Cmon the Sheep!!!

Lubos left peg

There is no doubt Celtic have been the best team this season although we haven't been great. I would love us to wrap up the title on our own but I pray the sheep win it for us today.
I was just wondering if anyone shares my fear?
Should sevco win today, I believe the last 3 matches of the season will be the hardest we have played over the last 7 seasons.
We are up against 3 teams who will raise their game by a few levels, fully in the knowledge they could possibly take the title from us. 3 teams that hate us and would love nothing more.
Now, when we are in form it wouldnt matter, they could raise their game and we would still be capable of winning but on current form I'm not so sure. As unlikely as it is, the way we have been playing we could easily lose to all 3 teams.
So just for today and only today, I'll be cheering for the sheep. ???

Hope the sheep hammer them LLP, lets get it done this weekend for Cesar, plus the added bonus of a wee zombie meltdown if we finish a dozen or more points ahead of them. Phil mentioned on his site that the slippy one has done the sheeps team talk when he was spouting guff about them only trying agsinst the huns.
. I'll take a draw but I hope they hammer the zombies today

i wouldn't put any hope on the sheep winning , would be nice but every team so far is lying down to sevco

I don't see anything changing

That's my fear Kelly. We can assume that sevco will win today and they will beat hearts...that's a given. Both these teams will go at us full throttle. And they will get a little help from the MIB, of that I'm sure.....the game at ibrokes is going to be massive should the sheep not win today.

That's my fear Kelly. We can assume that sevco will win today and they will beat hearts...that's a given. Both these teams will go at us full throttle. And they will get a little help from the MIB, of that I'm sure.....the game at ibrokes is going to be massive should the sheep not win today.

Aberdeen have turned them over a few times this season, I think this could get a wee bit tasty this afternoon, 8 is in the bag, lets just watch them kick lumps out of each other for a laugh.

Better to win it at Pittodrie. We don't help from others, imo the best thing is for ourselves to finish the job. ☘️??

Better to win it at Pittodrie. We don't help from others, imo the best thing is for ourselves to finish the job. ☘️??

That's what I'd love to see Ally. I just hope, if we need to, that we can raise our game enough to beat the sheep, Sevco and the mini-huns because they will defo try their hardest to beat us. And if ever the MIB had a chance to achieve their mission of stopping the 10 it will be in these last 3 games.

Dont really care about today's zombie result at the Ewe camp. I'm more than confident that Celtic will pick up the one point needed although I would be looking for 9 pts, Other teams might not try as hard against the long dead, but one things for sure NEIL LENNONS Celtic will give their all.

Wont stop me cheering right enough if the sheep do get something today. ???

That's what I'd love to see Ally. I just hope, if we need to, that we can raise our game enough to beat the sheep, Sevco and the mini-huns because they will defo try their hardest to beat us. And if ever the MIB had a chance to achieve their mission of stopping the 10 it will be in these last 3 games.
I know we are lacking a bit of spark lately, but I can see us winning our last three games. We can and will raise ourselves for the run in. HH Lubo m8. ☘️??

HH Ally. I know a need to cheer up and be more optimistic but to be honest I cant wait till this bloody season is over. Just want to treble wrapped up so we can start looking to next season ???
Seems this season has been longer than some from time gone by. Lubo you know we're all in the same boat, willing for the seasons end and a treble treble in our pockets. HH Lubo☘️??

Members online

Latest posts

Back