Daughters first game Sunday. What was yours?

I think we were really privileged too witness the LIsbon LIons Michael
cannae believe how lucky ah ah'm tae have witnessed our glory,ma sister is a season ticket holder,ma neice is a season ticket holder,she loves the stories,aboot the ould days and the legends,we sometimes go on you tube and bring up the old games, her reactions are brilliant!!!! oh and did she growl when ah showed her "anyone but Celtic"!!!! hoopy fur life!!!!

Putting my granda’s Coupon on last Saturday he says FFS you’ll be 35 in a few weeks, that makes me feel auld! Tbf he is great for 77.. and took me everywhere to see the Celtic HH
time waits for no man?remember ma 30th feels like yesterday nearly 4 fuckin years ago ?

Taking my daughter Erin (6) to her first game on Sunday. She’s so excited, got me thinking of mine.. it was a 2:0 home win in the centenary season, I was only 4 so vague memories! Who remembers first home, away and neutral games?
Sorry,meant to say,have a great time with your daughter,cherish the time you have with her and your children,because time is a thief and goes way too quick.

Back