Dallas Again!

Bollocks
How many Irish fought in World War 2?
42,665 Irish

This September marks the 75th anniversary of the outbreak of the second World War, a war in which Ireland remained neutral yet, according to the British government, 42,665 Irish citizens volunteered for service with the British armed forces.
Anyone who fought in either world wars from the island of Ireland was a volunteer as there was no conscription. Some of those Irishmen who volunteered to fight for Britain ended up in the Waffen SS. James Brady became an elite Skorzeny commando. And all of that means essentially fuck all.
The poppy represents the British army, the RUC and Britain's proxy murder gangs who terrorised the Irish people.
Most of those who fought in the 2 world wars are dead. Many of those who murdered Irish children are alive and well.

124044510_2990616074303933_3951559868530896586_o.jpg

For me I would love to see lenny come out with a very simple statement about the thuggery on display at the match with the backing of the board

" Wonder what the colours of the cards would have been if such a so called tackle like that was committed on Kent.
Or a kick from behind on Jack"

Of course he would be hauled before the Orange FA, and the club can produce a dossier of crimes against our players that are constantly going unpunished, biggest culprits of such actions come from the scunk family called Dallas, who represent the orange order of the mib's

...something to ponder..........

A friend borrows £100 from you......... and when you need it back after asking for it........they refuse and nothing convinces them to repay you the £100 owed.....

You would likely and fairly say .."fine, but I'll remember that and you'll never get another penny from me again, so don't ever ask".

or if.....

A friend borrows £1000 from you......... and when you need it back after asking for it........they refuse and nothing convinces them to repay you the £1000 owed.....

You would likely and fairly say .."fine, but if thats your last word I'll remember that and I'll see you in court, and you'll never get another penny from me again, so don't ever ask".

or if....

A friend borrows £50,000 from you......... and when you need it back after asking for it........they refuse and nothing convinces them to repay you the £50,000 owed.....

You would likely and fairly say .."fine, if thats your last word I'll remember that and see you in court, and" ...................................????

Now, I want you to contemplate what YOU would do IF you were not likely to ever see your hard earned money again. But....

Before you reply......indulge me for the remainder of this post first.

Since the start of season 2 during this and Celtic's march to 9 in a row, I have been a ST holder at Celtic Park with my missus ...and including every home cup game, cup finals, hospitality, travel, fuel and something to eat, I have yearly average costs of just over £6500......missing just 6 home games in all that time....up to the present time.........X 8 years. (+ - Covid disruption).

I put it down to a vested interest in my team, where I hope... Celtic have wisely used my money during that time.....
My dream is to win the ten.......full stop...it is the be all and end all for me.

Honestly, I don't care for being in a football competition where there is little likelihood of winning it, .... eg... European tournaments....it would be good, but with no real chance of it happening....

We all know that cheating abounds on a wholesale scale with referees, the SFA, SPFL, Whyte (the embarrassing partiality of a spineless compliance officer), lying managers and filthy thugs masquerading as opposition fans.

But this season, irrespective of the current indifferent Celtic's cohesion and play, while going for ten, it is obvious referees coupled with our 'governance' are trying their best to steal and cheat us from it with everything at their disposal.

As far as I am concerned there is no difference in cheating us on the park, albeit from my financial investment in Celtic amounting to £50,000 and many years of contributions..........OR refusing to pay me back the same amount of money had they borrowed from me earlier.

Being from Italian extract, my father and uncles 'dealt' with this scenario and borrowing on many occasions which I won't divulge, suffice to say justice was dutifully served.

Before wrongful conclusions are drawn here, it was never a loan paid back with interest, it was always interest free, mostly to Italians and within an agreed period of time.

I grew up with honesty and integrity around me, but justice was always the foundation stone underpinning everything in my youth.
No one escaped. No one.

Thus, justice can never be given to one, justice MUST be taken.
This is the mantra of everything to learn from in life, and as the law inculcates.... is rightfully so.

During today's game it is obvious Dallas cheated us with his refusal to send off a Motherwell player for a career threatening, non-football attack on our player and thus IS helping other teams to progress which detriments our chances of winning, scoring or catching others... ..whatever, and countless times over many seasons.
We would ALL agree with that.

Its maybe a small thing, but while trying to 'appear' fair, honest or even-handed to both teams he AND every other grade 1 referee plan to surreptitiously try to give Celtic decisions and 'things'.....like free kicks and throw ins and mostly in our own half, in unhelpful areas....in the hope of attempting to look fair!...yet hindering us when giving very little decisions in the opposition's half, even though we may have deserved them.
.....they don't even care that we know what they're up to.
They are all at it, without exception.

Many on here think its only a game and we should just let them cheat and steal points from us, making us work unduly hard to get wins we would likely get anyway if balance and fairness reined supreme.

They also think its not worth retribution or payback towards others for robbing us from our endeavours and a potential 10 iar. I think completely different...for a start no-one will convince me sevco rangers wouldn't be completely extinct if not for their threatening of Nimmo Smith, judges lawyers and managers into silence.......threats and violence worked for them.

I don't hold with those of the "but we're better than that and them" persuasion......enough of that shit......come back on here and say that when we are robbed of the league, 10 and its too late.

To conclude; in my earlier post section where I ask "if I was robbed by someone of as much as £50,000 and by whomever, ......I already know what I and most of us would do?......its justice, no more or less......its only many thousands of pounds I've paid out......after all.
Actioning is long overdue......

Referees need to know that we ....Celtic must get honesty AND what we work for..... or else.

In this age of high quality drones, for some even murder can be perfect....

Last edited:

Look at the hatred on the phuqers face,and what was he muttering at the en

Look at the hatred on the phuqers face,and what was he muttering at the end!
Believe at lodge meetings he can spin his head and vomits ( green vomit of course). He's one of the many examples we will have to highlight SFA corruption internet wide at the end of the season. The Dallas name will always be seen as similar to Burke and Hare, Grave robbers. paid to steal in the name of institutional progress. true zombies

Look at the way Dallas interacts with Ajeti in the first. Full of anger and rage. Then look at the way he interacts with the Motherwell player who had just tried to snap wee Frimpongs leg, hand on shoulder, wee smile and a quiet word.
He must be called out this time. Celtic have a duty of care to the players. That duty of care is incompatible with Dallas refereeing Celtic.

I agree entirely.....this hun has to be made accountable.....we have a duty of care to ensure that our players are protected.....call out this hun scum...

Everyone on this site including some of our so called visitors know how easy it is for the ref and his assistants to stop a team from playing thier game,when a team is attacking all he has to is blow his whistle and the game stops the opposition then have time to set thier defence easy the foul could as simple as two players coming togeather to him it dose not matter he has stopped a goal scoring opportunity,a bad tackle no problem turn your back then turn back blow your whistle and run towards the incident sorry did not see it an did not get a call from the linesman,I could go on but we have all see this and many more ;human errors; take the Christy incident with El fato he got 3 days for the same thing that the fat man had done to him in a previous game.The tackle yesterday could have finished the Celtic players career yes the Motherwell player may get a ban but Dallas failed to control the game he allowed the tripping the pushing the backing in unless you were wearing a green and white shirt then it was the wagging finger or the card,each and every REF mentioned on this site play the same game,THE SFA CONDONE THIS BY REPEATEDLY PUTTING THE SAME REFS IN CHARGE OF CELTIC GAMES JUST LIKE STURGEON THEY GO INTO HIDING TILL IT BLOWS OVER. They will do anything to stop the 10 no matter how blatant and give every advantage they can to sevco CELTIC WILL STILL WIN THE 10 THROUGH THIER OWN EFFORTS AND WILL NOT BE REF ASSISTED just as they have done through out our history

Just watched Ref Watch on Sky Sports. Dermot Gallagher saying Frimpong and Cole were both lucky. Frimpong lucky he can still walk and Cole lucky it was only a yellow card. A very dangerous tackle on Frimpongs standing leg.
He said, the ref has "read it all wrong".
Tony Watt got away with one too. He made no attempt to play the ball and deliberately kicked Broonie. A real unbiased Ref would have sent him off too. Broonie would have seen red if it was other way round. No doubt aboot that.

Any news on the Wee Mans injury?

Last edited:
Back