Cmon the Sheep!!!

Betta giein him a wee drink loaded wae Digitalis m8 & create a wee by election?????..Oh how a Fukin DESPISE THAT UGLY HUN TORY BASTARD!!??????
Him and the rest of his depraved cunts.
Would quickly put every Tory against the wall
And Finish them off.
Or make them survive on benefits. And hand outs. See how long they survive.

HH ☘️

For the life of me I cannae understand how any black or fir that matter any catholic player can sign fir them. Hun racist bigots they are. Do these players have no self respect they get insulted by their own fans FFS but they seem to change once there for a wee while. It’s as though they get contaminated by the cess pit they float in
Feel exactly the same. The front of house team in my work are mainly Tim's, chefs mainly huns. It's slowly changing as more Tim's are coming in ?. The thing that really gets me is when we have had foreigners join the team and the hun chefs have managed to sign them up. By the time I've pulled them aside to speak to them it's been too late ?

Him and the rest of his depraved cunts.
Would quickly put every Tory against the wall
And Finish them off.
Or make them survive on benefits. And hand outs. See how long they survive.

HH ☘️
Like them to survive on my old age pension. Feckin career politicians.. never had a real job or worked a proper day in their lives. Middle class oxbridge arseholes, leave uni.... become Tory activists attached to some Tory mp office, get their face seen and their name known and get themselves on the next ballot paper. And as much as it pains me to say it Labour are no different. The Labour front bench are a hypocritical bunch of wasters. Diane Abbott, idiot cant string a sentence together. They all bang on about state education and send their spawn to public school. All self serving want to keep their noses in the trough. Just waiting on them banging on my door fir ma vote. They’ll go up the path quicker than they came down it

The most embarrassing ref of the season Defoe should have been sent off Mack the knife should have been booked for diving at the players leg after he collected the ball,two penaltys that never were,Defoe should get a two game ban for his antics, but we will be given the same crap,no doubt Steave G will think the ref was brilliant.Celtic will win the league by thier own efforts and not insult thier fans with this rot

What a joke. Not even a single challenge worth a penalty never mind 2. When we are going for 9 it'll be tough. If we go for 10 can you just imagine? It'll be shoulder to the wheel. They won't even hide it
So true NJ. They must be closing in on the world record for most penalties in a season. I suppose there was never going to be a clean sweep for Aberdeen at ibrokes this season. If that's what Aberdeen are up against it doesn't take a genius to work out what we will be faced with next season. It's hardly great for Celtic trying to attract a prestigious manager into the Scottish game (assuming that's what the board are trying to do) when officiating is at such an all time low. If we are looking at silly season now then next season ? We'll have to make up a new word for what we're in store for, also this talk of foreign referees officiating Scottish games? I hope they're not from England having seen today's Villa v Leeds debacle.

What a joke. Not even a single challenge worth a penalty never mind 2. When we are going for 9 it'll be tough. If we go for 10 can you just imagine? It'll be shoulder to the wheel. They won't even hide it

Thats why we need to up our game because we have not been outstanding per say this season at all.

We need to show that we’re up for this, up for taking all honours because we’re limping like a skelped cat over the finish line too often

We should be strutting our championship swagger and domination over all.

We must start killing games off tout suite

Back