Coronavirus

https://images.app.goo.gl/ezrKLxmZMZqXc9pn7
Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I believe,
but most times I watch, listen and see ,
then hear the words from the powers that be.
I sit in my room, I do as i'm told
with all their talk of stay at home rules.
The lies that they tell are plain to see,
a promise for all to have PPE.
So let's all think on the news that they bring,
can we really believe, one single thing.

Agree F,! For to long up here we have minuscule teams in the lower divisions ,with crowds of 200/4/500 being treated as professional? Know don’t get me wrong ,not knocking persay! But it must be about time we re assessed the whole situation, these clubs have a legitimate say in the running of the sport up here, cannot be right ?football will die ,up here a near certainty, normality in life will no longer be the ‘norm’ feel we are in for serious times ,and how many of us will see it through?not just health ,but financially also ,hope to god we do ,just have to keep the faith, 🤞hh

What you got against Percy?...

All the press claiming RAF flight brought in 84 tonnes of PPE

fact is an RAF airbus 400m can only carry 37 tonne maximum

funny old world eh

Thought the press/media were a shitshow before all this but now they've just turned up the dial of being little obedient propaganda monkeys for the state, non more so than the BBC. Parroting press releases by the UKGov who seem to have an endless supply of imbeciles who don't understand the concept of numbers......

Thought the press/media were a shitshow before all this but now they've just turned up the dial of being little obedient propaganda monkeys for the state, non more so than the BBC. Parroting press releases by the UKGov who seem to have an endless supply of imbeciles who don't understand the concept of numbers......

Like all the rest of them, she's an absolute chump.

Latest posts

Back