CIVIL WAR WITHIN THE CELTIC SUPPORT

Great thread, GB, STOP USING PYROS(DANGEROUS) STOP SINGING ABOUT THE RA (DOESN'T MOTIVATE TEAM), UEFA DON'T DO POLITICS(BANNERS) apart from that the Green Brigade do a great job.

Sunday's banner on reflection I don't see what all the fuss is about, appear having tae explain the FUCK OFF ROD tae the Grandkids, they know who he is & hear his music enough in Grandas car.IMO, the Rod bit was aimed at his behaviour at Hampden, as for his Tweet,up to Rod what he Tweets.

What has Boris Johnston got to do with Celtic FC. Why are some Celtic fans politically abject about Boris Johnston? What part does terrorism, Lebanon and Corbyn play in Celtic FC? Too many fans gibbering on about the wrong things. Celtic are a football club and through football, are open to all for footballs sake. Our First manager W. Mailey was a conservative seems like some Celtic fans don’t know this.. Celtic FC.

I miss JFan

Only last week we were all rejoicing the fact that the Club had won its 10th successive domestic trophy

7 short days later and after a generation defining General Election result the GREEN BRIGADE appeared to have taken it upon themselves to become arbiters of who is and isn't welcome at Celtic Park and once again plunged our good name into the gutter
What gives them the idea that they can decide who is welcome or otherwise at our stadium?

Personally I wouldn't give a toss if the Green Brigade were locked out of Parkhead permanently
I believe that a fair many of them are a bunch of chancers who's sole intent is gaining self recognition and employing shock tactics to achieve their aims

On a few occasions in recent seasons the Board have withdrawn their right to go to certain matches but have relented and reinstated their access
Perhaps it's now time after yesterday's embarrassment to deny the Green Brigade the platform to promote their political views at our home games One way of achieving that would be to close the standing section and possibly changing the words of the Club's charter of
'A CLUB OPEN TO ALL' to 'A CLUB OPEN TO ALL AS LONG AS THEY DON"T CAUSE US EMBARRASSMENT'
No doubt many of them would still attend our home games but instead of being concentrated en mass they could be spread more thinly around the stadium
This would involve disruption to other fans so perhaps a better idea might be to withdraw Season Tickets for their current area and reinstate normal seating there
With the current waiting list for Season Tickets the only ones suffering by such actions would be the GREEN BRIGADE themselves

The ball is firmly in the GREEN BRIGADES court Respect everyone's decisions and beliefs or ship out

The GREEN BRIGADE no doubt do good charity works and bring a good atmosphere to our ground in match days but can't help themselves from going too far on occasion

Celtic were a successful and loved Club long before the GREEN BRIGADE appeared on the scene and their disappearance from our stadium wouldn't change that in the slightest

HH🍀
Think ur being bit harsh the green brigades charity work wouldn't be needed if it weren't for they torie bastards even having a job isn't enough to keep u above the bread line rod shud av just kept his politics to himself he must know us Scots cant bloody stand they blue blooded bastards HH

Send in the UN
img_7844.jpg

And Christmas
🎅
I like Christmas tae , Christmas day that is , the run up to Christmas is getting more barbaric by the year. If you're unfortunate enough to be in Glasgow argyle st a few days before the 25th you have women with prams trying to ram you oot the way or dodging umbrellas that could conceivably take your eye out. Its a free for all close to riot experience. Everybody's stressed out that much you can breathe in the tension. Nae wonder the shops are disappearing and folk are buying their prezzies online you're taking your life into your own hands it can feel like at times. People snarling MUCH FUR ISS?? Not very christmassy at all , more like hell oan the toon. Still come the day itself that part I do enjoy 🙏

Back