DERMOT DESMOND

No idea. Although, as much as he’s a referee I’m sure Beaton has met many a person through life who has had his number. As probably you, me or anyone else on this forum has.

He’s just another person, there is a vast number of ways his number got out there so I don’t think the SFA is the first, must be, sure stick on, only way it could have got out.

A known corrupt organisation is the first suspect on my radar rightly or wrongly for me once a conniving liar, always a conniving liar.

Its not like their snow white and haven’t done a lot worse, right?

100% - You might be right, I’m just trying to stay away from this one track or it can suck you in. Regardless of who did it, it’s pretty shitty

People should watch what they type if they have no wish for debate.

I always call it as i see it.

If someone posts something so stupid or talks about rape their fair game to get my truth

All day long

Hail hail, those topics would be fair game in my book too. My point was that some minor matters were escalating out of hand. If someone does not write in beautiful prose they should not be mocked. That doesn't sit well. I would guess a few posts were written after a swally.....but we can work harder at keeping our heads.

100% - You might be right, I’m just trying to stay away from this one track or it can suck you in. Regardless of who did it, it’s pretty shitty

Nowhere as near as shitty as conning a level playing field whilst being biased and corrupt.

Fuck him a couple of phone calls a couple of texts.

He allowed 17.5 minutes of a second half on firld out of 48 minutes.

He cheated 700 odds of our fans who paid for that privilige.

Its not like he got bullets in the post is it.

I will keep my support for those most deserving not a fuckwit like him

Good posts. Maria& Boab.

On another note why did the Monster rear it's ugly head just after Celtic
made a statement. There were six days to do so.

Victim status. To say their the wrong party and to remove any argument from us.

Cheating, fixing and deflecting all monikers of the Hun.

HH pal ☘️

Nowhere as near as shitty as conning a level playing field whilst being biased and corrupt.

Fuck him a couple of phone calls a couple of texts.

He allowed 17.5 minutes of a second half on firld out of 48 minutes.

He cheated 700 odds of our fans who paid for that privilige.

Its not like he got bullets in the post is it.

I will keep my support for those most deserving not a fuckwit like him

Each to their own, I just don’t see the need to sink to that level and open up the doors for idiots to take it further. Every support has them, even ours.

Ours has more cause to be angry.

A few texts n stuff, there is much more important things to focus on.

Sympathising with A cheating corrupt ref isn’t one of them.

Ever in my book so if that makes us different then we will always be different

it was his works mobile and it went around the internet an hour before the press assoc release last night which seems planned the jj web page has a believable take on the story

Fair enough, I don’t take to this mass scale plot though so we will have to leave it at that

Ours has more cause to be angry.

A few texts n stuff, there is much more important things to focus on.

Sympathising with A cheating corrupt ref isn’t one of them.

Ever in my book so if that makes us different then we will always be different

There’s a difference in my book so sympathising with someone and opening the door to who knows what over his job, if he’s been shite at it or not.

I’d be more than happy for him to be punished for how he’s performed.

There’s a difference in my book so sympathising with someone and opening the door to who knows what over his job, if he’s been shite at it or not.

I’d be more than happy for him to be punished for how he’s performed.
I would be more interested in why after such a high profile game in Glasgow he choose to go to a Hun pub and join in with the Crown Bar Loyal. not exactly making yourself popular to as you and I would call morons. But if you have a hornets nest in your loft you don't go poking it with a stick. Would have been a wee night for the house.

Last edited:
I would be more interested in why after such a high profile game in Glasgow he choose to go to a Hun pub and join in with the Crown Bar Loyal. not exactly making yourself popular to as you and I would call morons. But if you have a hornets nest in your loft you don't go poking it with a stick. Would have been a wee night for the house.

No doubt a ridicolous decision on his part, even if that game hadn’t been played - common sense dictates your position cannot show any bias so why put yourself in that position.

This is the sort of thing I think the SFA have to be more proactive at investigating and punishing.

Straight out of the traps Jones who signed his pre contract and is still a Kilmarnock player tweets proud moment for me and my family have waited a long time WATP.
There you have it, Steve Clarke will have no choice but to let him go as it will be obvious he will not feature againast the huns if thats the mentality, stop our title at all costs.
[B]Jordan Jones[/B]‏ @[B]JJordanjones11[/B] 35m35 minutes ago

Jordan Jones Retweeted Rangers Football Club

Unbelievably proud day for me and my family, I’ve waited for this moment for a long time and today is a dream come true! #WATP
1f1ec-1f1e7.png
2764.png

Straight out of the traps Jones who signed his pre contract and is still a Kilmarnock player tweets proud moment for me and my family have waited a long time WATP.
There you have it, Steve Clarke will have no choice but to let him go as it will be obvious he will not feature againast the huns if thats the mentality, stop our title at all costs.

Unbelievably proud day for me and my family, I’ve waited for this moment for a long time and today is a dream come true! #WATP
1f1ec-1f1e7.png
2764.png

Seriously didnt have to make my eyes bleed pal. Remove the butchers apron please

1f1ec-1f1e7.png
2764.png

What do you mean let him go? He has no choice anyway - he’s signed a pre contract.

Hopefully SC doesn’t play him and he’s unfit as fuck when he turns out for them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back