Daughters first game Sunday. What was yours?

I wonder what ground supplies the best food.

I refuse to give any coin to anyone other than Celtic so don’t know.

Other than killie pies. But i buy them from the butcher in killie when the fancy takes me.

Although i must say i prefer a bridie ?
A Celtic fan on twitter said the St Johnstone pies are good ?

I wonder what ground supplies the best food.

I refuse to give any coin to anyone other than Celtic so don’t know.

Other than killie pies. But i buy them from the butcher in killie when the fancy takes me.

Although i must say i prefer a bridie ?
TBH Maria rufuse tae any of the ripping aff cunts ma dollar would rather eat ma ain vomit ??? that’s a bit extreme ?? you used tae get a cracking pie and bovril at shawfield x

Someone told me its bad for you.

So i try and limit red meat to once a fortnight coz i like it but i have already had it twice this week.

Someone told me its bad for you.

So i try and limit red meat to once a fortnight coz i like it but i have already had it twice this week.
It is they say it causes cancer but what doesnt these days ?

TBH Maria rufuse tae any of the ripping aff cunts ma dollar would rather eat ma ain vomit ??? that’s a bit extreme ?? you used tae get a cracking pie and bovril at shawfield x

Thats a tad extreme lol

Early 70's v hibs, have a great day with your daughter sands81, Baptism, confirmation, communion and Celtic Park with your daughter, a passage of rite being a tim. Hope im not being to presumptuous mate but with your user name I guessed you were brought up a working class catholic like many on this forum, (im lapsed myself mate but would defend the flock with all I've got).
Your back will straighten and your chest will puff out mate.

Latest posts

Back