CELTIC vs. Red Bull Salzburg - All comments here

Can't wait for the game, it's crimbo eve waiting for it! Taken the day off work too just so I get fully prepared ?

Expecting the usual goal down to begin with for sum reason n then the battle charge! Benko going to be key

Going for 1-1 with a draw for Rosenberg for good measure

Pirlo with a snapshot! C'Mon You Bhoys In Green!!! ?

I would love a win, but I just don't see it. I hate to say it after we have been pumping the net with goals recently, but I would settle for 0 - 0 even if my heart will suffer with the stress. High press! I expect my heart to know all about that tomorrow night.

One thing in our favour is that they have nothing to play for. Yes, their club might prefer Leipzig to go through, but what do their players care? We've got that edge of needing a result.

I'm confident with the way we've been playing. It will be a challenge, but we must get a result. Whatever takes us to the next round is ok by me.

Let’s not get over confident. This is an extremely talented team and if we do get the result we need, for me, it will be up there with our finest European results.

As long as our lads give their all and play with freedom and confidence, regardless of the result, my heart will be bursting with pride.

Come on lads, we believe you can do it. You must too. Good luck

There's also the minor chance that Rosenborg bail us out. They're clearly inferior, but I don't think they deserve a 0 pts performance. Their pride could play a part there.

KT for Izzy should be he only change in the starting eleven from Saturday. Ntcham for Rogic after an hour and Broonie to see us through the last 20 if we are in front, or drawing.

To be honest we should be getting a result at home against this mob.We went a goal up away from home and then decided to sit far to deep for the rest of the half but almost nicked another goal before half time.Then the second half was a total knightmare,we lost avoidable goals,not really sure what the tactics were that night.I think a team coming from the champions league would beat this team and if we don’t make any daft mistakes I think at least we’ll get a draw.HH

17-2 Celtic...tougher opposition than we usually face so not going to be daft and say 24-0 on this occasion ??
I have to say I thought you were an idiot with some off you're 24-0 predictions but now with this obviously thought out prediction of 17-02 and reasons behind it you can tell that you put a lot off effort and thought into it so my sincere apologies for doubting you and I know I won't make the same mistake
Hail! Hail!

I have to say I thought you were an idiot with some off you're 24-0 predictions but now with this obviously thought out prediction of 17-02 and reasons behind it you can tell that you put a lot off effort and thought into it so my sincere apologies for doubting you and I know I won't make the same mistake
Hail! Hail!
Thanks jinx...I do try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back