoal stream Sportscene is the only place to get highlights Boab. You are right though they definitely have an anti-Celtic pro-sevco agenda along with the rest of the Scottish media. Even the English media now..Sky a good example with a sevvie their chief reporter.
Thankfully ye canna get Radio Clyde here.
If you look at it from the MSM , their pundits, journalists ( cough), telly and all. They really need sevco so for them it makes sense to push the survival lie and the 55 ( not bad return in 9yrs eh?) It makes sense because they have nothing else to sell except Celtic and we dont need them to sell us on any of their platforms, we do that ourselves very well ( I'll exclude this season obviously) but without them all they have to write, talk, show etc is Celtic, Celtic, Celtic, Celtic with a bit of Celtic thrown in mixed with some Celtic and a good bit of Celtic success to top it off. There would be less than half of those in jobs now if sevco werent better at coming back from the dead than Lazarus. We just need to remember that Lazarus didnt come back from the dead, he was brought back by the mighty one , God , not bigian the other mighty one 😛. Celtic have played the part of jesus in their , was dead but still alive story. I actually laughed out loud tonight when I looked at the scores 3-4 and Antwerp with 10 men and sevco with 2 penalties 😆😆🙈 I mean cmon even Jim Traynor couldnt make that up. When your lucks in and your names sevco or whatever name, they have a few, then bloody hell your lucks in alright. Makes me wonder ( of course I'm paranoid I'm a hoops fan 🤷‍♂️) if there's a European conspiracy to keep Scottish football alive ( alive in terms that are favourable with those who believe that the game here would fall away forever without them) something we all know is nonsense , I mean Aberdeen are the most successful Scottish club in european trophy hauls after all. I digress but aye I couldnt help myself with the lol , that mob, call them whatever , they could crawl through miles of sewage pipes shawshank style and come out cleaner than they went in , teflon hasnt got a look in. Still as we all know only too well ALL good things must come to an end , or for them things come to an end. Our implosive meltdown in failing to get the 10 will be nothing compared to theirs when reality, karma, yin and yang all come calling, all in a queue with HMRC. I just hope that if DD was sufficiently enraged by them ko-ing us out the cup semis to bring in Rodgers then , wherever he is , I hope his caviar went down the wrong way tonight , watching them ( which I didnt ) doing better than us against better opposition ( allegedly) lastly it's hardly a surprise that the antwerp manager isnt that bothered about the rangers 5 ( and the invisible " we wurnae there gaffer" ) ones also as his side havent covered themselves in any glory by having lax protocols that they had to field a weakened side , perfect deflection ammo. They're luck and help has to run out always does, just ask the guy in the bookies that was 300 quid up half an hour ago on the puggies and suddenly is 600 quid down. The difference between us is that nothing we achieved was lucky or helped by anyone , our achievements have all and always have been above board . No EBTs , no funny handshakes no deflection MSM stories , no lies , no cheating . Yes weve lost our way for a season BUT it was one season in over a decade. Big changes are afoot I mean just look at WGSs Saddam Hussein lookylike on Celtic tv who saw that coming ? So they'll have their wee bit in the sun ( I mean rain wind and snow) but they cant avoid the real big clubs forever and they are not even guaranteed to win this tie , many Royal 'Twerps will be available for the next leg and they struggled to beat a decimated one. If anyone thought that rangers wouldnt be issued with penalties for their latest breach of the rules they were wrong. 2 penalties and an opponent sent off is penalty enough 🤣 p.s big long winded rant now over 🙂

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back