Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Depending on who/what you believe, either us or Werder Bremen have signed the big Greek striker
Us and European football, or German second division ?
The fee between the clubs apparently agreed, but now it's down to personal terms and a medical
Fingers crossed, we get him signed

Last edited:
If we are in the hunt for a young quality goalie with international experience, we could do a lot worse than Martin Jedlička. He is a young Czech fella very much in the cast of a younger Joe Hart. He operates behind a truly shite defence so he sees a great deal of action. Think of him as an imposing full-body goalie who puts himself on the line time and again. I believe if we wait until 2022 he may be out of our price range. It is time to strike....while we can afford him. He will replace Vaclik as the Czech #1 soon enough.

Brilliant strike, not so sure I would feel comfortable with a RB so high up when under pressure, but the quality of the take down and the running with the ball and a sublime finish shows there is certainly a footballer within him, think its going to be another great signing imo
Agree mate. It was a fantastic run and goal but I wondered what he was doing there too when he picked up the ball.

Been watching footage of scales and hes no mug,i put him above a project as some people say of him,he will offer taylor competition i reckon,strong in the tackle thats for sure and has a bit of presence about him.I think he good be a cracking signing for the money,him and juranovic give us a bit more depth and different options,were getting there. hail hail

Been watching footage of scales and hes no mug,i put him above a project as some people say of him,he will offer taylor competition i reckon,strong in the tackle thats for sure and has a bit of presence about him.I think he good be a cracking signing for the money,him and juranovic give us a bit more depth and different options,were getting there. hail hail
The amount of games and competitions we have to take part in means that quality signings will get their chance to shine and attempt to make themselves the number one for that position.

Depending on who/what you believe, either us or Werder Bremen have signed the big Greek striker
Us and European football, or German second division ?
The fee between the clubs apparently agreed, but now it's down to personal terms and a medical
Fingers crossed, we get him signed
feck him ,money spends anywhere if his agent or club want to try'n strt a bidding war then leave him on his arse ,,,,not convinced by him ,,,,,,could be the greek ajeti

What is going on with Juravnovic? He was supposed to be here yesterday for a medical. No airport photos, no pre announcement, no talk..... NADA Did he fail his medical?

Last edited:
Peter Martin
@PeterMsport
8m
Swap plus cash. I’m told #Celtic keen on Kevin Nisbet with Leigh Griffiths and cash going to Easter road. In my view, Griffiths time at Celtic is up and the club are keen to move him out. Will #Hibernian bite?

Whilst I would like us to sign Nisbet, Hibs would be mad to take Griffiths as any part of a deal. A liability off the pitch and finished on it.

Last edited:
Back