Cmon the Sheep!!!

What a joke. Not even a single challenge worth a penalty never mind 2. When we are going for 9 it'll be tough. If we go for 10 can you just imagine? It'll be shoulder to the wheel. They won't even hide it
Stonewallaz m8?????..Like a say Fuk them, they will IMPLODE next yr as well & then beat Hamilton, Murderwell, Hearts etc & be World Beataz..AGANE!!???????

Just wonder who Ref il be at Diepox?? Must be Thomson surely or will Wee Willie get a reprieve??????
Hi Sean as long as it’s no Cheating Beaton
Don’t think our physio department can handle the Balltappers footwork on the players backs
Or bollock areas. Whoever it is the Brethren will be telling him only see the blue side.
If these bastards dive on order the penalty count will be huge. Cheating fuckwits.

HH ☘️???

Hi Sean as long as it’s no Cheating Beaton
Don’t think our physio department can handle the Balltappers footwork on the players backs
Or bollock areas. Whoever it is the Brethren will be telling him only see the blue side.
If these bastards dive on order the penalty count will be huge. Cheating fuckwits.

HH ☘️???
Am sticking a fiver on Tavernier Tap goalscorer this season, only 15 pens required!!?????..Canny be Beathun m8, canny dae 2 games! A think Thomsons a Defo & according tae them he's wan ae us as well????

Can guarantee u somehow that wee Ugly Tory Bastard 'Red card..red card' Ross will be running wan ae the lines????..If it's me m8 am sliding in & taking that Cunt intake the stand wae me???????
Now that I’d pay to see, and as I am trained in first aid.
I would come on help you on the stretcher
And use the defib on Ross. Repeatedly.
Blow Tory boys eyeballs oot ?
Cheating goat shagger

HH ☘️?

Members online

Latest posts

Back