Deid co are BACK

This is a beauty fae folly folly........

I’m an older bear and I can remember when we had winners managing and playing for us .It has felts like years now .We have the stench of a losing mentality in whatever season we are competing in .There is something majorly wrong at the top of our club working it’s way down to the players on the pitch .An acceptance of being also rans

It just doesn’t sit well with me

FFS an aulder bear jist realisin that his club is full o dodgy huns at the top...Awbudy in the fecken whole wide wurld kens that.......FFS......See when we win the 10....They will blaw up....Gerrard off...Rats jumpin aff a sinkin boat.....Wives gettin battered....murders......fires started aw ower the place...It'll be brilliant man............Get the popcorn, jelly, ice cream ready bhoys :cool: :cool: :cool:

Been on FF. Whit a fekn laugh. The MIB are biased 🤣
" i've been critical of Morelos in the past for his reactions costing us, but what he did today is the same reaction that loads of players will do throughout the game. He got booked today because of who he is. It's becoming a sore issue for me that week on week there's nothing done by the club to try protect our players and put more pressure on getting fair officiating"

Fincen,investigation into money laundering,BBC One 7pm,city of london being exposed as the world's centre for money laundering!
Just imagine,for a moment, DUP/UVF/sevco. in cahoots with drug cartels and russian oligarchs!
the convicted chairman, the "glib and shameless liar" claimed on public record, he could'nt sell his shares because, " there were criminals on the board"!
jeez, the stuff ye find oot when yer pished, and oan the night shift! 🍺 🥳

The scum/filth/sevco claiming a world record,seven clean sheets at the beginning of the season, got tae be another star on their castore tap, Celtic's 13 clean sheets on the trot in 2017, disnae count,cos it wiznae at the beginning of the season!!!!!,if games only lasted 80 minutes!!! 🍺 🥳

Aye, his arm was probably borderline offside, when the ball was played but seeing as you can't score with your arm then the laws of the game say that this is actually onside! Not that you'd expect a biased fud like him to actually understand the rules of the sport that he makes a living from!
Even better if it was offside, and wasn't called
The HUNS permarage is delicious
Their flute playing, pie eating bastard pundits and support, deserve nothing
It will only get worse for them as the season goes on

FFS this is a young boy, a good player, a hard player who will not be messed about on the park. So anyone who stands up to the wee shite is a brute. The Moreloss challenge on closer look is two players come close together and what happens is a normal reaction you push the opponenet out your face,
see attached
Can't believe the gargoyle wasn't nominated in last nights Emmy awards 🤣

FFS this is a young boy, a good player, a hard player who will not be messed about on the park. So anyone who stands up to the wee shite is a brute. The Moreloss challenge on closer look is two players come close together and what happens is a normal reaction you push the opponenet out your face,
see attached
Hagi's dramatics weren't any better to get another Hibee booked!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back