DERMOT DESMOND

His contract was end of season but he wants out with the twet clear as day, he has had to dumb it down Killie fans calling him a wanker and telling him to get to fuck.

If he’s such a big Rangers fan, it wouldn’t have made any difference if he had tweeted or not, SC couldn’t play him against them if he didn’t think he was going to try.

He’ll be there until the end of the season, so he’ll either continue to play for Killie or if not, lose some fitness.

If he’s such a big Rangers fan, it wouldn’t have made any difference if he had tweeted or not, SC couldn’t play him against them if he didn’t think he was going to try.

He’ll be there until the end of the season, so he’ll either continue to play for Killie or if not, lose some fitness.
You miss the point when you sign a pre contract you are there playing or there not playing, when you tweet WATP you let it be known you do not want to be there and you have not giving the manager SC a sy you dictated your intentions and made it clear you are not interested in Killie. End of will wait now for kamara from dundee to tweet his the team i have always dreamend of playing for. Dont you think that in a company you work your notice when you are leaving for another company and that your last few weeks you still give your all for your wages.

You miss the point when you sign a pre contract you are there playing or there not playing, when you tweet WATP you let it be known you do not want to be there and you have not giving the manager SC a sy you dictated your intentions and made it clear you are not interested in Killie. End of will wait now for kamara from dundee to tweet his the team i have always dreamend of playing for. Dont you think that in a company you work your notice when you are leaving for another company and that your last few weeks you still give your all for your wages.

I get that, that’s more to do with JJ being a bit of a fanny than anything else though. He’ll be shouted down by his fans if he does play, so like you say he may not. Only to his own detriment.

Nowhere as near as shitty as conning a level playing field whilst being biased and corrupt.

Fuck him a couple of phone calls a couple of texts.

He allowed 17.5 minutes of a second half on firld out of 48 minutes.

He cheated 700 odds of our fans who paid for that privilige.

Its not like he got bullets in the post is it.

I will keep my support for those most deserving not a fuckwit like him

Av said it before and i’ll say it again.

At least we didn’t fuck up with the keys to the gaff.

HH ☘️

We've seen this played out before.

MIB caught bang to rights cheating.

Deflect the narrative to the supposed attacks on the utterly blameless referees who go about their thankless jobs with honesty and integrity.

The level 5 placemen and Hun acolytes preach to us about bad Celtic supporters in the media and on message boards like this....with the sole intent of diverting the attention away from the cheating, corrupt MIB who's sole aim is to serve their Hun masters by ensuring Celtic are disadvantaged as much as possible.

It's Groundhog Day and we're not buying it

Let me get this right.

If a player is seen to be working his ticket he is "just being a fanny"

There's no gain in him doing what he did? Does anyone truly believe this?

That's right up there with Madden stating that Morelos is just a wee bit daft and his despicable assaults on players as a consequence should just be ignored.

The similarities behind the thought process and in the delivery of such statements are intriguing to say the least.

I also ask myself who has and will benefit from either of the 2 scenarios I've stated above.

The answer on both occasions is Sevco.

Funny that, don't you think?

Jones is as thick as fuck. As Boab points out, the thick wanker is still contracted to Killie until the end of the season, yet the silly fucking hoolit comes out with all this bigoted loyalist shite about signing a pre-contract with Slevco. Ergo: he's given himself a conflict of interest when Killie play Slevco. He should've made a normal formal announcement now, without all the Butcher's Aprons and sectarian slogans, and saved that shite for when he actually moves to Slevco. If I was Steve Clarke, I'd tell the little fucker to fuck off right now. In fairness, he's been shite this season. Best Killie players have been Brophy and Stewart. Typical Hun though is Jones: thick as two short planks.

Jones is as thick as fuck. As Boab points out, the thick wanker is still contracted to Killie until the end of the season, yet the silly fucking hoolit comes out with all this bigoted loyalist shite about signing a pre-contract with Slevco. Ergo: he's given himself a conflict of interest when Killie play Slevco. He should've made a normal formal announcement now, without all the Butcher's Aprons and sectarian slogans, and saved that shite for when he actually moves to Slevco. If I was Steve Clarke, I'd tell the little fucker to fuck off right now. In fairness, he's been shite this season. Best Killie players have been Brophy and Stewart. Typical Hun though is Jones: thick as two short planks.

No doubt the fat controller has been in his ear.

He is working his ticket to get away sooner and trying to destabilise Kilmarnock in the process who just happen to be very close to the Huns on the league and guess who the Huns play straight after the break.

Yep! You guessed it, Kilmarnock.

The purpose is clear and everything favours the Huns

Last edited:
Compare this bollock brains actions to our captain that day at easter road when Broony scored against us for Hibs, someone mentioned earlier could it be the work of the fat controller? It really is a slap in the face to Stevie Clarke and the fans, I think the boys attic is full of stuffed toys.

Let me get this right.

If a player is seen to be working his ticket he is "just being a fanny"

There's no gain in him doing what he did? Does anyone truly believe this?

That's right up there with Madden stating that Morelos is just a wee bit daft and his despicable assaults on players as a consequence should just be ignored.

The similarities behind the thought process and in the delivery of such statements are intriguing to say the least.

I also ask myself who has and will benefit from either of the 2 scenarios I've stated above.

The answer on both occasions is Sevco.

Funny that, don't you think?

On the flip side, people can’t just be a bit of a fanny?

I have no issue with people believing in a deep rooted conspiracy and understand why - however - the posturing that anyone who doesn’t cannot be a real fan, and only you know what’s right, is when it gets a bit ridiculous.

JJ played his ticket. Secco will benefit, so what? He is also in cahoots with the SFA and Refs to ensure we are damaged?

He’s a thick Rangers fan who’s done what he’s done. I couldn’t care less, I’m more focused on who we bring in to ensure JJ doesn’t make a difference.

On the flip side, people can’t just be a bit of a fanny?

Well obviously according to you they certainly can...I quote you from a previous post you made highlighted below

"I get that, that’s more to do with JJ being a bit of a fanny than anything else though. He’ll be shouted down by his fans if he does play, so like you say he may not. Only to his own detriment."

You must subscribe to the Bobby Madden school of thought then. Ie "Morelos is just a wee bit daft" I'm sure the similar type of mindset is not lost on people.

I have no issue with people believing in a deep rooted conspiracy and understand why - however - the posturing that anyone who doesn’t cannot be a real fan, and only you know what’s right, is when it gets a bit ridiculous.

If you care to show me where/when I have stated that only I know what's right that would be appreciated.
You have made a definitive statement regarding myself. Show me and everyone else the evidence of your allegations. Or are you making things up to suit your purpose?

JJ played his ticket. Secco will benefit, so what? He is also in cahoots with the SFA and Refs to ensure we are damaged?
Why did you feel the need to add the SFA and the refs in to matters? Because I didn't mention them regarding JJ the Hun. Only you did!
I do believe it's called altering the narrative to suit the agenda and where do we regularly come across this?

He’s a thick Rangers fan who’s done what he’s done. I couldn’t care less, I’m more focused on who we bring in to ensure JJ doesn’t make a difference.
For someone who couldn't care less about JJ the Hun you are spending a lot of time on the so called fanny.

You may or may not be on the 'level'

I will let everyone make their own mind up

I've made mine

For someone who couldn't care less about JJ the Hun you are spending a lot of time on the so called fanny.

You may or may not be on the 'level'

I will let everyone make their own mind up

I've made mine

That’s...because that was the topic of conversation then you continued on with it when quoting me.

We are certainly on different levels, that’s all good though.

That’s...because that was the topic of conversation then you continued on with it when quoting me.

We are certainly on different levels, that’s all good though.

I'm sure everyone will notice that the main points I raised requesting answers from you in the previous post between us has been completely ignored by you.

How very convenient of you.

Obsfucate, make false allegations, move on and hope no one notices.

I'd say there's at least 5 levels of variance between us. You're 'at it'

It's so fucking depressing to me right now that Celtic are haggling over £300,000 for Bayo. It so fucking dismally sums up the state of the current regime that rules over our club.

I'm sure everyone will notice that the main points I raised requesting answers from you in the previous post between us has been completely ignored by you.

How very convenient of you.

Obsfucate, make false allegations, move on and hope no one notices.

I'd say there's at least 5 levels of variance between us. You're 'at it'

That’s because the question you asked was pretty obvious. There’s no benefit to anyone? Yes there is, obviously if he doesn’t play against Rangers, Killie are weaker. I don’t think that was ever up for debate.

The sad part is when you get to a level that if someone doesn’t agree with you, they must have an agenda or just not smart enough to get it.

It’s narcassitic behaviour. Have an opinion, believe it, don’t shower down on anyone that’s ‘different’. You aren’t the high and mighty mate.

That’s because the question you asked was pretty obvious. There’s no benefit to anyone? Yes there is, obviously if he doesn’t play against Rangers, Killie are weaker. I don’t think that was ever up for debate.

The sad part is when you get to a level that if someone doesn’t agree with you, they must have an agenda or just not smart enough to get it.

It’s narcassitic behaviour. Have an opinion, believe it, don’t shower down on anyone that’s ‘different’. You aren’t the high and mighty mate.

Let me quote you once again and the answers and requests I asked of you previously...

You On the flip side, people can’t just be a bit of a fanny?

Me Well obviously according to you they certainly can...I quote you from a previous post you made highlighted below

You "I get that, that’s more to do with JJ being a bit of a fanny than anything else though. He’ll be shouted down by his fans if he does play, so like you say he may not. Only to his own detriment."

Me You must subscribe to the Bobby Madden school of thought then. Ie "Morelos is just a wee bit daft" I'm sure the similar type of mindset is not lost on people.

You I have no issue with people believing in a deep rooted conspiracy and understand why - however - the posturing that anyone who doesn’t cannot be a real fan, and only you know what’s right, is when it gets a bit ridiculous.

Me If you care to show me where/when I have stated that only I know what's right etc, that would be appreciated.
You have made a definitive statement regarding myself. Show me and everyone else the evidence of your allegations. Or are you making things up to suit your purpose?

You JJ played his ticket. Secco will benefit, so what? He is also in cahoots with the SFA and Refs to ensure we are damaged?
Me Why did you feel the need to add the SFA and the refs in to matters? Because I didn't mention them regarding JJ the Hun. Only you did!
I do believe it's called altering the narrative to suit the agenda and where do we regularly come across this?

So it is abundantly clear you refused to produce any evidence to support your allegations that only I know what's right and I quote you again... "posturing that anyone who doesn’t cannot be a real fan, and only you know what’s right, is when it gets a bit ridiculous"

You made a personal allegation against me. Why don't you show me and everyone's else the evidence to support your allegation? Is it because you're hiding? Surely you can support what you say? I'm betting you obfuscate or don't answer because you can't.

I'm putting this out to Imatim and TheGreatOne.

I have enjoyed and admired both of your contributions on this portal, I don't have any skin in this particular game and I am a wee bit naive in many aspects.

I am firmly of the opinion that because of the impressive contributions made by many of the members, then this site will find itself subject to attack by those who are determined to undermine the topical points.

I'm not sure that this is the case in this instance, fellas.

I feel that this is one of those occasions where the message gets lost in interpretation. If this line of conversation takes place in the pub, it is easier to clarify the details and any confusion quickly drifts into the ether.

One of my particular problems, is that I have a tendency to read between the lines and not focus on the black and white.

I post comments in real time and it is only after posting that I realised that I have not clearly put across the points I was intending to.

I'm sure that this may just be a misunderstanding and I would urge you both to take stock and examine your collective thoughts.

I'm sure you'll find some common features.

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back