CLUB or COUNTRY

Tom English making out he does not understand why people would go to Blackpool to watch a match, he does, he is dodging the obvious, the Hun does not give a fuck about Covid19 when there is an oppurtunity to have a sash bash presents itself. Trump fever is similar to the hun thought cell.

No need for the smart comments.
First of all it was you that was slagging off the rugby followers who go and follow the national team and we are well used to them coming to Dublin every 2 years and taking over the city centre.
Haven't got any problem with people attending sporting occasions dressed in fancy dress as it can add colours and enjoyment to the event, it's just not for me.
Scotland like Ireland are pure shite on the international scene so just to qualify is a major achievement in itself. So if people want to go to these finals dressed in traditional gear then brilliant as many would go from Ireland dressed as leprechauns.
The difference is we go there to enjoy the craic like the Scots as we all know we got no chance of winning the tournament, just hope we don't make a holy show of ourselves and some good results is a bonus.
Now when we follow our club in Europe it is a different storey as the expectations are so much higher so the real enjoyment is in the winning.
I would love to see Scotland qualify for the euros even more so now Ireland have gone by the wayside yet again, and yes it would be great to see the kilt brought out of storage and dusted down as they have been there for long enough.
So no need to start acting like an extra out of braveheart, maybe just lighten up and cop yourself on eh
Ach, I should really no better than come on here in a bad mood or drunk or both, I get a tad nippy when I think somebody is having a dig a my country or nationality

Czech's full strength tonight,gonnae be a tough night,as long as Taylor and Cal Mac come through unscathed!
A better like performance. Amother win and another clean sheet - BUT lots of thanks to two horrendous Czech misses from 3 yards out when it was much easier to score.

At least no injuries for CalMac or Taylor but I suspect Ryan Fraser has a broken wrist which will not please his new cub, Newcastle!

A better like performance. Amother win and another clean sheet - BUT lots of thanks to two horrendous Czech misses from 3 yards out when it was much easier to score.

At least no injuries for CalMac or Taylor but I suspect Ryan Fraser has a broken wrist which will not please his new cub, Newcastle!
That’s smashing 🙈🙈 great watch 🙈🙈 stevie Clarke’s laffing and joking army 🙈🙈🙈

Back