Coronavirus

General chat Hoopy,stones and glass houses,oh and ah have tae make an apology to ye
It wiz me that shat in yer coco pops! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿบ
And you said I'd have to get up early to make a cunt of you, the reality is you've done it all by yourself I didn't even need to get up.

How's boris gettin on with his latest charade? Apparently the Mrs/bit on the side/ girlfriend had his head poisoned so he pulled a sicky and was accepted to hospital with open arms when there was other poor fuckers who were really sick left to fuckin die. I thought someone would hit the hooer a blow of a spade and put him out of his misery.
Funny how headline news is about the same fucker sitting up in hospital playing games and watching films, when doctors and nurses are dyin from lack of ppe, because of his government and we're supposed to have sympathy for the fuckin woolly headed lyin thieving bastard. Fuck him. He should be tied to a cows tail and skittered to death!

How's boris gettin on with his latest charade? Apparently the Mrs/bit on the side/ girlfriend had his head poisoned so he pulled a sicky and was accepted to hospital with open arms when there was other poor fuckers who were really sick left to fuckin die. I thought someone would hit the hooer a blow of a spade and put him out of his misery.
Funny how headline news is about the same fucker sitting up in hospital playing games and watching films, when doctors and nurses are dyin from lack of ppe, because of his government and we're supposed to have sympathy for the fuckin woolly headed lyin thieving bastard. Fuck him. He should be tied to a cows tail and skittered to death!
Nailed it D,feck aw wrang wi him,jist deprivin some poor soul who really needed an ICU bed!๐Ÿฅข

Nailed it D,feck aw wrang wi him,jist deprivin some poor soul who really needed an ICU bed!๐Ÿฅข
I highly doubt the cunt had anything. I've said that from day one.
It stinks of a publicity stunt. I read a story today about a women that got sick at the same time as him and they wouldn't even test her and told her to stay at home and not come near a hospital unless she was at deaths door. She fuckin barely pulled through, yet that bastard was fast tracked and within a few days he's playin fuckin games and watching films. Gimme a break.

It stinks of a publicity stunt. I read a story today about a women that got sick at the same time as him and they wouldn't even test her and told her to stay at home and not come near a hospital unless she was at deaths door. She fuckin barely pulled through, yet that bastard was fast tracked and within a few days he's playin fuckin games and watching films. Gimme a break.
Probably same as the other cunt who came up here out of the way of the zombies in London.

This it D, stand by all the Boris the hero bullshit, he fought the virus and won,what a guy! feckin boak!

I thought Nicola Sturgeons get well soon message to boris the other day seemed genuinely heart felt, what did you think mick? Were you pleased that she showed compassion or would you have preferred if she said there's fuck all wrong with the tory bastard but I still hope he dies?

I thought Nicola Sturgeons get well soon message to boris the other day seemed genuinely heart felt, what did you think mick? Were you pleased that she showed compassion or would you have preferred if she said there's fuck all wrong with the tory bastard but I still hope he dies?
she had her fingers crossed behind her back and name me one person on here who has said i hope he dies

Hoopy you're gettin your knickers in a twist for nothin. All anyone has said on here is that they would have no sympathy for him. How the fuck could ye?

Hoopy you're gettin your knickers in a twist for nothin. All anyone has said on here is that they would have no sympathy for him. How the fuck could ye?
It's a simple concept Deadner, I cant take pleasure in the suffering of others, regardless of their political allegiances, their wealth, or whatever the fuck else makes them different to me, I can't find joy in that, and I'm glad that I cant. I have no intention of changing.

It's a simple concept Deadner, I cant take pleasure in the suffering of others, regardless of their political allegiances, their wealth, or whatever the fuck else makes them different to me, I can't find joy in that, and I'm glad that I cant. I have no intention of changing.
Even people who don't give a phuq whether you or loved ones live or die?whether you or loved ones end up homeless? you or loved ones depend on foodbanks? sainthood beckons Hoopy

Even people who don't give a phuq whether you or loved ones live or die?whether you or loved ones end up homeless? you or loved ones depend on foodbanks? sainthood beckons Hoopy
There's really no point discussing this subject with you MD, you have your extremist ideas and I wont change them. Debating on a sensible level with extremists is an exercise in futility.

There's really no point discussing this subject with you MD, you have your extremist ideas and I wont change them. Debating on a sensible level with extremists is an exercise in futility.
Extremist noo! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น try experienced Hoopy,phuq turnin the other cheek,the meek shall inherit the earth pish,tug forelocks to our 'betters' accept being shat on,sit at the back of the bus and be grateful for gettin on the bus,goin for a job interview, knowin' as soon as ye said yer name ye were gettin phuqed off, debatin on a sensible level wi' a snowflake is an exercise in futility!๐Ÿบ and flingin accusations aint debatin!

Hoopy,in the sixties ah witnessed man's inhumanity tae man, Biafra,civil rights marches,in the U.S,South Africa and a few miles away in Northern Ireland.
Watched them being assaulted and killed,watched on tv,students putting flowers in the gun barrels of national guardsmen at Kent State University,then being shot dead minutes later.
Was at demonstrations in George square after Bloody Sunday,when we got the shit kicked out of us, by the huns and the polis,and it was us who got arrested! ยฃ10 fine for breach of the peace.
Do ye remember the miners strike? we were bringing food for their families,but the cops wanted to search our bags,so.they emptied bags of sugar on the ground,along with, rice,pasta,cereal,biscuits and laughed like phuq.

Dae ye remember the Poll Tax,when we blocked the sheriff's officers from evicting families,then the riots in the toon!

And ye call me an extremist? the phuqin tories have just awarded every M.P ten grand, because they're working from home!
Asda delivery drivers who are workin double shifts are gettin an easter phuqin egg, and bonus of one weeks wages in June, if their still alive!
and frontline workers play russian roulette everyday with insufficent PPE and the P.M spoofs he's really,really,really ill?
Boo phuqin hoo!
So spare me yer love everybody snowflake platitudes Hoopy,we've always been shat on,ye can accept it or fight it,ah choose the latter, if that makes me an extremist, so be phuqin it! Slainthe Hoopy!๐Ÿบ

Last edited:
Back