Tierney over Hendry
Callum over Collins
McGinn over Burnley
Lambert over McTomninay
McCoist aye
Durie meh
Jackson naw

I'd say on the whole Clarke has a better squad to pick from
You are probably right. But back in brown's day teams like Poland, Slovakia et Al were nowhere near as good as they are now. So it was easier for Scotland to qualify for tournaments.
Plus Craig brown was an orange, hun cunt

You are probably right. But back in brown's day teams like Poland, Slovakia et Al were nowhere near as good as they are now. So it was easier for Scotland to qualify for tournaments.
Plus Craig brown was an orange, hun cunt
he got us too 2 tournaments in a row regardless of the opposition still a decent achievement that no one else could do for over 20 odd years .....and speaking ill of the dead FFS mate

Aye. He had a shite squad to chose from .
Goram/Leighton in goals
Tom boydy, Jackie mac, henry & weir in defence.
John Collins, Lambert and Burnley in centre mid.
McCoist, Durie, Jackson up front
I would bet you anything Clarke wouldn't mind them in his team
Aye shite in comparison with having
Dalglish,law, Souness, Robertson, mcgrain, Bremner, Cooper, Johnstone, McGrain, Baxter, Jordan, Gemmill, the Lisbon lions etc.
He got as far with a lesser calibre of player than the great managers who had all the greatest Scottish players. And I think he was the first to qualify for the Euros was he not.

So his record stands up with ANY Scottish manager much less being called a shite manager

Last edited:
Regardless wit the guys leanings,a personally don’t give two fucks!!guy gave me some enjoyment back in the day and for that wee Morsel i thank him..rest in peace..
he did exactly that pal, i witnessed 2 straight world cups and a Euros sandwiched in between, little did i know that it would take so long to get to either
It went tits up following his tenure in charge

he got us too 2 tournaments in a row regardless of the opposition still a decent achievement that no one else could do for over 20 odd years .....and speaking ill of the dead FFS mate
So you can't speak ill of Hitler because he's dead ?
If I think someone is an arsehole am not going to change my views just because he died. If you do, it says a lot about you

Aye shite in comparison with having
Dalglish,law, Souness, Robertson, mcgrain, Bremner, Cooper, Johnstone, McGrain, Baxter, Jordan, Gemmill, the Lisbon lions etc.
He got as far with a lesser calibre of player than the great managers who had all the greatest Scottish players. And I think he was the first to qualify for the Euros was he not.

So his record stands up with ANY Scottish manager much less being called a shite manager
Wrong mate, he was assistant manager when we got to euro 92.
Back then it was expected that we would qualify for every tournament, that's why Roxburgh got scared for not getting to the world cup in 1994

If I think someone is an arsehole am not going to change my views just because he died. If you do, it says a lot about

If I think someone is an arsehole am not going to change my views just because he died. If you do, it says a lot about you
Using Hitler and a manager of your country is a bad example ...why because he allegedly sung the sash?you not got any rangers supporting mates or work colleagues? It's not like he was commander and chief of the Glasgow brigade of the UVF

Wrong mate, he was assistant manager when we got to euro 92.
Back then it was expected that we would qualify for every tournament, that's why Roxburgh got scared for not getting to the world cup in 1994
i accept your learned point, thats both of us wrong now, so score draw........ :)

Aye. He had a shite squad to chose from .
Goram/Leighton in goals
Tom boydy, Jackie mac, henry & weir in defence.
John Collins, Lambert and Burnley in centre mid.
McCoist, Durie, Jackson up front
I would bet you anything Clarke wouldn't mind them in his team
But they’ve no trained fur years Glasbhoy
And Sally McMoist is oan gairdenin leave
Ano coat oan

HH 🧥

Nowt alleged about it , he did sing it the recording was played online and on tv half of the west coast of Scotland sings the sash and the other half sings Sean south ...I'm not going to hate someone especially who's passed away or I've never met for singing the sash one night ...it's not like he's a member of a flute band or he was part of the paratroopers on bloody Sunday .....anyway fuck the sash it's 2023 half of the people in these orange flute bands couldn't point out north of Ireland on a map and they say they are protestant but If you ask them if they believe in God 9/10 would say no 🍀

Nowt alleged about it , he did sing it the recording was played online and on tv
half of the west coast of Scotland sings the sash and the other half sings Sean south ...I'm not going to hate someone especially who's passed away or I've never met for singing the sash one night ...it's not like he's a member of a flute band or he was part of the paratroopers on bloody Sunday .....anyway fuck the sash it's 2023 half of the people in these orange flute bands couldn't point out north of Ireland on a map and they say they are protestant but If you ask them if they believe in God 9/10 would say no ...,🍀

half of the west coast of Scotland sings the sash and the other half sings Sean south ...I'm not going to hate someone especially who's passed away or I've never met for singing the sash one night ...it's not like he's a member of a flute band or he was part of the paratroopers on bloody Sunday .....anyway fuck the sash it's 2023 half of the people in these orange flute bands couldn't point out north of Ireland on a map and they say they are protestant but If you ask them if they believe in God 9/10 would say no ...,🍀
Get your point but the whole media bent over backwards first in defence of Craig he never did it then the tapes were played
Then it was not what he meant or it wasn’t meant to be bad
But here’s the thing if he’d sung about people of colour or even people of Jewish or Muslim origin the outcry would be huge
But it was only people of Feniany Back o the bus Timmy leanings SO it’s ok
Mm dinny hink so

HH 😞

Back