Cmon the Sheep!!!

For the life of me I cannae understand how any black or fir that matter any catholic player can sign fir them. Hun racist bigots they are. Do these players have no self respect they get insulted by their own fans FFS but they seem to change once there for a wee while. It’s as though they get contaminated by the cess pit they float in

For the life of me I cannae understand how any black or fir that matter any catholic player can sign fir them. Hun racist bigots they are. Do these players have no self respect they get insulted by their own fans FFS but they seem to change once there for a wee while. It’s as though they get contaminated by the cess pit they float in
As soon as you get the new brown brogues that's them brainwashed. HH ☘️

Could not agree more with that

U walk up the Marble Staircase, see that Petrotank Cup & ur wan ae ra Peepul????..Fukin Bastardin SCUM!!??????

There is no doubt Celtic have been the best team this season although we haven't been great. I would love us to wrap up the title on our own but I pray the sheep win it for us today.
I was just wondering if anyone shares my fear?
Should sevco win today, I believe the last 3 matches of the season will be the hardest we have played over the last 7 seasons.
We are up against 3 teams who will raise their game by a few levels, fully in the knowledge they could possibly take the title from us. 3 teams that hate us and would love nothing more.
Now, when we are in form it wouldnt matter, they could raise their game and we would still be capable of winning but on current form I'm not so sure. As unlikely as it is, the way we have been playing we could easily lose to all 3 teams.
So just for today and only today, I'll be cheering for the sheep. ???
Admire the sentiment Lubo,but, Aberdeen are playin like a bunch of frightened sheep!!! Sheep that couldnae tackle a fish supper or pass water. We're gonna have to do it on our own and we will. Next week.

We have always signed players across the religious divide and treated them as one of our own Celtic family. John Thompson God rest him was one such. We have never discriminated on the grounds of your faith or your race. As it says in the song... we see no colours we see no race nor creed we stand together that was Brother Walfrids dream....But that scum have no respect for anyone

There is no doubt Celtic have been the best team this season although we haven't been great. I would love us to wrap up the title on our own but I pray the sheep win it for us today.
I was just wondering if anyone shares my fear?
Should sevco win today, I believe the last 3 matches of the season will be the hardest we have played over the last 7 seasons.
We are up against 3 teams who will raise their game by a few levels, fully in the knowledge they could possibly take the title from us. 3 teams that hate us and would love nothing more.
Now, when we are in form it wouldnt matter, they could raise their game and we would still be capable of winning but on current form I'm not so sure. As unlikely as it is, the way we have been playing we could easily lose to all 3 teams.
So just for today and only today, I'll be cheering for the sheep. ???
sheep is what they are absolute pish. Aberdeen will never win anything with players like Cosgrove, Wilson and May

Why doesn’t someone do something I’ve no idea what but it can’t carry on like this surely te God. I really fear fir the next 3 games. It’s no a foregone conclusion but what is clear is that we’ll be playing our 11 men to their 15.

Members online

Latest posts

Back