Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

I agree vinny about lenny should have gone long ago but yet can understand the sentiment of letting him compete the quad treble.
I can't fault him for the set up of the team today even though I called for Duffy ahead of Bitton but really it's a good argument for who's the worse of the 2.
I can fault lenny for how we approached the 2nd half and more so of loosing the plot after the sending off.
Overall his time is up now and yet we send them all off on holiday to dubai? Ffs
To be fair to Lenny, its hard to make good decisions under stress and who would be him! His mistakes were made when not under stress. He threw everything at today, tactically wise the team had picked itself, despite him. It's heartbreaking to see someone celtic daft to go through this. I dont blame him for today, I blame those that put him in this position.

On todays showing , only Goldston and McGregor would get into a combined old firm 11 ..Still cant believe how we lost that game after first 60 mins showing..The first half we BATTERED them.. We spoke about how its only a matter of time before we score then Bitton does that and Madden showed his true colours ..Rangers were total cack today and its a disgrace of epic proportions that we are so far behind them !!!!!!

Lots of positives today, we played them off the park, they needed help from the dark side to win. Showed they are a total shower of poop. fools gold. We have the players, get good coaches in ( not Parks) and chase DD and his Bumm boy PL to fuk. We need people at the top that want to drive us to be the best we can be, not the best contributors to their bank balance

It took us to long to get going this season for various reasons . We should have been alot closer to sevco at this junction. If we were it would still all to play for.
As a Club we gave them the incentive at the start. We didn't get our ducks in a row which was inconceivable in the year that was in it. To much upheaval and it took to long for players and management to get clued in.

On todays showing , only Goldston and McGregor would get into a combined old firm 11 ..Still cant believe how we lost that game after first 60 mins showing..The first half we BATTERED them.. We spoke about how its only a matter of time before we score then Bitton does that and Madden showed his true colours ..Rangers were total cack today and its a disgrace of epic proportions that we are so far behind them !!!!!!
We have been HINDERED at EVERY opportunity m8 beginning wae Krankie RIDICULOUS Postponement of 2 lg games bcoz of Bolinwanker!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Another MASSIVE thing of note is HOW THE FUK the FILTH have stayed clear of Covid DESPITE playing 10 games in Europe & are the ONLY team in the Country tae have played 22 games!! 🙄🙄🙄.. Puzzling eh if u DIDNY know we're in the SHITTIEST BACKWATER COUNTRY FUKIN OOT THERE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

We have been HINDERED at EVERY opportunity m8 beginning wae Krankie RIDICULOUS Postponement of 2 lg games bcoz of Bolinwanker!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Another MASSIVE thing of note is HOW THE FUK the FILTH have stayed clear of Covid DESPITE playing 10 games in Europe & are the ONLY team in the Country tae have played 22 games!! 🙄🙄🙄.. Puzzling eh if u DIDNY know we're in the SHITTIEST BACKWATER COUNTRY FUKIN OOT THERE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Krankie might deliver us freedom. Freedom from a public funded establishment. She thinks she has the rebellious onside so maybe plays a longer game. Who knows?

Now the dust has settled a wee bit, I think that today Lennon got the tactics right, finally. That's the first time we dominated midfield against them since Lennon faced slippy. I don't think it even matters Now whether Lennon goes or not. I also don't believe the league is lost. Ok we're in a bad spot, but it's salvageable. That hun team are pure shite, they're just jammie bastards. I think we'll win our games in hand and our two games against them. I also believe they will drop points along the way. Last year they blew their load by the start of January and the wheels came off thereafter. I can see the same signs with that hun team today. They were shite.
I still think we'll win the 10. I'm not giving up til some fat woman does some shite!
Yas!!!!!!
Win games in hand, 2 against them and it's 4 points....never give up bold Fenian folk

Krankie might deliver us freedom. Freedom from a public funded establishment. She thinks she has the rebellious onside so maybe plays a longer game. Who knows?
She wid NEVER have Postponed 2 Hun games m8, EVERYTHING has conspired against us! The ONLY thing we can do is win the last 9 games tae reach 100 pts & pray the FILTH lose another 2 games including the 2 tae us! They've been LUCKY AS FUK recently but it's aw about their nxt 3 away games! We can but HOPE although I widny be putting any dough on it🤣🤣🤣🤣

She wid NEVER have Postponed 2 Hun games m8, EVERYTHING has conspired against us! The ONLY thing we can do is win the last 9 games tae reach 100 pts & pray the FILTH lose another 2 games including the 2 tae us! They've been LUCKY AS FUK recently but it's aw about their nxt 3 away games! We can but HOPE although I widny be putting any dough on it🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's 19 games.. Fukin Fones🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does Krankie have the last say on such stuff? Agree, I was raging at the obvious preference to hitting us hard. I'm a biker at heart so I look further ahead than a typical driver. ;) They haven't been lucky, they've been chosen.
IT wiz the Scottish Govt that ORDERED the Postponements m8 for both us & the Mogadons! Turned A BLIND EYE tae the FILTH playing a Friendly wae DUtd wae ZERO Test results!! They have built up TOO BIG A GAP despite the games in hand & yet again are playing b4 us nxt w/end altho on this occasion this is of our own doing! 😏😏😏.. Perhaps they'll reach the Europa Lg Final & their ARSES IL COLLAPSE ala 2008, we can but HOPE altho I wid never wish that SCUM a run in a Fukin Ludo Tourney never mind a Fitbaw wan!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back