Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

Can understand why they had a problem getting visas for first leg hope they had them micro chipped at the same time,some of thier players played like rabid anamals,the ref was as much use as a chocolate teapot handing out yellow cards was not the answer,this was a beat team who had nothing to lose so it did not matter how many cards they got,was pleased by they way Celtic played kept thier play positive two games in with new players looked good at this early stage

Great to see some genuine tempo to the play. I would like to see us just move up and down through the gears a bit.
Slow it down, get a breather at times then pick up at bit. Mix it up.
Also a wee bit too much wide and too direct. Let's let broony sit and get Calmac up in support of Christie and go through the middle as well as going wide just to get the opposition thinking. Doesn't need to be one or the other.
What I will say is both home and away legs I've really enjoyed watching Celtic play, the look like they have more freedom now.
Work in progress for sure but really promising considering it's frickin July!
Early doors yet but TF the tippy tappy stuff has gone ,everyone seems to be more relaxed and playing with more freedom

sometimes were to eager to get the cross in early rather than finding someone to target it to

Great to see some genuine tempo to the play. I would like to see us just move up and down through the gears a bit.
Slow it down, get a breather at times then pick up at bit. Mix it up.
Also a wee bit too much wide and too direct. Let's let broony sit and get Calmac up in support of Christie and go through the middle as well as going wide just to get the opposition thinking. Doesn't need to be one or the other.
What I will say is both home and away legs I've really enjoyed watching Celtic play, the look like they have more freedom now.
Work in progress for sure but really promising considering it's frickin July!
it's that fluid movement we were spoiled with a few year back. Thats where the money has to go apart from rb

Can understand why they had a problem getting visas for first leg hope they had them micro chipped at the same time,some of thier players played like rabid anamals,the ref was as much use as a chocolate teapot handing out yellow cards was not the answer,this was a beat team who had nothing to lose so it did not matter how many cards they got,was pleased by they way Celtic played kept thier play positive two games in with new players looked good at this early stage
The commentator on Celtic TV asked if the ref was auditioning for a job in Scotland. How they finished that game with no red cards is baffling.
HH

it's that fluid movement we were spoiled with a few year back. Thats where the money has to go apart from rb
Starting to see why Lenny was chasing Turnbull. Wasn't sure at the time but makes sense now I see how he wants to play

Members online

No members online now.

Back