Champions League Qualifier - FC Midtjylland

Who will progress to the next round of the Champions League

• Celtic

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Midtjylland

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Bitton has no excuse for his stupidity he is an experienced player who should have been guiding and supporting the younger players not acting the fool,the goalkeeper may be improving but Celtic don’t have the time for him to come good any keeper could have taken that shot or punched it out or over the bar he done nothing waving your hands in the air is not the action of a good keeper Celtic need to move quickly to resolve both issues mistakes like those bring a team down and I don’t think Eddy is any better than last season

Bitton has no excuse for his stupidity he is an experienced player who should have been guiding and supporting the younger players not acting the fool,the goalkeeper may be improving but Celtic don’t have the time for him to come good any keeper could have taken that shot or punched it out or over the bar he done nothing waving your hands in the air is not the action of a good keeper Celtic need to move quickly to resolve both issues mistakes like those bring a team down and I don’t think Eddy is any better than last season

Telling ye, sign the big bearded St Johnstone keeper...a big commanding unit, decent save on him, big personality, won't cost the world, already better than any of our keepers and will get better even better..

Barkass not gonna make it...I'm confident Ange will replace him ...Going back to the game ...Bitton doesn't fit into the team even as a squad player ...has always slowed the game down and was evident again last night. Some great performances last night from many including the two young bhoys in centre defence beyond their years and abadass looks exciting ...it all bodes well . None of us are realistically expecting to get through to the group stages. I will settle for Europa league and a focus on the title as our momentum builds with more reinforcements and playing the Ange way. This is already a different team from last season in workrate fitness and attitude ..I can only see it getting better. Contrast that to the feeling at the same stage last year and you just knew it was gonna get worse...so whilst a wee bit frustrated about the result last night ...really encouraged about the way ahead.HH.

Christie has got to get his corners higher and his shots lower.
He has been doing this all last season.
One of the negatives of Turnbull being taken off,
we lose all hope of a goal from a corner when Christie takes them.
seeing as he didn't get in the shop window during the euros he might fix these parts of his game or the big deals his daddy promised won't materialize

Never seen Andrews but John tried his heart out for Celtic yes he wasn’t always successful but was not frightened to have ago.
Andrews never recovered from palming the ball into his aine net during the 5-1 gubbing we got there in the late 80’s, yir lucky you never seen it, it remember Tommy burns getting interviewed on sportscene, never seen a man so down, was like he’d had a death in the family 😱

Andrews never recovered from palming the ball into his aine net during the 5-1 gubbing we got there in the late 80’s, yir lucky you never seen it, it remember Tommy burns getting interviewed on sportscene, never seen a man so down, was like he’d had a death in the family 😱
Remember that interview, Tommy was hurting so bad there were tears in his eyes. RI P Tommy the greatest of Celtic men.

Fallon gave it everything for Celtic ,he loves the club. Fans around me in the old jungle were not keen on him .
Spent many a happy hour in the old jungle,we were never happy with our keepers they always got stick one way or another,I remember Ronnie Simpsons first game some of the comments when he run on to the pitch are unprintable but didn’t he turn out to be a Hero,Celtic need to get shopping quick before the team goes to pieces

Miles better mate...he has all the attributes...he doesn't flap at cross balls, good shot stopper and very vocal...his only weakness is probably with the ball at his feet, a flaw in Forsters game as well
The modern keeper is expected to be useful with the ball at his feet, many are playing like sweepers nowadays and forgotten the first rule of goalkeeping, to save the fucking ball.

Back