Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

I made a comment about french players some weeks ago on the forum. It seemed to piss off tet and I got a lashing from him. It looked like a stouch was building so in an attempt to reduce tensions I took it to pm to explain myself and found parts of my PM repeated on the board which is when the first slanging match started with Jonny0 in his defence of Tet.. In an attempt to de-escalate I decided to suggest that we just agree to disagree to which it was taken as some kind of victory by Jonny0. This is the second time this has happened in a few weeks but in the interests of not boring the crap out of everybody else I suggested to take it to pm. I was not the one who repeated what was said on the pm. Tet did. I don't know about his particular problems. I was simply explaining/defending in detail my comments. This is why the twat johnn0 wanted to have another round today.
I said something similar the other day and was asked to explain my french comments by Stevie but it was the day of Michael Duffy news and I asked if he would mind if I delayed my response until another time.
I am not looking for support. I am just answering your question. It's all in the thread if you had nothing else to do but read.
Clears it up Vigo I Apologise and will move on cheers

HH 👏

Told you before arsehole make the call, as I will never back down from a thick know nothing like ya. Say something and back it up or just fuck off, as your incapable of option 1 then just stick to option 2 dope
Your personal name calling is becoming really irritating. I tend towards not using bad language. I think it would be better to take any further response to pm so I can be as politically incorrect as I want and use language similar to your level, but remember your dictionary so you can look up words like twat.
Clears it up Vigo I Apologise and will move on cheers

HH 👏
No need mate.

I made a comment about french players some weeks ago on the forum. It seemed to piss off tet and I got a lashing from him. It looked like a stouch was building so in an attempt to reduce tensions I took it to pm to explain myself and found parts of my PM repeated on the board which is when the first slanging match started with Jonny0 in his defence of Tet.. In an attempt to de-escalate I decided to suggest that we just agree to disagree to which it was taken as some kind of victory by Jonny0. This is the second time this has happened in a few weeks but in the interests of not boring the crap out of everybody else I suggested to take it to pm. I was not the one who repeated what was said on the pm. Tet did. I don't know about his particular problems. I was simply explaining/defending in detail my comments. This is why the twat johnn0 wanted to have another round today.
I said something similar the other day and was asked to explain my french comments by Stevie but it was the day of Michael Duffy news and I asked if he would mind if I delayed my response until another time.
I am not looking for support. I am just answering your question. It's all in the thread if you had nothing else to do but read.
Again you talk bollox, as the only run in I had with you was your defense of NL and your claim he should be offered a new contract.
So get your facts right before posting up💩
I never got involved with any disagreement you had with TET as people can fight there own battles as I will continue with a waste of space like yourself.
You made it personal again today and I will never back down from a thick like ya pm or not.
So mouthy make the call or coward away

Your personal name calling is becoming really irritating. I tend towards not using bad language. I think it would be better to take any further response to pm so I can be as politically incorrect as I want and use language similar to your level, but remember your dictionary so you can look up words like twat.

No need mate.
Good will look forward to it. Maybe while your at it you can explain how such a thick trys to make themselves look intelligent

Again you talk bollox, as the only run in I had with you was your defense of NL and your claim he should be offered a new contract.
So get your facts right before posting up💩
I never got involved with any disagreement you had with TET as people can fight there own battles as I will continue with a waste of space like yourself.
You made it personal again today and I will never back down from a thick like ya pm or not.
So mouthy make the call or coward away
Do you know what a TWAT is? Look it up and PM to me if you can find a dictionary. Keep your responses to PM from here on in. Do you know what a PM is? Can you find it or do you need a GPS coordinate. Maybe a map. Remember PM.
That clear enough?

Last edited:
Do you know what a TWAT is. Look it up and PM to me if you can find a dictionary. Keep your responses to PM from here on in. Do you know what a PM is? Can you find it or do you need a GPS coordinate. Maybe a map. Remember PM.
It's OK I will continue to call out the know nothing fuck your doing so well to protray, and feel free to Pm me as I won't go and waste my time on a prick like ya but don't worry I wouldn't ignore your pm as I would only be to happy to respond to ya
Like I said thicko bring it on

It's OK I will continue to call out the know nothing fuck your doing so well to protray, and feel free to Pm me as I won't go and waste my time on a prick like ya but don't worry I wouldn't ignore your pm as I would only be to happy to respond to ya
Like I said thicko bring it on
I have no need to keep it on the main board. I am happy to ridicule you on PM. You looking stupid and limp on the board will earn you brownnose (sic) points. You could not choose so I have chosen for you. Remember your dictionary. Just to get you started... TWAT = obnoxious person. Protray = no such word. I have asked you only to respond by pm. You not up for it?

I have no need to keep it on the main board. I am happy to ridicule you on PM. You looking stupid and limp on the board will earn you brownnose (sic) points. You could not choose so I have chosen for you. Remember your dictionary. Just to get you started... TWAT = obnoxious person. Protray = no such word. I have asked you only to respond by pm. You not up for it?
You want to keep it going no problem with me.
Yet you surgested the pm route but still unable to back it up clown.
So keep on trying to make yourself look intelligent when only hiding behind the thick you are continuing to maintain very well, see you are good for something

Back