Credit where it's due

Ffs belshill bhoy

that’s you had a go at Lennon and sp in a week, good celtic men

dare I say it … that’s hun behaviour

anything you want to tell us 😂
Aye ah hate Huns and all things hun, I hate people that say nice things about Huns….if the Huns won the treble, treble, the champions league, the World Cup, the Huns bird football league, the tiddlywinks World Cup and found a cure for every illness in the world I’d still hate the cheating feckers…….have I missed anything?

Hes a hun ur a hun everybody's a hun hun😂😂
The gang in the scheme I lived in as teenager are called The Huns. Kirkton Huns. Oor nearest and biggest rivals were Fintry home of BFDJ and The Adams family. (Charlie Pishy got in trouble here for making the Fintry gang sign after he scored when he played for Blackpool) I have said on many occasions “huns rule“. YKH
”Even Hitler Feared The Kirkton Huns” was sprayed above the shops at Beauly Avenue. Atillas Huns (I hope so anyway) not the unwashed filthy sevvie kind.

The gang in the scheme I lived in as teenager are called The Huns. Kirkton Huns. Oor nearest and biggest rivals were Fintry home of BFDJ and The Adams family. (Charlie Pishy got in trouble here for making the Fintry gang sign after he scored when he played for Blackpool) I have said on many occasions “huns rule“. YKH
”Even Hitler Feared The Kirkton Huns” was sprayed above the shops at Beauly Avenue. Atillas Huns (I hope so anyway) not the unwashed filthy sevvie kind.
Ah but your huns wore blue and yella, Rich - whilst the beloved Hulltoon Huns wore green. As Ralphie used to say the Kirkton wore black and blue to camouflage the bruises on their clocks efter the HH dialled thum.

Neither o' the two o' thum could lay a finger on the mighty Young Coldside Havoc though.

The Hulltoon was a well dodgy spot as well SP. Been chased, ambushed and booted to fuck and robbed (collecting milk money in Carnegie tower when I was 14 or 15) all at different times.
My milk lorry Driver ( The bosses son Richy Sherrit) took header oot o 17th floor of Jamaica Tower and hit the ground just as I came oot Carnegie Tower. Nothing but bad memories about the Hulltoon SP.

The Hulltoon was a well dodgy spot as well SP. Been chased, ambushed and booted to fuck and robbed (collecting milk money in Carnegie tower when I was 14 or 15) all at different times.
My milk lorry Driver ( The bosses son Richy Sherrit) took header oot o 17th floor of Jamaica Tower and hit the ground just as I came oot Carnegie Tower. Nothing but bad memories about the Hulltoon SP.
There were a few failures to launch fae a' four o' they multis, Rich.

There was the Chinese lad that jumped fae Jamaica and landed feet first in the square. Fractured or broke every bone in his body and even Dexter would struggle wie the blood spatter for that job.

Provie Jim was either the bravest or the stupidest man I've ever known, mate. He used to get jumped every week when he was oot collecting on the Hull. No that I had much sympathy for anybody that collected for the provie though.

😂😂sounds like gangs oot the beano!!
Just wait till The Bash Street Kids hear wait you’re saying. Once Oor Wullie and Hen Broon are involved Im gonna have to let on I don’t know you. Fuck messing wi them. They are known to sodomise their victims before killing them. If they dinna get ya Desperate Dan will eat you in a cow pie (Coo Peh in informed circles). They were never coo pehs ‘twas always people pehs. A little known fact Desperate Dans surname is Lecter.

Just wait till The Bash Street Kids hear wait you’re saying. Once Oor Wullie and Hen Broon are involved Im gonna have to let on I don’t know you. Fuck messing wi them. They are known to sodomise their victims before killing them. If they dinna get ya Desperate Dan will eat you in a cow pie (Coo Peh in informed circles). They were never coo pehs ‘twas always people pehs. A little known fact Desperate Dans surname is Lecter.
Danibal the cannibal, Rich.

Joe Broon thought he wiz a hard cunt and wanted a square-go when he caught me up stoorie brae wie Daphne.

A' talk though.......meh first shite was harder and that was a skitter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back