Deid co are BACK

I would love to be a fly on the window, inside, of the coch back to Glasgow as they look out the window with long faces and every attempt to start the song, the Back of the Bus they canny sing, fails.

Gerrard: EEEEEEEEEE that's right, and not the attitude I want on a return trip by bus. Ok we dropped two points, EEEEEEEE thats unfortunately right too, and that gives Celtic an advantage, that's hard for our fans to take and I blame the 'daily record for telling them we would be 148 points clear by this stage after Boli Boliboli went to Spain for fags. I was really disappointed with Goldson, He knows loads of songs and as far I can can see, he's just not interested. EEEEEEE thats right, I mean little Davis didn't even hum the sash and Hagi was singing Romanian peasant songs all week, and now, when we need him, he's not even trying to whistle. EEEEEEthats right, maybe I should start it off, I grew up listening to the Beatles so theres plenty there I could call upon. Whats that one again......EEEEEE thats right, here we go, We all Live in a Yellow submarine.

This is a beauty fae folly folly........

I’m an older bear and I can remember when we had winners managing and playing for us .It has felts like years now .We have the stench of a losing mentality in whatever season we are competing in .There is something majorly wrong at the top of our club working it’s way down to the players on the pitch .An acceptance of being also rans

It just doesn’t sit well with me

FFS an aulder bear jist realisin that his club is full o dodgy huns at the top...Awbudy in the fecken whole wide wurld kens that.......FFS......See when we win the 10....They will blaw up....Gerrard off...Rats jumpin aff a sinkin boat.....Wives gettin battered....murders......fires started aw ower the place...It'll be brilliant man............Get the popcorn, jelly, ice cream ready bhoys :cool: :cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back