Celtic vs Aberdeen, Wednesday, 17 February. Please note kick-off time is 6pm - all comments here

Nothing but positive vibes from me on this match thread. Bigian won't have to put up with my negative pish!! I'm going to be so positive it will make docco sick!!!!
Celtic 4-0 fucking easy. The serial loser that is McInnes and his team of bottlers will revert to type.
My team is
Bain (safest hands in scotland)
Kenny Welsh (duffy, if not fit) ajer Greggs
Turnbull soro mcgregor eli
Klimala eddy.

Is forrest fit?? If so, he will raise our game a few levels if he gets time on the park.
No matter who starts though, we will blow the sheep away. In lenny we trust....get into this bunch a bastards
HH and up the fucking RA!!!!
Idt wee jamesy will be fit for a few weeks yet did not lenny say that hed just started back out on the grass and doing straight line sprinting ( fs as if he was gony be backwards and sideways sprinting) 🙈 lenny best just saying that he's not ready yet instead of making the bhoy sound like some contortionist herbivorous grazing animal. 🙄

GB love in with the record

save giving them the hits i copied

----------------------------------------------

The Green Brigade have launched a new campaign urging Celtic fans to "agitate for change".

The influential ultras group unveiled "Celtic Shared" on Tuesday night, a campaign aimed at eventually placing the club under fan ownership.

Green Brigade protests have led calls for major overhaul in the boardroom and dugout this season as the club's 10 In A Row campaign hit the skids.

A statement insisted the initiative aims to "unite" supporters under a common goal of changing how Celtic is run.

It read: "Celtic Shared is a campaign, co-ordinated by the Green Brigade, which aims to unite as many Celtic supporters, supporter's clubs and organisations as possible, to agitate for change in how our club is run, to pave the way for genuine greater fan engagement and to promote the principle of eventual fan ownership of the club

We believe that fans are the lifeblood of the club and must unite to ensure our voices are heard.

The campaign's launch was accompanied by a YouTube video quoting manager Neil Lennon and recapping some of the major events of the season.

That included angry protests outside Celtic Park and Monday's statement from chairman Ian Bankier on the now infamous January review.

looks like were gonna need a shite load of bedsheets

Nothing but positive vibes from me on this match thread. Bigian won't have to put up with my negative pish!! I'm going to be so positive it will make docco sick!!!!
Celtic 4-0 fucking easy. The serial loser that is McInnes and his team of bottlers will revert to type.
My team is
Klimala eddy.

Is forrest fit?? If so, he will raise our game a few levels if he gets time on the park.
No matter who starts though, we will blow the sheep away. In lenny we trust....get into this bunch a bastards
Who The Fuck ur YOU 😱😱😱

HH 😂

The Green Brigade have launched a new campaign urging Celtic fans to "agitate for change".

The influential ultras group unveiled "Celtic Shared" on Tuesday night, a campaign aimed at eventually placing the club under fan ownership.

Green Brigade protests have led calls for major overhaul in the boardroom and dugout this season as the club's 10 In A Row campaign hit the skids.

A statement insisted the initiative aims to "unite" supporters under a common goal of changing how Celtic is run.

It read: "Celtic Shared is a campaign, co-ordinated by the Green Brigade, which aims to unite as many Celtic supporters, supporter's clubs and organisations as possible, to agitate for change in how our club is run, to pave the way for genuine greater fan engagement and to promote the principle of eventual fan ownership of the club

We believe that fans are the lifeblood of the club and must unite to ensure our voices are heard.

The campaign's launch was accompanied by a YouTube video quoting manager Neil Lennon and recapping some of the major events of the season.

That included angry protests outside Celtic Park and Monday's statement from chairman Ian Bankier on the now infamous January review.

Huns will be glad that the cardboard will be spared in case the enivitable happens after the court cases and debts mounting.

red card.jpg

What the GB are really saying is...
"we should run the club, we don't have much experience of running a large business but we've got pyros and a good supply of bedsheets so jobs a good un "
🙄

Huns will be glad that the cardboard will be spared in case the enivitable happens after the court cases and debts mounting.

View attachment 13380
Keep hearing about their debt cases and financial strife but nothing comes of it, how long does it take ? Wouldnt be surprised if their debts fade into the background again facilitated by the funny handshake , leave it up to the SFA

My team is
Klimala eddy.

It's nice to see everyone on form and full of positive vibes. I have a quick question that I would like to ask. Does anyone else think that calmac is struggling as the weight of being the stand - in skipper is restricting his natural game. Also does anyone else think that the story from Marvin Barclay that lennon doesn't use tactics but just expects the players to sort it out has any truth to it.

The Green Brigade need to be aware that their views and direction encompass the Support as a whole.

The Celtic Support imo won’t lock in to a “my way or the highway” dictate.

We are a broad church and an intelligent Support for the most part and as such common ground and relevant priorities need to be established first in my view before a course of action is undertaken.

I hope the GB remember we all have a stake in Celtic...

It's nice to see everyone on form and full of positive vibes. I have a quick question that I would like to ask. Does anyone else think that calmac is struggling as the weight of being the stand - in skipper is restricting his natural game. Also does anyone else think that the story from Marvin Barclay that lennon doesn't use tactics but just expects the players to sort it out has any truth to it.
Wouldn't say the role as stand in captain would have to much affect upon him to much even though I don't feel he is real captain material either. Definitely been well over played which has affected his form more so.
As regards tactics and lenny they just don't go together, more so highlighted by his lack of game management that has cost us many unnecessary points dropped so far this season

Keep hearing about their debt cases and financial strife but nothing comes of it, how long does it take ? Wouldnt be surprised if their debts fade into the background again facilitated by the funny handshake , leave it up to the SFA
If Scotland does not use FFP then if goons want to keep plugging holes with money then there is no much anyone can do about it, if goons want to use money laundering and dodgy deals then they run the risk of HMRC intervening if they get a sniff.
Its a catch 22 for them they go legit and play by the rules they lose support, they cheat and defraud they gain support, you only need to keep Timmy in his place during the season and during marching season and thats the strength of it, bigots money makes millionaires and millionaires and their lackeys and soup takers in the SMSM keep Scotland in the dark ages.

Callum is never captain material...he reminds me of McStay when he was made captain...the "burden" weighed heavily on him too... Broony probably has one more year so
We need to either sign one , convince Ajer to stay (as he is the obvious long term solution) or promote Julien to the role

Callum is never captain material...he reminds me of McStay when he was made captain...the "burden" weighed heavily on him too... Broony probably has one more year so
We need to either sign one , convince Ajer to stay (as he is the obvious long term solution) or promote Julien to the role
Have always thought that Julien should be captain in waiting as Ajer is set to be off, for calmac I've always thought the captaincy was a burden, one he is willing to take on but it does stifle his game , hes a better attacking mf and though he can fill in pretty much anywhere we see his best game when hes attacking

Make Corpus the Captain 👩‍✈️ then make Celtic park a no fly Zone
We’ve 2 many new players at CP to be Captain but
Turnbull , Soro Future Captains but like the Idea of Julienne.
As Sadly it’s time for Scott Brown to look at his next chapter as a Coach then Manager
Great Servant Great Leader And Legned.
Imo

HH 🍀

Broonie loves games against Aberdeen. There is definite bad blood between Broonie and McInnes.
Broonie danced in McInnes face when the invincible treble was won at Hampden. He went straight to him at the final whistle.
Hoping for a good win, 4 or 5 would be great. If we pummel them McInnes might even get the sack as a wee bonus.
COYBIG

Starting 11

Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor
Christie Soro McGregor
Turnbull
Ajeti Edouard

Subs Barkas Ralston Laxalt Duffy Rogic Brown Klimala Elyounoussi Griffiths

Other than the keeper probably as strong as we have available at the moment. No Johnston on the bench?

Starting 11

Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor
Christie Soro McGregor
Turnbull
Ajeti Edouard

Subs Barkas Ralston Laxalt Duffy Rogic Brown Klimala Elyounoussi Griffiths

Other than the keeper probably as strong as we have available at the moment. No Johnston on the bench?

Great lineup. Team full of stars....and that bench!!! Wow. Under lennys tactical guidance I can see us hitting double figures!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back