Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

But Atalanta take us 8 0 and complitely destroyed. This is first competitive game.this.year for you and it is good, only considering it is first, on bad pitch and with underdog oponent. You know it must be better in.the next rounds and against Rangers. Good luck and I will continuing to folow and chear Celtic from now on.

But Atalanta take us 8 0 and complitely destroyed. This is first competitive game.this.year for you and it is good, only considering it is first, on bad pitch and with underdog oponent. You know it must be better in.the next rounds and against Rangers. Good luck and I will continuing to folow and chear Celtic from now on.

Are you not coming over for the 2nd leg, You might play better?

We don’t follow follow and. rangers died after years of financial doping and tax evasion pal.

Its ra Sevco we’re gonna fkn annhilate ???

Hi Amirilos 10 we are an open and welcoming group. So welcome to you on the Celtic Noise. As I said earlier hope the rest of your Season goes well for you and your club.

HH ??

And we probably will play better but in two matches we didn"t have a chance, especialy now. I.only hope that we will play more ofansive even it might means disaster. Good pitch is for our olayers also good thing in atack at least. We took.long balls on Ahmetovic tonight without single good pass from leg to leg. You.are good in midle, taking control, players with confidence. That I like the most tonight. Defence so so, last pass in atack so so, there was a few time a lot of room for you to finish with good and easy pass. But last pass will come with games don"t worry?

And we probably will play better but in two matches we didn"t have a chance, especialy now. I.only hope that we will play more ofansive even it might means disaster. Good pitch is for our olayers also good thing in atack at least. We took.long balls on Ahmetovic tonight without single good pass from leg to leg. You.are good in midle, taking control, players with confidence. That I like the most tonight. Defence so so, last pass in atack so so, there was a few time a lot of room for you to finish with good and easy pass. But last pass will come with games don"t worry?

Aye it came three times where it mattered pal. ???

All joking aside thought the team was good tonight moved the ball quicker to the forward areas. Some bits need work the link between the CHs and the keeper and the RB and LB
But first real game can only get better.
And let’s hope the Cheque books no in the ICU.
You build it Peter and the CL will come.
Mon the Hoops

HH ?
Heavy rain and a heavy pitch in which looking early on was cutting up badly resulted in us being a bit cautious over the first 20 mins ,but we stuck to the game plandefence a wee bit shakie but for our first competative game we did great

Agree on the cheque book keep it open

Back