Celtic vs. RB Leipzig. All comments here.

Despite the introduction of Lionel Messi's wank-fantasy, Andrew Halliday, the Champions Of Europe are defeated/'cheated' by plucky wee Spartak Moscow.

LOL @ the Huns.

Again.

Now time for the Big team from Glasgow to play.

Fuck you BT...I've just sat and watched the scum so I didn't miss the discy and you'll never walk alone and you take a break....buggers!!!!

Despite the introduction of Lionel Messi's wank-fantasy, Andrew Halliday, the Champions Of Europe are defeated/'cheated' by plucky wee Spartak Moscow.

LOL @ the Huns.

Again.

Now time for the Big team from Glasgow to play.
Let’s give them a wee bit of credit where it’s due... for a 6 year old club that’s never won a major trophy they have done okay in Europe ?

Not had a day off work for 3 weeks, the missus has just finished her 4 week course of radiotherapy so we’re going away for 4 days tomorrow morning... please give me a brilliant start to my mini break Celtic ☘️

PS... pished ??
Enjoy your your time away mate. I was going to ask how your better half was....are things looking any better??

Enjoy your your time away mate. I was going to ask how your better half was....are things looking any better??

Looking great matey, she’s a bit sore after the radiotherapy, when that calms down in a couple of weeks she needs physio for her arm as some nerves had to be cut during her op and she has to take a chemo tablet for 10 years BUT right now she’s cancer free ✅

Ooh yes KT....

My nana had to take the tablets for 5 years....but I still have my nana...really happy for you and your missus...let's get pissed and celebrate HH brother ??

Back