David Moyes

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?
best wishes and prayers be to your op Bill

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?
There was a time when I would have wanted Moyes, but that was about 15 years ago (when it wasn't that unreasonable for a manager to go from upper mid-table EPL to Celtic)! He looks like a busted flush these days so wouldn't want him now.

Good luck with the OP and look forward to reading your contributions in the near future.

NOOOOO. Let Bill wake up happy.
Moyes shouldn’t be anywhere near the Celtic
Job EVER. We need a better one than him
Ffs. Come on DD PL get the proverbial digits
Oooootttt. Get Slaven Bilic, Philip Cocu, Rafa.
Anyone but Moyes.

HH ☘️
The Deal is Done!

Was in the chippy the other night, the man who works there swears he's Elvis. I asked him who told you that, he said a very reliable source told him he was Elvis. Now isn't ironic how we are all talking about Moyes because someone mentions a reliable source told him. Celtic family is not daft we know it's all rumours and speculation put out there on cup final week by smsm.Got that line from Boab 1916, we will all hear who it is hopefully Monday Bank Holiday. HH.

Hi BillCowie, get yer sel in front of tv to see Karamoko lifting the Scottish Cup. Do we no get to keep it after winning it time after time. All the best I will be thinking of you. You will be in great hands I have had over past few years with SNHS they are brilliant ftom cleaners tea persons, nurses doctors and surgeons.

Members online

Latest posts

Back