Congerton

Feel the same sometimes tet. Been a goner now once and brought back to life and nearly gone 3 other times pal.

Still here. Living the dream. Life. Meant to be beautiful and is in so many ways but in others can seriously get you down.

Maybe the bigman upstairs will cut me a bit of slack.

Probs more deserving than me of that though ??

Feel the same sometimes tet. Been a goner now once and brought back to life and nearly gone 3 other times pal.

Still here. Living the dream. Life. Meant to be beautiful and is in so many ways but in others can seriously get you down.

Maybe the bigman upstairs will cut me a bit of slack.

Probs more deserving than me of that though ??
Depends on how you see life.

The spirit is willing but the flesh can be weak.

Maybe you need a fresh look at the good things to distract from the not so fun things.

Depends on how you see life.

The spirit is willing but the flesh can be weak.

Maybe you need a fresh look at the good things to distract from the not so fun things.

Yes. That was my thinking. Give good vibes and let others spew poison. Then accept it for what it is and move on.

Clear in the knowledge that its the right thing to do.

Im at peace with it.

Did i tell you i got a phonecall from my mum tonight. My aunt is dying in hospital.

Yes. That was my thinking. Give good vibes and let others spew poison. Then accept it for what it is and move on.

Clear in the knowledge that its the right thing to do.

Im at peace with it.

Did i tell you i got a phonecall from my mum tonight. My aunt is dying in hospital.
Thats rotten news. ill say prayer for you your aunt and the whole family.

Hope she gets better soon

Went in january and they said gallstones went back in feb they said terminal bowel cancer and blod clot. they put stents in to try in flush the clot but the cancers now at a stage where she wont most likely see the next 48hours

Thats rotten news. ill say prayer for you your aunt and the whole family.

Hope she gets better soon

Unlikely. Well impossible. But prayers are always welcome my good friend.

Thanx Tet. Say one for my mums other sister who will be gone soon if she doesnt get a lung transplant.

Ffs my mums one of eleven. She’s lost four siblings already and a couple of brother in laws.

Spoke to her earlier. She’s cool.

Unlikely. Well impossible. But prayers are always welcome my good friend.

Thanx Tet. Say one for my mums other sister who will be gone soon if she doesnt get a lung transplant.

Ffs my mums one of eleven. She’s lost four siblings already and a couple of brother in laws.

Spoke to her earlier. She’s cool.
I will do

Maria, sorry to hear about your family, sending positive vibes your way

Thanx Dill. To be honest its never been away from our family for about 7 years between aunt their husbands my uncles my dad etc its just one big flaming conveyor belt to the other side.
Life. Nothing surer than death n it comes to us all.

Fk ive been there and came back. Seems the bigman didnt want me n neither did nick ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back