Dallas Again!

A proper statistical study would prove beyond doubt that refs in Scotland cheat on a regular basis. Dallas has reffed 20 sevvie games and awarded them 10 penalties. (Probably more now!) In any other football association that stat alone would set aff alarm bells, not here though. That's a stat that would put Italian refs to shame.
After the Arsenal v Dundalk game the big talking point was no fouls by Dundalk and what an amazing stat it was. I remember a game against Deidco, at Hampden, just afore they died (I think) when Celtic were awarded zero fouls by the ref in the 1st half. We are asked to believe that Deidco committed zero fouls in the first half in a cup-semi against their biggest rivals. The Sky team mentioned the stat then went straight to adverts and never mentioned it again. Canna remember when exactly though. I think the ref was Madden or Steven McLean and maybe Gordon Strachan was manager at the time.

Poppy means different things to many people it is a choice thing and no-one should be chastised for wearing one or not. There was two wars that need to be acknowledged and the rest you can shove up your ronson lighter.
Poppy means British murder machine to residents of the occupied 6 counties of Ireland. Lennon is from Lurgan FFS. Absolutely shameful display from someone with no moral fibre. He wouldn't walk around the neighbourhood he grew up in wearing it but he put it on for money. The man is morally bankrupt.

Poppy means British murder machine to residents of the occupied 6 counties of Ireland. Lennon is from Lurgan FFS. Absolutely shameful display from someone with no moral fibre. He wouldn't walk around the neighbourhood he grew up in wearing it but he put it on for money. The man is morally bankrupt.
Bollocks
How many Irish fought in World War 2?
42,665 Irish

This September marks the 75th anniversary of the outbreak of the second World War, a war in which Ireland remained neutral yet, according to the British government, 42,665 Irish citizens volunteered for service with the British armed forces.

Look at the way Dallas interacts with Ajeti in the first. Full of anger and rage. Then look at the way he interacts with the Motherwell player who had just tried to snap wee Frimpongs leg, hand on shoulder, wee smile and a quiet word.
He must be called out this time. Celtic have a duty of care to the players. That duty of care is incompatible with Dallas refereeing Celtic.

Look at the way Dallas interacts with Ajeti in the first. Full of anger and rage. Then look at the way he interacts with the Motherwell player who had just tried to snap wee Frimpongs leg, hand on shoulder, wee smile and a quiet word.
He must be called out this time. Celtic have a duty of care to the players. That duty of care is incompatible with Dallas refereeing Celtic.
Dallas does not try to - or need to - hide his shear hatred of Celtic...

20201108_202652.jpg

I noticed that too with Ajeti I thought then dallas was desperately looking to send one of our players off and that was just the build up. at that point we had just the two goals still time to disadvantage us. Celtic should definitely call this out because I’m stating the obvious here but while we stay quiet nothing will change Celtic need to complain about this just even make a big noise about it. I hope frimpong is ok but it looked a bad one.

Members online

Latest posts

Back