Coronavirus

I was speaking with a frontline nurse earlier today and she said we are heading for total lockdown as the hospitals are expecting hundreds if not thousands of patients in the next few weeks. :oops:

Yep this shit is very real now.
People still floating about like a phart in a trance. the real lottery is now been played out on the streets and in close contact and this time it very well could be you.
Gamble with your life responsibly for you may take loved ones with you.
1584831375211.png

Last edited:
I was due to speak in Scotland in May England in June and USA in September about my discovery of how to cure Anxiety in just four treatment sessions. All cancelled. I'm getting SKYPE consultation requests from all over the world. I posted my relaxation reflex method a few days ago. Keep well people. We can get through this,

People still floating about like a phart in a chance. the real lottery is now been played out on the streets and in close contact and this time it very well could be you.
Gamble with your life responsibly for you may take loved ones with you.
View attachment 8126
Just out wie the dug boab didn’t even know a hud a dug 😂 bit scary out there not a cunt oan the street no likey stay safe everycunt stay away fae 24 hr news channels they are starting tae show absolutely every mad fuckers opinion sometimes too much is exactly that 👍🙌🙌🙌

I was due to speak in Scotland in May England in June and USA in September about my discovery of how to cure Anxiety in just four treatment sessions. All cancelled. I'm getting SKYPE consultation requests from all over the world. I posted my relaxation reflex method a few days ago. Keep well people. We can get through this,
mibbes a YouTube video of that would be good I did see the post but a video would be good

Its aboot here....last time this happened was prob during the war, but at least during the war ye kid pit the lites oot and they huns coodny see ye...and we could here them comin...But this fecker ...we hae nae defence...Even Big Billy widnae be able tae stop it....But, the Wee Jinky in as aw, will jink roond this...and hopefully, we will aw come through it....YNWA :)

Its aboot here....last time this happened was prob during the war, but at least during the war ye kid pit the lites oot and they huns coodny see ye...and we could here them comin...But this fecker ...we hae nae defence...Even Big Billy widnae be able tae stop it....But, the Wee Jinky in as aw, will jink roond this...and hopefully, we will aw come through it....YNWA :)
You've got 4 days before it hit the lungs....When ye get the sare throat...start gargling wi warm water wi salt or lemon juice or vinegar...This will fight the bastard and maybe stop it fae hittin the lungs...4 days so dae this lots throo oot the day....If it hits the lungs...and you are a smoker etc etc we all know...then it clogs up the breathin wi thick mucus...So trying tae stop it in the throat fur me and a lot of others is vital

You've got 4 days before it hit the lungs....When ye get the sare throat...start gargling wi warm water wi salt or lemon juice or vinegar...This will fight the bastard and maybe stop it fae hittin the lungs...4 days so dae this lots throo oot the day....If it hits the lungs...and you are a smoker etc etc we all know...then it clogs up the breathin wi thick mucus...So trying tae stop it in the throat fur me and a lot of others is vital
Ahhh ffs yease are aw invited tae ma imenint funeral ffs cheer up .......ohhhhh rub..by don’t take yer knickers down 🙌🙌🙌

Back