Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

60000 fans might have provided better results BB, NtCham and other would not have got off lightly, easy to piss about and not be bothered in an empty stadium if you cannot be arsed with Scotland. Don't care what others say but some of the players are fucking spoilt wee snowflakes. It's cauld up here. The bottom line is it's meant to be a team, it starts from management and goes all the way to players as well. The only ones they are shafting is us.
Fuckin bang on boab cunts gettin away wie murder canny wait tae a boo hauf a these bastards on then fuckin aff the park bastards don’t know when there born 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 apart fae there birthday obviously 🙈🙈🙈

The abuse of NL on this thread is a fucking disgrace , the personal abuse is disgusting , some of the comments are an embarrassment , should he go yes , I have been saying that for months but your hatred is a step to far , is he talking g shite right now yes , we all know that but fuck me the personal hatred is astonishing , bang out of order
Some of you are acting like huns , that’s what they would do , that’s how they would act
I thought we were better than that
Never had a manager troll the fans and denigrate their opinions, or should we accept that from peters puppet? Oh and the old you sound like huns argument, try and come up with something more original.

The abuse of NL on this thread is a fucking disgrace , the personal abuse is disgusting , some of the comments are an embarrassment , should he go yes , I have been saying that for months but your hatred is a step to far , is he talking g shite right now yes , we all know that but fuck me the personal hatred is astonishing , bang out of order
Some of you are acting like huns , that’s what they would do , that’s how they would act
I thought we were better than that
Everyones entitled (no not that way) to their own opinion. Free speech is a right. If people want to express their own views thats what a forum such as this is all about. We are far far from as bad as some hun sites.
So that is not only a gross exaggeration its way wide of the mark.
However its your opinion, and you are entitled to express it.
Doesn't mean we have to agree.

Everyones entitled (no not that way) to their own opinion. Free speech is a right. If people want to express their own views thats what a forum such as this is all about. We are far far from as bad as some hun sites.
So that is not only a gross exaggeration its way wide of the mark.
However its your opinion, and you are entitled to express it.
Doesn't mean we have to agree.
Really , cancer , cunt , tit , wanker , man who has won 20 trophy’s at Celtic , thanks for letting me express my opinion

Nobody excuses comments that are in poor taste, however the fact is that Neil lennon has tried the patience of the best of us, indeed he has in my view crossed a line himself in trying to belittle the views of the very people who have supported him through his trying times in the past and treats us with barely disguised contempt . Treating us like fools whose opinions matter not a jot is .

He’s went down the dalglesh route, is arrogance knows no bounds, he sitting in his own wee bubble, thinking “I’m doing a great job” at times like this this is when we miss the fans in the stadium, 60k people telling him to get tae feck, boos ringing in his ears, I wouldn’t be surprised if the green brigade are planning a demo soon.......
Aye. They thought the scenes last time were bad. Time to march to the stadium(socially distanced). Thousands of us. Count me fekn in.
This is a fuckin nightmare.

Really , cancer , cunt , tit , wanker , man who has won 20 trophy’s at Celtic , thanks for letting me express my opinion
Cant say I’ve seen those terms used on here myself but if so that’s a bit overboard.
On the other hand we have total management embarrassments in the form of Lawwell and Lennon addressing the fans like simpletons. They are a pair of condescending sods.
This season has nothing short of a frikkin disaster and what does Lennon say :
-What crisis? I don’t see any crisis.
-How dare the fans criticise us after we won a treble last year.
If he really doesn’t see it then let’s clarify for you Neil
We’ve been unlucky, lacking confidence, don’t know what’s wrong is not cutting it. As manager YOU ultimately are responsible for this shambles whether you care to admit it or not. To then spout the above drivel as excuses and say you don't see why the fans are unhappy just beggars belief. THAT is why they are unhappy.
I am not directing any personal remarks Neil’s way but I AM totally pissed off with his intransigent stance. I would prefer he walks rather than be fired but that’s his call.
Sorry if that offends anyone but that’s my opinion.

Cant say I’ve seen those terms used on here myself but if so that’s a bit overboard.
On the other hand we have total management embarrassments in the form of Lawwell and Lennon addressing the fans like simpletons. They are a pair of condescending sods.
We’ve been unlucky, lacking confidence, don’t know what’s wrong is not cutting it. As manager YOU ultimately are responsible for this shambles whether you care to admit it or not. To then spout the above drivel as excuses and say you don't see why the fans are unhappy just beggars belief. THAT is why they are unhappy.
I am not directing any personal remarks Neil’s way but I AM totally pissed off with his intransigent stance. I would prefer he walks rather than be fired but that’s his call.
Have a look at this post , it’s all there 👍👍

Oh and if he’s not sure if ‘legends’ can be held accountable he can always check with Frank Lampard.
👿👿

Right - This is wan a' they posts where ah' have tae run like f*ck when I've done it in case you all start throwin' :poop::poop::poop: at me 😂😂😂. I LIKED HIS INTERVIEW !!
Go back to the start of the campaign with the f*ckwit Bolingoli ,the postponement of games, our players f*cked by Covid on international !! duty , the match officiating ( I'm not one for using the refs as an excuse) Dallas pictured looking straight at Eddie being assaulted at Tannadice ( put him out for three ? games ) and doing nothing while allowing Dundee united to kick f*ck out of our bhoys for the rest of the game, Morelos red card on Frimpong at ibrox after five minutes ignored and some width of a post shitty luck in two or three games, with the Dubai protocol change being the icing on the f*cking cake. Rant over - support the team through thick and thin _ that's who we used to be 🍀🍀🍀

Last edited:
This is it exactly, it’s clear that they think they have done a great job. And it’s clear they think we are scum. And it’s clear we have a very long way to go to hit the bottom here. Lennon and the board have effectively Stuck two fingers up at us and told us to fuck off.
Right - This is wan a' they posts where ah' have tae run like f*ck when I've done it in case you all start throwin' :poop::poop::poop: at me 😂😂😂. I LIKED HIS INTERVIEW !! Go back to the start with the fuckwit Bolingoli ,the postponement of games, our players fucked by Covid on FUCKING international duty , the match officiating ( I'm not one for using the refs as an excuse) Dallas pictured looking straight at Eddie being assaulted at Tannadice and doing nothing while allowing Dundee united to kick fuck out of our bhoys for the rest of the game, Morelos red card on Frimpong at ibrox after five minutes ignored and some width of a post shitty luck, with the Dubai protocol change being the icing on the fucking cake. Rant over - support the team through thick and thin _ that's who we used to be 🍀🍀🍀
Playing no forwards at an European tie at Parkhead.
Insisting on playing Duffy when he’s crap every week.
Still playing Barkas when he hasn’t saved a ball all season.
Not playing Turnbull and Soro until he had no choice.
Picking players that were rubbish every week but still his first choice.
No shots on target at Parkhead against the Huns.
Coming out after every game and saying how brilliant the team was, but he was the only one that saw it.
If I sat down and really think, the list would be a lot longer.

That was for you BB
Don’t agree with the use of any of the terms you mentioned and I said so.
I get angry with Neil’s comments and assessments but I personally would never direct any of those names at him.
I was more alluding to my opinion that Neil sometimes gives the impression that he see himself as indispensable and is some sort of victim in all this mess.
Hence the Lampard comment. And no, I’m sure Frank didn’t earn any of those titles from Chelsea fans (at least not that I know of) but then again his fall from grace was not quite so cataclysmic. I’m sure they have fans who could be just as disparaging in the right circumstances (in fact I know they do).

I'm not arguing way that point I agree that's why I think hes been asked to hold the fort cause hes so close to that board...I also did not like that tone either it was a fuckin insult as if we are just spoiled weans
Thats another point. The questioner asked, ' can you understand why the fans are demanding such huge change at the football club?' He was almost saying, 'the fans aren't just blaming you'. There was a pause, followed by a blunt 'NO'. He then went on to defend the board and quote our record of 9iar and 4 trebles.
WE know that was a tremendous achievement.
Why not just say 'my job is to prepare the players to the best of my ability I cant speak for what goes on upstairs'. Because thats what the honest answer would have been. Instead he goes on a rant, as per usual.

The biggest problem is the board and lennon patting themselves on the back for getting nine in a row, the green brigade and many others could see this coming.

We keep hearing about winning a quaddruple treble and how well the team has been doing and I totally understand that but tbh the quality of sxottish football at times is dire and with our finances etc.. we should be winning this league most times than not. The new club across the water has their second decent season since coming into the SPFL and we haven't met the challenge, they have recruited well for the team and play a style of football that suits them with a manager who can also get the best out of them on the European stage.

The board need to realise that the reason we as fans have paid for season tickets and bought all their merchandise up to this point was the 10 and taking history back for the pride of our club after the cheating gave the previous club 9 titles to equal ours, the board also must realise that domestic dominance after that would be questioned as we would turn our heads back to Europe after the 10 monkey off our back.

This board have failed since 2004 to progress as a club and also as a board, we put up with the cost cutting with playing staff coaching staff and losing to teams with less prestige and supposed lesser players and budgets, we have bought season tickets year in year out even though the football the majority of the time has been dire, we have bought the merchandise and everything else they ask us to and we have still cut back and sold our vest players year in year out whilst the chief executive hasnt taken a pay cut and earns more than any player on the field.

On the lennon debate I have said it for ages he is tactically inept and not a good manager as shown first time round and was on the brink of the sack which was forgot because we beat barca. He is a yes man for the board he is and always has been this way towards the fans, he took our support when all the trouble happened to him but he is not shy to criticise the fans the minute we question the club, lawell and the board, he defended the same people in his first tenure and stated on more than one occasion that lawell is worth his wage.

We are constantly told that we have a great eye for a player and can make money from that but for every dembele there is a marvin compper, carlton Cole, Kazim Richards and Shane duffy..

Realistically if we had a board with ambition and know how then we could probably have made more money than we have over the last 15 years because if we had knocked on and kept up being decent in Europe we could have made more in sponsorship, player sales, tickets etc..
The old saying you have to speculate to accumulate, it is all very well being prudent but when you have a chief executive who won't pay for players like John mcginn, Timothy castange and more when he earns 3 million a year then there is something wrong and the fans are the lifeblood of this club but the money men seem to forget that, they obviously took Tommy burns quote about us always being there straight to their credit checker but they should heed the words of our greatest manager as it is more important now than ever with everything wrong in the world.

Football without the fans ...

Members online

Back