Champions League Qualifier - FC Midtjylland

Who will progress to the next round of the Champions League

• Celtic

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Midtjylland

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
The year is 2276. As the world enters their 9000003rd lockdown as the new New Delhi strain of covid takes hold. The new football season begins with Celtic playing their first qualifier for the new intergalactic Cup...(finding life on Pluto and Uranus has really spiced football up). And it seems Celtic haven't learnt from their previous mistakes of being unprepared for these matches. Bitton starts again as CB. Will he still have the legs at over 200 years old. We will find out. Maybe next season they will have a CB in place 🤞🤞🤞. Better hope so as there is rumours of little green men being found on one Saturn's moons and apparently they are very quick on their feet.
I just can't believe ur NEGATIVITY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Honestly m8 whit a Fukin SHAMBLES.. Eddie has 45 Mins in his legs & has been thrown in! Griffiths on the bench?? Whit the Fuk is gon on?? If we get thru this MOB must be UTTER PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like the look of the players we’re using tonight Hope Eddy and Christie fill the jersey they’re wearing and work there arses off. sad we’re using Bitton out of position but he’s usually pretty solid. Like the look of Mid to Front.
Anyhoo New Era Begins got a tingly feeling
We’re gonna win 3-1 SO
Mon the Athenian Fenian’s
Mon the Hoops Get into thum

HH 🍀

Like the look of the players we’re using tonight Hope Eddy and Christie fill the jersey they’re wearing and work there arses off. sad we’re using Bitton out of position but he’s usually pretty solid. Like the look of Mid to Front.
Anyhoo New Era Begins got a tingly feeling
We’re gonna win 3-1 SO
Mon the Athenian Fenian’s
Mon the Hoops Get into thum

HH 🍀
The Defence gies me the fear m8! Not one ae them wid get a game had we not PISSED about wae Howe! Can only hope we outscore them & have a couple of signings available fur the 2nd leg! At least away goals count fur Fuk Aw noo😏😏😏

Sshhs mad Sean’s back dinnae tell anyone
How’s you doing big man good to see yi back oan here again.
Think we’re gonna do them Sean I feel it in ma water ( might be the UTI )
Mon the Antibiotics

HH 😱
How very dare u🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Aye stayed aff in the Summer m8 as we FUKED about wae the Howe FIASCO! If we get thru this Rd we're guaranteed Europa Grp Stages & tae me that's oor level! Leagues the priority anyway & wae Fans back the FILTHS ARSES IL COLLAPSE!! 🤣🤣🤣

How very dare u🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Aye stayed aff in the Summer m8 as we FUKED about wae the Howe FIASCO! If we get thru this Rd we're guaranteed Europa Grp Stages & tae me that's oor level! Leagues the priority anyway & wae Fans back the FILTHS ARSES IL COLLAPSE!! 🤣🤣🤣
Wish I could argue that point but your bang on bud in fact I couldn’t care if we’re out of Europe this Year the League is our number one priority for me
Get that kill them Everything else is just the Gravy

HH 🍀

Fans back???!!!! Are you seriously going to risk going back there!!!! You are a brave man....I hear the noises very own wanyama can be seen circling the ground on his push bike.....ringing his wee bell.....singing about how he's going to get you.

Great to see fans back... strongest team available... reckon if the attitude is there, we will pump this mob

Wish I could argue that point but your bang on bud in fact I couldn’t care if we’re out of Europe this Year the League is our number one priority for me
Get that kill them Everything else is just the Gravy

HH 🍀
Yup Auto entry tae Champions League, Sevco Mark 3 anywan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back