Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

To all the guys that say "I played fitbaw aw day and never got tired or lost it a bit as a youngster"
RC rested and fit reminded me of an opposition player from one of those mid season skandi giant killers that get dumped out in later rounds.

Wee mind nugget of thought. Shift our season and hit the big guns early or stick to traditional seasons and get pumped out anyway?

Great to see some genuine tempo to the play. I would like to see us just move up and down through the gears a bit.
Slow it down, get a breather at times then pick up at bit. Mix it up.
Also a wee bit too much wide and too direct. Let's let broony sit and get Calmac up in support of Christie and go through the middle as well as going wide just to get the opposition thinking. Doesn't need to be one or the other.
What I will say is both home and away legs I've really enjoyed watching Celtic play, the look like they have more freedom now.
Work in progress for sure but really promising considering it's frickin July!

I'd like to mention Bolingoli. He looked very decent considering he's only played a couple of games so far. Maybe negligent a little leading up to their goal but very positive and should be pleased with his performance.
HH?
Jury is still out for me. Have not seen anything to be particularly impressed with so far. I know it is so early to make a judgement so I will wait a bit. Goint to take him a while to get up to speed with the Celtic system.

Strolled it

Corpus hasn't lost his hunger from last season

boligoli looks a player

wee jamsies crustache, ffs someone have a word

We should tryn sign their keeper with the right coaching he could be a good asset

Ref was shite as was the home strip

Back