Celts on Tour thread

haven't been too impressed with Bayo.

Realise its just friendly but I had hoped for better second half generally.

Not really creating that much to be excited about, but guess its just a fitness match?

Wee Mikey looks good, fast feet and as long as the Bhoys get a run, it's all good
Happy that they take water breaks in the heat and no limit to subs is good too
Be good to see our new centre half next week
The future is bright

U2 Streets with no name is about the fact you can tell someone religion in Belfast and most Northern Irish towns simply by the name of their street
He wrote it when abroad and realised that by saying where you lived didn't automatically put you in trouble with the wrong people

Clever bhoy Richie, real understanding. I would love to say historically of my own but sadly a lot of remnants remain pal.

You n me atre gonna be pals ????

I love people that are strong enough to not only say what they think but strong as fuck to put it out there.

Good bhoy ?☘️

U2 Streets with no name is about the fact you can tell someone religion in Belfast and most Northern Irish towns simply by the name of their street
He wrote it when abroad and realised that by saying where you lived didn't automatically put you in trouble with the wrong people
Streets with no name was actually about EL Salvador in the mid 90's and American involvement if you listen to the lyrics it explains it.

3mb internet connection in the rurals = stop start stop on a good day you can watch about 65 mins without interuptions today wasn't one of those days
Yeah, some days it's brutal, but for the most part, the stream is usually pretty good

The future is bright

Indeed, Dill. I thought everyone looked good. Even Andrew Gutman, even though he misplayed a couple. Shved and Bayo are probably a game from being ready for prime time. As Wild Rover said, this was a good test -- Weiner Neustadt came to play and while I don't have a stat sheet in front of me, I'd be curious to see how many balls they intercepted from Celtic, to say nothing of the time of possession for each team (which I'm guessing would be pretty even).

Also, is Conor Hazard the world's tallest Irishman?

We could well have two games a week from now till Christmas. Predictably players will get injured or suspended or lose form. That's why it's crucial to have an excellent squad. Morgan, Shved, Bayo Jullien, Connell, Griff, Henderson, Welsh, Okoflex , Dembele Gutman, Kouassi, Hazard, Hendry Coffey are essentially 15 names that are available for the team sheet or the bench that were not there just six months ago. This has the potential to be a season to remember because we have strength in depth and real competition for your place in the team.

We could well have two games a week from now till Christmas. Predictably players will get injured or suspended or lose form. That's why it's crucial to have an excellent squad. Morgan, Shved, Bayo Jullien, Connell, Griff, Henderson, Welsh, Okoflex , Dembele Gutman, Kouassi, Hazard, Hendry Coffey are essentially 15 names that are available for the team sheet or the bench that were not there just six months ago. This has the potential to be a season to remember because we have strength in depth and real competition for your place in the team.

I’m afraid the one name in there that shouldn’t get a game is Hendry for me. Unless we play Alloa in the cup and we are five up at half time. I feel sorry for him, but he just isn’t up to it, makes too many mistakes, takes too many chances his ability can’t cash and puts everyone on edge on and off the pitch.

The younger players, for the most part look like young boys. One thing I liked about Turnbull as did Lenny was his physicality. Our young players, as yet, don’t have that and this needs worked on, or they will find it impossible to be considered a first team shoein.

To be successful in today’s game requires technical ability and physicality. Too many of our talented young players look like wee boys. Even those at the same age as Turnbull and is why we bought him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back