Credit where it's due

For an infant team with absolutely no legacy nor history..........that's a no bad result against decent opposition.

Have I got the fear?

Not a jot.

Am I worried?

Not in the slightest.

Well done sevvy, but wait until you meet a proper team (again).
Their style of counter will always give them chance against attacking teams, its when they come up against team who counter press them that they struggle.

Dortmund i think thought it was gonna be a walk in park and sevco have been decent albeit bit jammy when they needed it. Still scoring 4 and winning in germany is top result. Dortmund style was poor imo they had a couple of players who were really really duff.

the bloke who missed early header had a torrid match

weird thing is i thought sevco played ordinary and created lot of chances and got some lucky breaks in ball.

And although dortmund had couple of nice moments generally they were not playing well at all.

Their style of counter will always give them chance against attacking teams, its when they come up against team who counter press them that they struggle.

Dortmund i think thought it was gonna be a walk in park and sevco have been decent albeit bit jammy when they needed it. Still scoring 4 and winning in germany is top result. Dortmund style was poor imo they had a couple of players who were really really duff.

the bloke who missed early header had a torrid match

weird thing is i thought sevco played ordinary and created lot of chances and got some lucky breaks in ball.

And although dortmund had couple of nice moments generally they were not playing well at all.
That was amongst the weirdest games of football I've ever seen.

Dortmund played some nice passages, but they switched off when it really mattered.

Hey-ho.......I don't give a monkeys about the mankeys.......it's all about the Celtic

Aye, good tae see another British Club doing well in Europe, also boost the Scottish coefficient, considering the teams outwith Glasglow have been a load of 💩💩💩 the past few seasons.

The clubs finishing in Europa & Conference Lge places really should be doing a lot better, imo.
But they're not through yet & Big Haaland back for 2nd leg.🤔

So credit were its due.👏

Canniy understand why ANYONE would want to START a thread praising the huns…..unless yir a closet hun 🤔
I don't understand a lot of things in life, but I understand that our club got caught sleeping at the wheel last season and steered the whole thing off of an awful steep cliff. That was largely due to gross negligence and incompetence, but there was also a fair dollop of arrogance that was responsible, in part, for some of our undoing.

Giving credit is not the same as giving praise, mate, but if you consider the thread as a testament to the huns and my closet hunnishness - then have at it, hoss.......I really could care less.

I don't understand a lot of things in life, but I understand that our club got caught sleeping at the wheel last season and steered the whole thing off of an awful steep cliff. That was largely due to gross negligence and incompetence, but there was also a fair dollop of arrogance that was responsible, in part, for some of our undoing.

Giving credit is not the same as giving praise, mate, but if you consider the thread as a testament to the huns and my closet hunnishness - then have at it, hoss.......I really could care less.
Have to sayi was in stitches reading the hun accusations last night.We're a funny old bunch at times 🤣

Have to sayi was in stitches reading the hun accusations last night.We're a funny old bunch at times 🤣
Ach, I was thinking that I've been called a lot worse, Tony, but then I realised that the suggestion of being a "closet hun" is the most insulting thing you can level at any Celtic supporter.

I'm going to paint a big scarlet "H" on my forehead now that secret's oot. Better look oot they nipple clamps and suspenders for the ludge nights too. Might as well look oot the prosthetic extra fingers so I don't look oot o' place either.

Anyhoo........I'm away to post my first closet hun thread on folly folly now, just as soon as I renounce Christ and burn my Celtic taps.

Members online

Latest posts

Back