DERMOT DESMOND

Our esteemed Owner is an Irishman, so what under his Owenership we have reverted to the biscuit tin mentality, this Man is worth over 700 million. What has he done for Celtic ?: we have lovely lights and a nice Wi-Fi system. We also have a shit team and we are always looking for a bargain basement buy for the team, with ecexepition of Eddy!! was he worth 9 million not on your nelly. we Need a really good Centre hal,will we get one not on your nelly WE NEED A RIGHT BACK NOT ON YOUR NELLY when it comes to buying players we are what every woman WANTS cheap AS can pay and as for Lawell I am begining to think he is a hun because he is destroying us from THE INSIDE. IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE A MILLIONARE WHEN THE ORDINARY SUPPORTER IS RAPED TO SUPPORT THE BHOYS.
You people make me sick,you trade ON THE ORDINADARY MAN,WOMEN AND CHILD FOT THEIR LAST PENNY.
YOUR PEOPLE SIT IN YOUR IVORY TOWER AND COULD NOT CARE LESS FOR THE SUPPORTER,
WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE LIAR AT CASTLE GREYSKULL Because I cannot see the difference.

OH FOR ANOTHER FERGUS WHO WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT,THE ONLY TRUE CELTIC MANWHO FOUGHT FOR THE SUPPORTERS.
This post has me thinking .... Hunposter alert!!!

Its funny you should ask that because sometimes its the reverse of your statement that is applied.sometimes its a case of who decides who is stoopid and not what.
Example on another site more diplomaic than most run of the mill sites fans of all clubs are catered for but here is an example of a higher mind statement and you decide who wants to pull th wool over the eyes and nothing to see.
"
Darkbeforedawn 7th January 2019 at 10:54

To me Beaton is just a very very poor referee. Rangers fans coined the phrase ‘cheatin Beaton’ after one particularly woeful game where he sent off one of our players and booked a further 8, whilst only giving Hibs 3 yellows for what was a relatively clean match. The minute his name was announced for the last game the Rangers forums were awash with “well that’s us lost this game even before its started”. He can’t possibly be biased towards both Celtic and Rangers yet depending on what site you read that’s exactly the conspiracy theories posted. A woeful woeful referee but certainly no conspiracy."

Whats wrong here is there is no conspiarcy now and the theory is also evident for a it to not become a mere conspiracy. What may have started as hunch with both set of fans became settled as to were the lay of the land lay with this dude.
When you officiate a game that has backfired and it has seen one club disadvantaged, the first thing you would want to do is not add fuel to any fires, you would not nip off to a loyalist pub for a few with the locals who are celebrating not only a victory, but indeeed, your christmas gift and performance. So the question is who decides we are stupid and willnot see this in fullness.

All those years, decades in fact, we were paranoid and full of conspiracies.

Settle down timmy as they laughed their knowing smug heads off.

Well it has been proven time and time again at the dinner speaking circuits where these cheating refs don’t only admit they went out their way to cheat us and name chapter and verse of what and when as they and the hordes laugh in glee.

So there is TRUTH in some conspiracy theory’s as the proof shown above makes it FACT NOT THEORY.

I am astonished at any Celtic fan Would call it a conspiracy theory.

In my mind thats SUSPECT.

I don't need to have the last word.....so answer the questions I've asked of you a number of times truthfully which you've refused to answer to date (yea I know, I know) and I'll leave the last word with you (y)

How about me imatim.

TGO i find your posts a bit squiffy too.

What does TGO stand for?

Are you The Grand Oracle for the orange or blue lodge?

Are you a freemason?

Are you Level 5?

I too feel your not what you say you are but accept i may be wrong.

However if you can answer truthfully that would be appreciated.

At the very least it allows you a right of reply and everyone else awareness when reading your posts until those with doubts, like myself have, until the doubt disappear.

This site has had Hun infiltrators before and will continue to do so.

Undermining Celtic fans or referencing proof positive actions by refs as conspiracy, screams hun.

How about me imatim.

TGO i find your posts a bit squiffy too.

What does TGO stand for?

Are you The Grand Oracle for the orange or blue lodge?

Are you a freemason?

Are you Level 5?

I too feel your not what you say you are but accept i may be wrong.

However if you can answer truthfully that would be appreciated.

At the very least it allows you a right of reply and everyone else awareness when reading your posts until those with doubts, like myself have, until the doubt disappear.

This site has had Hun infiltrators before and will continue to do so.

Undermining Celtic fans or referencing proof positive actions by refs as conspiracy, screams hun.

My username on this is marked as The Great One - TGO has came from anyone who’s quoted me and then shortened it to TGO.

I’m not really sure what else you are looking for me to answer there tbh.

No offence but I’m not here to convince anyone what I am or hope people like me. If you don’t agree with me, that’s fine.

Fair enough. So you have no affiliation and are not a member of freemasonry or the orange lodge.

Members online

Latest posts

Back