CFR Cluj v Celtic - Champions League Qualifier 3rd Round 1st Leg - Wed 7 August

You have to wonder why he bothers coming on if the forum's as bad as he says. Fkn moron and having a go at Celtic fans makes him a little rat.

Yeah its a bit snakey throwing stones from a distance.

Just the way some people are Shamrock.

Hate to feel as twisted and ugly inside as that.

Still, not my life, reckon he needs a prayer rather than slaughter, that is his remit.

Well until such times as he pushes his luck too far, then i might forget my sunny disposition...

?

Yeah its a bit snakey throwing stones from a distance.

Just the way some people are Shamrock.

Hate to feel as twisted and ugly inside as that.

Still, not my life, reckon he needs a prayer rather than slaughter, that is his remit.

Well until such times as he pushes his luck too far, then i might forget my sunny disposition...

?

Aye, he won't want to upset your zen attitude, Maria. ;)

Aye, he won't want to upset your zen attitude, Maria. ;)

Thats the thing Shamrock, i’m a very happy go lucky person ordinarily but when i’m pissed at something i get it off my chest, so i have no problem with others doing the same.

I’m never middle of the spectrum, it would be easier on me but its not in my genetics.

The problem i have with Stu’s post is that its a vague generalisation about what? Who? All of us?

I’m more direct and to the point. Say what you’ve got to say and be done with it.

His just seems like a pop at Celtic supporters
In general which raises the old hun flag for me, whether he is or isn’t is immaterial cause i really don’t give a shit about him for i don’t know him to say he is or isn’t.

If you don’t like it.... leave. Its that simple.

Many a time i’ve been in company i didn’t like or at a shit party, think we all have. Its easy to leave.

1 each draw, so my heart was wrong and my head was right.

Nervous start I thought but most of the team were fine and settled down, always looked like we played within ourselves and if needed we could have upt it a bit.

Pretty sure we will have too much for them next week, ?.

However with the KT news it feels like a defeat. ?

Yeah, on the recent feel good factor i thought we could have went and got 3-1 but they played to their strengths, harrying, obstruction and hacking. Their positives were there experience, speed and passing.

Felt we were under pressure by ourselves. A couple in the team weren’t up to this challenge and it left very little confidence in our other players about playing them in.

Our left flank got bombarded cause it was weak.

Hopefully we can have all personnel available for the return leg and leave out players clearly not ready for this step up.

I’ve already named them so no point going over old ground, dare-say they feel bad enough today.

Thats the thing Shamrock, i’m a very happy go lucky person ordinarily but when i’m pissed at something i get it off my chest, so i have no problem with others doing the same.

I’m never middle of the spectrum, it would be easier on me but its not in my genetics.

The problem i have with Stu’s post is that its a vague generalisation about what? Who? All of us?

I’m more direct and to the point. Say what you’ve got to say and be done with it.

His just seems like a pop at Celtic supporters
In general which raises the old hun flag for me, whether he is or isn’t is immaterial cause i really don’t give a shit about him for i don’t know him to say he is or isn’t.

If you don’t like it.... leave. Its that simple.

Many a time i’ve been in company i didn’t like or at a shit party, think we all have. Its easy to leave.

Clowns like him are the ones we all stay away from. What a shit attitude he has.

Get what your saying pal but personally he’s done nothing to me.

I’m just saying like you have i think his attitude towards fellow Celts stinks. ??

Cluj . Champions of Romania (y)
Five games into their season (y)
Joint 2nd in table. (y)
Pitch adapted to nullify fast passing ( long grass,dry ) See Calum,Jozo,Christie,Morgan (y)
Movement off the ball (y)
Home advantage (y).
World ranking 28th ( Scotland 48th ) (y)

My only complaint about the Bhoys is that we fail to stay focused on opponents movement off the ball which is a frustration because it seems to me to be the key to most of the game plans of european clubs :unsure::unsure::unsure:. My complaint about ourselves is that, despite the simple stats above we still expect our club to roll them over.
In my opinion we got a great result against a quality side :):):)

Looking back at the game Celtic deserved their draw.They had a few chances but if any of them went in it would have been a mistake by the keeper .1-1 is a terrific result from a team who's into one game of their Season.If we win we will have hopefully have signed the players and solved our weak positions by the time the next round comes around.I'm confident of Celtic going through this and the next round and into the Group stages..It will be tough but we are capable.

Members online

Latest posts

Back