Coronavirus

Trump ,Boris johnson ,the pope ,nicola sturgeon and a schoolboy are all in a plane and theres only 4 parachutes
when the engines die trump grabs a parachute a shouts i'm off to make america great and jumps , the pope grabs a parachute and shouts he's off to save the catholic church n jumps
Boris johnson grabs a parachute and says as i'm the smartest and most intelligent man in the uk and my country needs me and jumps

Nicola sturgeon turns to the wee guy and says i've lived a good life here you take the last parachute ,
the we fella says no there's 2 parachutes the most intelligent man in the UK just took my schoolbag

Fuckin mad bastards should make Sunday Wednesday only for old and nhs workers the rest a yease can eat yer bog rolls on these days fucking scavaging bastards
The gov are praising the front line workers and opening chanells for them to travel to work , well would it not be sensible to give the NHS rations to ensure they can keep healthy as they are the ones in the front line to stop the fucking thing.
Give them the provisions they need to live for fuck sake, loo roll, food, health utilities, it makes fucking sense to keep these peoples strength and moral high.

The gov are praising the front line workers and opening chanells for them to travel to work , well would it not be sensible to give the NHS rations to ensure they can keep healthy as they are the ones in the front line to stop the fucking thing.
Give them the provisions they need to live for fuck sake, loo roll, food, health utilities, it makes fucking sense to keep these peoples strength and moral high.
Never seen so many manky bastards buying soap 😂😂

Trump & his cronies began selling stock (insider trading) as the average person was about to lose their jobs and food, and medication, became scarce
Bastards
Americans knew he had previous for ripping off a cancer charity him and his family were running, its the law of the jungle with these cunts, King in South Africa ripped off an orphanage.
Bastards are lured with money and canot fucking help themselves.

Members online

Latest posts

Back