Daughters first game Sunday. What was yours?

cannae believe how lucky ah ah'm tae have witnessed our glory,ma sister is a season ticket holder,ma neice is a season ticket holder,she loves the stories,aboot the ould days and the legends,we sometimes go on you tube and bring up the old games, her reactions are brilliant!!!! oh and did she growl when ah showed her "anyone but Celtic"!!!! hoopy fur life!!!!
I love hearing my dad (55) and grandas stories of old! Fave is of winning the league atlove street in 86.

Celtic v juventus 81.

Then a sporadic few.

Then i specifically remember a game my brother and i went to. He was 1st yr high school i was 2nd yr.

Never been out of coatbridge on our own and i made him walk from CP to baillieston because the buses were full so i started walking with that clown bitching and trying to scissor kick my legs

Oh they were the days. ??

Me n him went to different high schools both catholic and i was as vocal then as i am now.

How was i to know his geography teacher was the row behind, even if i did my comments would have stood.

Very rarely change my mind. ?

Taking my daughter Erin (6) to her first game on Sunday. She’s so excited, got me thinking of mine.. it was a 2:0 home win in the centenary season, I was only 4 so vague memories! Who remembers first home, away and neutral games?

Sands. Enjoy pal. Daughters n their dads its very very special whats going on in her wee napper where your concerned.

You enjoy it. Its another memory in the memory bank.

Us ghirls do think differently to you bhoys ye know.

Your hero worshipped in her head. Celtic’s a bonus for her. ?

Sorry,meant to say,have a great time with your daughter,cherish the time you have with her and your children,because time is a thief and goes way too quick.
Thanks mate! I know I have a son Auden he’s 14 and feels like it was only a few years ago w
Sands. Enjoy pal. Daughters n their dads its very very special whats going on in her wee napper where your concerned.

You enjoy it. Its another memory in the memory bank.

Us ghirls do think differently to you bhoys ye know.

Your hero worshipped in her head. Celtic’s a bonus for her. ?
thanks Maria! Looking forward to it more than her lol

Hopefully she likes it we are in a few hours before KO and the same after. Though I can’t have a drink like normal as she’s there.

Let you know how it goes for her ???

I took my youngest 2 years ago to a midweek evening game. It was winter.

He was not amused either.

They watch so much Ameri TV that he thought there would be people coming through the jungle wi hotdogs icecream n shit. Possibly thought mibees a wee cheerleader an aw knowing him

Fkn mega disappointed and just cold.

Maybe try again nearer summer.

?

Thanks mate! I know I have a son Auden he’s 14 and feels like it was only a few years ago w

thanks Maria! Looking forward to it more than her lol

Hopefully she likes it we are in a few hours before KO and the same after. Though I can’t have a drink like normal as she’s there.

Let you know how it goes for her ???

Please do pal. God Bless y’all. Xxx

I took my youngest 2 years ago to a midweek evening game. It was winter.

He was not amused either.

They watch so much Ameri TV that he thought there would be people coming through the jungle wi hotdogs icecream n shit. Possibly thought mibees a wee cheerleader an aw knowing him

Fkn mega disappointed and just cold.

Maybe try again nearer summer.

?
I’ve a few corporate seats in a box so the wee spoilt shite will be able to sit inside or out. Not like when I got took to the jungle ??

I’ve a few corporate seats in a box so the wee spoilt shite will be able to sit inside or out. Not like when I got took to the jungle ??

Give me the jungle any day of the week.

Enjoy pal. ☘️

Anyway beers are out with the little one.

Seriously happy that another daughter is starting her education.

Proud of you Sands.

I remember the minute mines started and my dad delivered it.

HH to you n yours ☘️

Celtic vs Clyde 9 of April 1971 Celtic won 9-1 ma auld man kept on buying me macaroon bars Fukien hate them ??? rolls and chop pork out of a big egg box outside the bigs at the Celtic end fuck gourmet grub ???

I wonder what ground supplies the best food.

I refuse to give any coin to anyone other than Celtic so don’t know.

Other than killie pies. But i buy them from the butcher in killie when the fancy takes me.

Although i must say i prefer a bridie ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back