CELTIC vs. Red Bull Salzburg - All comments here

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/defeat-by-european-elite/

It is a top top side that comes to Celtic Park tonight. Progression will be a major achievement for this Celtic side given this quality plus RB Leipzig.
Interesting. I had a quick look back at the team and its worth noting we were without Brown that night. We also played Hendry as CB and had Mulumbu in midfield too. I believe both are below the standard required at this level. We are a different team these days, I think we will shock them. Benko and Boyata are a far stronger combination.HH

Brilliant though it was the Killie game is history time to get our feet back on the ground,the team will need to be strong in this,the form that has been shown the last few games needs to be there from start to Finnish, Salsburg will take any chance we give them, yes we will win but we need to in the right frame of mind,been there to often not to be overconfident, HH
Spot on

I predict that the Salzburg players will melt in the famous Paradise atmosphere. We might even be a goal up by the time of the ninth-minute tribute to the Griff. They'll get a flukey goal, borne from Celtic charity in defence, but we will triumph. God bless Celtic.

Edit: and I further predict that the Zombies will still be ugly tomorrow.

I predict that the Salzburg players will melt in the famous Paradise atmosphere. We might even be a goal up by the time of the ninth-minute tribute to the Griff. They'll get a flukey goal, borne from Celtic charity in defence, but we will triumph. God bless Celtic.

Edit: and I further predict that the Zombies will still be ugly tomorrow.

Doesn't take Mystic Meg to predict the huns will still be ugly tomorrow but this time they'll be a busted flush and ugly. :LOL:

CELTIC: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Benkovic, Tierney; McGregor, Rogic, Christie; Sinclair, Forrest; Edouard.
Subs: Bain, Izaguirre, Ajer, Ntcham, Hayes, Brown, Morgan

Other than bringing Broony on to see the game out, I'm not sure what options Brendan really has by the way of subs.

CELTIC: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Benkovic, Tierney; McGregor, Rogic, Christie; Sinclair, Forrest; Edouard.

Other than bringing Broony on to see the game out, I'm not sure what options Brendan really has by the way of subs.

Think I would have left Sinclair on the bench though but hey ho maybe he's up for a big game like this. Let's hope so.

Yeah we look at bit light on attacking options off the bench but fek it. Gie them laldy Celtic COYBIG

Back